Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

True true! Haha I just watched KVs interview, and he says the story ahead has lots of unexpected stuff , that he himself found surprising. So I’m not at all sure with any of these predictions. Me to the next episode ..”Come as you are” 😂😂

Yes, I saw the interview too. Let's see what all the "twists" and "unpredictable" things are. 

Until then, enjoy happy Shaurya!

He kills me with his dialogues.......

"Waise Agar Tum Chaho Toh Gadi,Chauffeur,Humsafar Haazir Hain Mam,Bas Aap Ishara Kijiye"

"Aap Chalenge Mere Sath"

"Zindagi Bhar"

I love a fool in love!

Also enjoy this goofball.

https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1399191725411737601?s=20

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Girls! 

Iss poll pe jao aur vote karo:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5228950#157199993

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Yes, I saw the interview too. Let's see what all the "twists" and "unpredictable" things are. 

Until then, enjoy happy Shaurya!

He kills me with his dialogues.......

"Waise Agar Tum Chaho Toh Gadi,Chauffeur,Humsafar Haazir Hain Mam,Bas Aap Ishara Kijiye"

"Aap Chalenge Mere Sath"

"Zindagi Bhar"

I love a fool in love!

Also enjoy this goofball.

https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1399191725411737601?s=20

Lol his little victory dance..How cute was that!! 

Today His dialogues were *sigh* just so good!   😍🥰 

Ah.. Anokhi.. what else do you want!??? Wait ... no.. we flying again.. come down..abort mission 😂 HIS SOCH!! 

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys there are so many threads open.. kahan kya discuss ho raha samaj hi nahi aa raha 😂😂😂

mallukumari thumbnail

Ah.. Anokhi.. what else do you want!??? Wait ... no.. we flying again.. come down..abort mission 😂 HIS SOCH!! 

Keep flying......we have 5 more episodes this week. Stay flying as long as we can. "Zameen pe ek din aayega" Until then we party!🥳

He continues to just deliver these romantic lines. And the ILUs never stop. I hope all this love rain doesn't indicate a drought of ILUs in the future. I hope he's always this childish/immature in front of Anokhi! I like a fool in love!

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I have been reading ! But just to add, in the precap Shagun is actually there when he says, my wife. Like you can see her. Looks like malnutritioned Voldemort but she is there! 

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

"Mousam to awesome ho gaya hai ab tum bhi thodi meherbani kar do please"- shauyra

Is line ke bare me kya khayal hai sab ke kun si meherbani ki baat kar raha tha shauyra🤭

Usko apna scene banana hai..

Biwi se romance karna hai.. bahut kuch karna hai 😛

Par biwi hai ki badal ki tarah garaj rahi hai 🤣

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahhaa.. absolutely loved his air kick in joy😁😁 was so cute! He is as excited as a teenager on his first date!! Adorable dialogue.. totally in love with mr shaurya Romeo shabrawal ❤️❤️

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Keep flying......we have 5 more episodes this week. Stay flying as long as we can. "Zameen pe ek din aayega" Until then we party!🥳

He continues to just deliver these romantic lines. And the ILUs never stop. I hope all this love rain doesn't indicate a drought of ILUs in the future. I hope he's always this childish/immature in front of Anokhi! I like a fool in love!

Dude harsh realities of life.. but yeah jee lenge this week, until the inevitable happens! ❤️
I also hope that despite all the MUs that their love only gets stronger!🙌🙌

I like a fool in love!
 Haha love that !We all love  A bawla majnu as he is one of the most sincere lovers that one can have.❤️ There’s also a pure understanding of love which is sooo endearing! People may unfortunately misinterpret it as “Joru ka ghulam”,”she got him wrapped around her finger” but I don’t think it’s necessarily true if there’s mutual love and admiration from your partner. 

I was also thinking of their Tum convo .. imagining it happened like  the “sir” conversation 😁😁

Shaurya feeling awkward and saying “ Tum mujhe “aap” karke mat bulao na”. 

Anokhi : “Toh ‘aap’ nahi toh kya bulaaungi main aapko?”😁😁

mallukumari thumbnail

Dude harsh realities of life.. but yeah jee lenge this week, until the inevitable happens! ❤️
I also hope that despite all the MUs that their love only gets stronger!🙌🙌

I like a fool in love!
 Haha love that !We all love  A bawla majnu as he is one of the most sincere lovers that one can have.❤️ There’s also a pure understanding of love which is sooo endearing! People may unfortunately misinterpret it as “Joru ka ghulam”,”she got him wrapped around her finger” but I don’t think it’s necessarily true if there’s mutual love and admiration from your partner. 

I was also thinking of their Tum convo .. imagining it happened like  the “sir” conversation 😁😁

Shaurya feeling awkward and saying “ Tum mujhe “aap” karke mat bulao na”. 

Anokhi : “Toh ‘aap’ nahi toh kya bulaaungi main aapko?”😁😁

@bold: I can imagine that!

We know that 'joru ka ghulaam' and "ghar jamai' all have such negative connotations because it goes against the patriarchy. And a "man" should not cater to a woman or her family to be a "man". But the opposite is considered to be something to live up to.....the sanskaari bahu!

I'm hoping all his straightforward words of love and fearless desire to make their relationship public will stay in Anokhi's memory. Even when the engagement truth comes out, I don't want her to question his sincerity. I don't want her to think that he was trying to hide her!