TS-Confrontation Part 3 Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Sai went fast as she could to their room.She was so angry she wanted to break things today.They both lied and on top of that when he had promised Patralekha he would never bring any other woman in his heart why did he get her back here when she was happy in hostel.She had noticed the changes in Virat.She knew there was something in his heart for her.Virat walked past Sai and pulled her into their room.He was afraid she would things the wrong way.He would lose her.

Virat-Please ek baar meri baat suno Sai.Atleast mujhe ye batao tumne kya suna please...

Sai (angrily)-Sab kuch.Maine aap se poocha tha na shaadi se pehle aap ke aur Pakhi didi ke baare mei.Aapne jhooth bola.Shaddi ke baad bhi maine aapse kitni baar poocha tha sach par phir bhi aap jhooth bole.

Jab aapne kasam di thi toh mujhse shaadi kyu ki,mujhe wapas kyu laye wapas aap ke saath.Mei hostel me thik thi...

Virat-Tumse shaadi karna zaroori tha.Tumhari protection ke liye.

Sai (packing her bags)-Nai mei apne aap manage kar sakti thi.Maine tab bhi kaha tha.

Virat (removing her books from bags)-Tum kahi nai ja rahi ho...

Sai-Bas !! Mujhse kuch nai sunna hai ab.Aapka pyaar, aapki kasam,aapki Pakhi. Mai is confusion aur complication ka koi hissa nai hu.

Sai went to her cupboard to get her clothes.Her decision was final.Pakhi and Virat did stupid decisions and she was bearing for it..

Virat-Maine kaha na tum kahi nai ja rahi ho.

Sai (getting more angry)-Pyaar aapne kiya hai Virat sir ,Pakhi ke nafrat mei nai bhugt ne wali.Aap ko jo karna hai kijye.

Virat-Woh sirf ek infactuation tha Sai....

Sai didint pay any heed to anything anymore.She was tired of everything.

Virat made her turn around to see her face.He knew she was very angry.But even she didnt know why she was angry.He knew she was falling in love with him.It was time he told her that.

Virat-Sai mai tumse pyaar karta hu.I am in love with you.

Sai (stunned at his confession)-Mai aaj yaha nai rukne wali.I am tired of everything.I dont like things going out of my control.

Virat-Sai please ek baar dekho meri taraf

Sai(on verge of crying)-Virat sir.....

Virat(making her face him)-Dekho meri taraf....I am sorry.Mai jaanta hu Pakhi ke sari galtiyo ke liye mei zimmedar hu.....Par mujhse bhi ye andaza nai tha ki woh aise react karegi.....Sai please mat jao.Mai nai reh paoga tumhare bina.

Sai-I just want to sit here peacefully for some time...

Virat-Ok. Jab tumhara man ho tab baat karege.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing 🀩 

Very well written 😍

Loved it ❀️❀️

Wow awesome fabulous πŸ‘πŸ‘

Why can't the makers show this type of scenes to us..πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ sai 

Areee ye to end ho gya haha I want more of it....aage kya huaπŸ˜›

Wow, this is  so awesome β€οΈ

Loved itπŸ‘

Oh this scene will look Fire when enacted by NeilSha. Why don't makers show these scenes.

Anyways, awesome OS❀️

Really great! Please give another update soon..

Superb 

Virat will be able to convince Sai when she is calm

Originally posted by Wildreaper

Amazing 🀩 

Very well written 😍

Loved it ❀️❀️

Thanks