Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

YAYYY!!! you updated finally! 

what a great read.

I am happy Kirti moved out and is focusing on herself. Lily doesn't sound as bad. lets see how that goes. 

by the way, how does kiri know lily? I can't remember.

Ohana seems nice on the outside. 

Dadi- wise woman. How she noticed the ambiance shift as the two met. Very sweet.

Man, I feel bad for Kirti. how she had to hold herself at that age so her dadi did not have to go through calming down 2 children. 

why did Urmila turn up suddenly? Cant wait for the next chapters.

coderlady thumbnail

You might have a point Bakwas_serial. Maybe Urmi needs something from Kirti. Biplab came across a cold person who was not at all mother like. He wanted that warmth and didn't get to see it one bit.

Until we hear her story, we don't know what sent her away.

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Coderlady, updated Urmi's story

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Fact is, everyone can see when someone is sick physically. Fever or cough or cold etc is visible to the naked eye. 

But most people cannot see when the mind is sick.

How many know of depression (be it of any kind), effects of trauma, autism and so many other mental illnesses in this world, not just India?

Unfortunately no country or government has dedicated good budget towards mental health. Now, very few of them talk, but really not sure how much of that talk is translating into any concrete action. 

Over that there is taboo talking about these issues. People judge you if you say you need help. 

Urmi's life is unfortunately the result of having such an illness and living in an ignorant society. 

Thank you for the updates GN. Will be back with more. 

Meerkat thumbnail

A Cup Of Nomics updated too! 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Where? I don’t see it 

bu the way- how are you feeling? 

Edited by Pori - 2 years ago
Meerkat thumbnail

Hello guys, I updated a lot many chapters. And yes, I did not update the most awaited ones. When you are done processing all this, let me know(through likes and comments)  and I will update the rest too.

For those who were asking about my health, I have not been replying because I am not feeling very well. The pain comes and goes. Thank you for your loving PMs as well. I will reply to them soon.

Take care.

coderlady thumbnail

Thank you for the chapters.

I hope you get better soon. Its no fun having pain to deal with.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 73

Karuna did play a part too. The dadi we have loved so much till now had her own biases. She never could feel any sympathy for Urmi.

coderlady thumbnail

We never expected that dadi was not happy with Kirti's birth. She started loving her later, but at first she was a disappointment to her. The society is so hung up on boys.