Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

OOOO my third favorite outfit on him. It don't think that outfit would work in the heat though. I liked his tan suit though...and the vest/tshirt combo was nice too!

The tan one was so refreshing 😍 I loved that look of him. Tshirt and waist coat 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

The tan one was so refreshing 😍 I loved that look of him. Tshirt and waist coat 

YES! The t-shirt sleeve was just small enough for bulging biceps and the vest was fitted! Overall a great look to mix in with the formals. No more loose t-shirt and blue/black blazer. 

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think the other BTS has him in a black shirt...hopefully that has a blazer too. I want them to keep his dress shirt look!!

He has blazar , in BTS few days back when he was shooting with Sabarwals .

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

He has blazar , in BTS few days back when he was shooting with Sabarwals .

oh yea...the black on black look. 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ndarsh

Did anyone see Swardha’s live? I couldn’t make out if she was back on set or at home. I think she’s at home but she kept saying that KV and Debs were shooting and she couldn’t disturb them. 

She also confirmed that the show was not going off air and there is so much drama left for us to see. 😂 

She refused to give any spoilers and promised to come back live with Karan and Debs soon! 😝 

If everyone is gone back to Mumbai, who's shooting??

Thanks for sharing about the live. Hopefully it's saved. 

This happens every Thurday, with trps and the same off-air news. One day it will be real, but why do people ruin their day with this news?

A live with all three of them would be cute!

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

I believe every character has a journey in a show. Positive characters rise above and negative characters witness a downfall. I am here to watch the journey of Shaan. Just how I didn't want shaurya to change his Soch overnight, I can't even have Shaan grow a spine overnight.

Shaan did wrong to the kid, no doubt about it... aastha did too. Maybe Aastha's mistake was lesser than Shaan's, yet she was wrong too. If we are willing to see her story, why not give Shaan the chance too?

Shaan was a spineless guy drowning in his own sorrow. He picked himself up, for Aastha's sake though, but he did. He joined the college again. The one who would give up before fighting, he started fighting for Anokhi...in a way for Aastha, his wife! The one who neglected his son, started taking interest in his life and showing him the mirror whenever he did the wrong. The one who easily gave up on his wife for the sake of family, he grew a spine not to be bothered about that family anymore and start afresh with his wife.

I would write off what he did in Goa, he definitely was wrong in the way he behaved with Anokhi...but I'll not forget that he was just a panicking father at that time! Anokhi didn't forget this too! And... everyone has a weak moment in their journey of life, no matter how strong they are...Shaan is not even strong here! What matters is how they rise from there!

I don't really have an issue with him having reservations about shakhi marriage too. I give him a pat for his unbiased thinking...he not only thought about how Shaurya will be left alone, but he also thought that Anokhi's dreams will be crashed n she doesn't deserve it. No matter how strongly shaurya tries to protect his love, he knows what kind of vultures Sabherwals are...and that will affect the life of Shakhi. No parent wants this pain for their kids. And if the parent himself is not strong enough, he would definitely have these serious fears. How he changes his opinion and gathers some strength to support his son will be his journey, how a man who couldn't fight for his marriage now fights for his son's marriage will be his journey...and we are here for that journey! We need to understand that not every positive character is strong and we need to see the weak characters with an understanding that they will take time to be strong!

I respect your opinions and feelings on this point Anuja. I always love reading your perspective.

But I also disagree here. On certain points.

Even I don’t want Shaan to grow a spine overnight! But 25 years for an adult to clean up his act is not a short amount of time. He is even now, avoiding things, so that he can be in his comfort zone. It was clearly mentioned, not once but many times, by Aastha, by Shaurya, that Shaurya was forced to do this engagement/emotionally blackmailed into it. But, where is the outrage for his son? The outrage he showed today for his BM’s hurt feelings, Shagun’s feelings and yes Anokhi’s feelings. Where is the same outrage for his son? On behalf of his son?

As parents, Shaan and Aastha are equally responsible for what Shaurya went through. But, Shaan more so Coz he got a chance to be with his son, which Aastha never did, despite her attempts. And what did he do about it? Chose to ignore a 4 year old child for his grief. Parents have a responsibility to their child. They have the responsibility of making them feel happy, secure and loved. Coz it was not the child’s choice to come into this world, it was your choice to bring the child into this world. So if you can’t hold the child’s hand and guide them, you don’t be there for them when they need you the most. You do not get the right to get up and question them on their decisions and behavior one fine day. Coz when you could have laid the foundation for their thoughts, behaviors and habits, you were busy wallowing in your self pity. Basically you were selfish. Being a father and becoming a father are two entirely different things.

Like you said, he picked himself up. For Aastha. For the hope of getting her back. Fodlr Anokhi, he fought, he stood and I love him for that, will always love him for that. Yes, he did it for Aastha, but he also did for Anokhi. But, yes again a but. Just imagine how a son would feel. Who has been neglected his entire life by his parents, who never fought for him, fighting for an unknown girl. It must have shattered him. And unknowingly Anokhi became the target of his anger. But the people at fault were his parents. Both of them. And after that he wanted to start afresh with his wife. Good for him. I cheer him for that. But what about his son? Ever thought to start afresh with him? Nope! Aastha though disappointed in him, always knew how much he loved her. Did Shaurya ever get to know? Has he ever made Shaurya feel how much he loves him? He does, I have no doubt in that. But words and actions are important too. 

