Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Great work! 👏👏

Eagerly waiting for the next part. Excited to know Sai’s POV and how she will respond to the confession💜

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update soon 

ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat was preparing coffee for him and Sai.He had learnt it specially for her from Mohit.Virat couldnt believe he didnt know how to make coffee.He was always handed things in his hand by his aai.If anybody would see him in the kitchen right now people of CN would start another bakheda.So Mohit was his lookout.Ashwini saw Virat preparing the coffee.She was so happy.She always wanted him to learn things but vahini and her husband had refused stating it was a women's work.She decided not to disturb him but she had a inkling that something had happened between Sai and Virat.She just prayed god that would just realize that they love each other.

When Virat entered their room Sai was very calm like thinking about something.He noticed many things after their marriage.She would be very silent while thinking.It made him chuckle for the first time.Sai Joshi and silent, the combo didnt set.But she seemed to have calmed down.

Virat (handing her the cup)-Ye lo Sai tumhare liye coffee.

Sai-Aapne banai ? Kyuki Aai toh so gayi hogi.

Virat-Ha maine banai.Kyu nai bana sakta ?

Sai-Maine toh suna tha ki aapko pani bhi ubalna nai aata hai.

Virat-Kisne aisi bhyanak rumor phalai ?

Sai-Mohit ne sikhai ?

Virat (hesitating)-Ha.Sai gussa shaant ho gaya ? toh aab baat kare.

Sai-Maine sab kuch suna tha.Aapne shaadi kyu ki mujhse ? Maine kaha tha aapse bhaag jaiye...Par aapne nai suni.

Virat(smiling)-Accha hua nai bhaaga.Sai jab maine Pakhi ko Samrat se shaadi karne ko kaha tha tab bhi mera dil itna nai toota tha jitna tab toota jab tumne mujhe maaf nai kiya tha.I got over Pakhi so easily which should not have been the case if it was indeed love.

Sai-Pakhi abhi aapse pyaar karti hai.

Virat-Woh pyaar nai hai Sai.She is angry because I broke my promise.When I made the promise I never knew that Pakhi was such a petty woman.It was impulsiveness so that she didnt break Jeeva's heart.

Sai-Virat si....

Virat (not letting her complete)-Sai mai tumse pyaar karta hu.Ye baat koi change nai kar sakta.

Aur mei daave ke saath keh sakta hu ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho.

Sai (avoiding the topic)-Aisi koi baat nai hai.

Virat pulled Sai towards him.Only air could pass between them.Sai saw lots of love for her in his eyes but looked away from his eyes.Virat knew she was hiding her feelings from him.He decided to get them out of her anyway.He knew it would be difficult.But it had to be done.

Virat-Meri taraf dekhne mei itna hesitation kyu ho rahi hai Sai....

Sai-Aisi koi baat nai hai....

Virat-Toh aakhein kyu chura rahi ho Sai.Look at me.

Farak padta hai na mere itne nazdeek aane se.

Sai-Nai koi farak padta...

Virat pulled her more close so close that their noses could touch.

Virat-Meri taraf dekho Sai.Aab padta hai farak ?

Sai knew that she was in love with Virat but her fear of her heart break was stopping her to say anything.Virat couldnt understand as to what was bothering her.But if he had to guess it was her fear.

Virat-Kya roak raha hai tumhe Sai ? Kyu bhaag rahi ho tum mujhse door ?

Sai-Aisi koi baat nai hai.

Virat-Theek hai chalo meri aakho me dekh ke bolo ke tum mujhse pyaar nai karti...Keh sakti ho ?

Sai (almost on verge of crying)-Kyu sunna chahte hai ye aap ? Kyu zidd kar hare hai aap ?

Virat-Tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhara dil tod duga.Jaise pehle tumhe meri wajah se takleef hui hai waisi hogi...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-cap

Sai-Kya sunna chahte hai aap ?

Virat-Sach sunna chahta hu mein

Sai-Ha kati hu mei aapse pyaar.

Edited by ashley_179 - 2 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

👏For Viru as he specially learnt to make coffee for his wifey😆lovely update dear!!😳

Continue soon💜 

Waiting for confession from her side😃

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update… please don’t make us wait as long for next update… you updated leave us wanting more 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful update❤️

Loved it💖

Update soon

ishika_692 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mast h mast ❤️

Beautiful update !

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.... loved it...

So Virat understood her and trying to get things out her...nice...

Please give next part soon...

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely chapter 🥰🥰

Veeru learned to make coffee just for his wifey 😳 Oh Veeru ! You are just so sweet.

BK and Ninnu thinks cooking is women's work 🙄 typical narrow minded people.

Poor Sai is afraid of heartbreak 😭 I hope Veeru won't break her heart.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

Precap sounds fantastic 

Please update soon