Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Episode to jo dekha wo dekha hi
Lekin bts ka to mat pucho 🤣🤣
I guess they really got pissed with the editors
Fuc up kr diya pura hug scene tahts why inhone sare bts share kar diye wo bhi timeline pe 🤣 because bohat hype create kiya tha.
I know. Even I was surprised to see so many Bts by both of them!! Kya yaar. Editors ko pito koi. 🙈🙈🙈
First I was ok with the romance and emotional part being in the same episode, now I feel they could have extended it to 1 and 1/2 episodes atleast.
Ab Bts dekh kar hi Dil Khush karna padega.
But even the Bts with all the background stuff and effects n fan n everything was mind blowing Yaar.