I agree that in Goa he was a panicked concerned father.  So, I would have also forgiven his behavior with Anokhi. If, he had once apologized to her, thanked her once post that. Even BM thanked het, though it was a veiled insult. Shaan did not even do that. Yes, his primary concern was for Shaurya then. But he should have found a moment later. I don’t fault him for being weak. We all are. But what you do after that counts. 

I understand his concerns about Shakhi relationship. But he does not get to use his mistakes and blunders in life as a crutch to guide his sons life. Especially in the matters of heart. He is till today dreaming about getting back with Aastha, but he expects Shaurya to give up his love, coz maybe, maybe Shakhi will have to go through what Shastha did? Coz maybe Shaurya will be left alone and Anokhi might have to leave her dreams? Yes, Sabarwals are vultures and they will create problems for Shakhi. But Shakhi are not Shastha. Shaurya is his own person. He is not Shaan. But he has never ever tried to understand his son. Or even try to know him. 

Yes he tried to show his son mirror whenever he was wrong. And I applaud him for that. But did he appreciate him also? Let’s leave the 25 years for a bit. Let’s talk about now, has he ever sat down with Shaurya and trued to understand his feelings? His insecurities? The reason behind his anger and hate? Has he ever tried to talk to his son, to get to know him as a person?  Shaurya did. Even with all the resentment and reservations he holds, when the divorce thing became final, he went to his father to see if he is ok, he tried to know if he is happy with this decision, he tried to know the reason behind his fathers change of heart, he tried to know if he was forced to it. But Shaan, just brushed him off rudely. Very rudely. 

I understand his fear and concern for his son. His concern for Anokhi’s dreams, Shagun’s dignity. I also appreciate him taking Shaurya to task about not taking Anokhi’s consent before his outrageous act. I also know what he said about cheating Anokhi and Shagun is right in its place, coz that’s how it looks, and even though Shaurya intended and tried several times to tell Anokhi about it, but couldn’t. Intentions count, but consequences matter more. So yes, I am ok with him getting Angry on Shaurya’s impulsive decisions, but for once he could have at least tried to understand his son as well. His fears are not wrong. But expecting his son to live an unfulfilled life, for his fears are very very wrong. A child when it takes its first steps, falls s few times before learning to walk. No matter how much it hurts you, you let them fall, so that they can’t run tomorrow. Shaan needs to stop putting the burden of his insecurities on Shaurya, Shaurya has plenty of his own.

See, I don’t hate Shaan. I know at the core he is a very very good person, with good intentions. But, intentions don’t count if the consequences are poor. Actions do. I know he is weak and we can’t expect him to be strong in just one day. I don’t want to also. But take the first step. Start somewhere.

If he expects Aastha to come back to him, Shaurya to respect him. He needs to earn it. He needs to work for it. He needs to step forward and try to understand them. Things don’t magically fall in place in life, you have to work very hard for it. The outrage he shows for others, he needs to show for his son. For him to believe that he cares. Before demanding answers from Shaurya, he needs to do his part in answering his son. I haven’t given up on him, but I can’t support him right now. 

Phew! Sorry for the long essay as always. I understand  your point of view Anuja, and I also know that you are right in your own way. I always respect it. But, right now for me, Shaan needs to at least make a small step of progress, for me to be able to see his side. I can’t right now. I am so sorry! And very sorry for the long rant. Hope you don’t get tired of me. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Ndarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If everyone is gone back to Mumbai, who's shooting??

Thanks for sharing about the live. Hopefully it's saved. 

This happens every Thurday, with trps and the same off-air news. One day it will be real, but why do people ruin their day with this news?

A live with all three of them would be cute!

We’ve seen BTS and a KV live (yesterday), where he was shooting with Babli and Ahir. This morning there was a BTS of him and Anokhi. I guess, from Swardha’s live, she’ll be returning for shoots soon. 

She did keep repeating that the show was not going off-air and that there was lots of drama coming up. 

Someone actually said to her not to separate SS and AB for which she just said ‘hmmmm.’ .... interpret what you will about that! 😝 She just refused to give any spoilers. 

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ndarsh

We’ve seen BTS and a KV live (yesterday), where he was shooting with Babli and Ahir. This morning there was a BTS of him and Anokhi. I guess, from Swardha’s live, she’ll be returning for shoots soon. 

She did keep repeating that the show was not going off-air and that there was lots of drama coming up. 

Someone actually said to her not to separate SS and AB for which she just said ‘hmmmm.’ .... interpret what you will about that! 😝 She just refused to give any spoilers. 

Good they are not giving any spoilers... KV already gave do many that it is hurting fan's brain cells while interpreting what he meansđŸ€Ș

Wateva we will think will not happen for sure đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why deba keep reposting KV 's story nowdays đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Ye naya shuru kiya hai 😂

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys aaj twitter pa yeh demand chal rahi😆

https://twitter.com/Harsh40465119/status/1400267588425318400?s=19