Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

It was about to have 20-30 episodes like a web series! Have no idea what made them decline the idea of it 

Even VD was also interested in doing digital platform! Even I didn't expect ST ðŸ˜†

I thought VD will choose any web series and then do any TV shows! But he directly jumped into Tv shows again! I always wanted to see him in a Crime shows as Cop/Detective type! 

Okay! Let's wait for some more time.. 

Everything has its Perfect time to happen 

I am also eagarly waiting for madhubala, sometime back zindagi ki mahek season 2 news was roaming around but Saurabh Tiwari immediately decline it but not in case of Madhubala, hoping to have Rishbala altered continuation here

Regarding VD, I think he chose ST probably because the ott projects he may work on is being a bit delayed and in meantime he wanted to do some work thats why he is doing ST right now then ott

Even I want to see Vivian in good content, currently I am not liking ST as story is soo boring with bad characterization, content of ST honestly is not impressing me, even Drashti shifted to ott won award for the empire and currently doing Goldie behl series, want to see Vivian in good content romantic web series too but before that my important wish is want too see him in Madhubala 2 with Rishbala altered continuation as there ending was unfair

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

I am also eagarly waiting for madhubala, sometime back zindagi ki mahek season 2 news was roaming around but Saurabh Tiwari immediately decline it but not in case of Madhubala, hoping to have Rishbala altered continuation here

Regarding VD, I think he chose ST probably because the ott projects he may work on is being a bit delayed and in meantime he wanted to do some work thats why he is doing ST right now then ott

Even I want to see Vivian in good content, currently I am not liking ST as story is soo boring with bad characterization, content of ST honestly is not impressing me, even Drashti shifted to ott won award for the empire and currently doing Goldie behl series, want to see Vivian in good content romantic web series too but before that my important wish is want too see him in Madhubala 2 with Rishbala altered continuation as there ending was unfair

ST keeps playing with the feelings of fans. How happy I was when I heard about MEIEJ coming with a new season as a web show. Most of the current ITV shows lose its plot within a month & story gets unnecessarily dragged. So I was happy when I heard that MEIEJ 2 will be a webseries as we get to a see a proper love story with a solid plot with our evergreen Rishbala also get more seasons. But now no news on it, we get S2 news each now an then but last time the buzz was so strong that we actually hoped S2 would happen but we end up getting disappointed. Despite having huge demands from fans on bringing back MB 2 & Rishbala makers are still being silent on it. Recently saw ST is making a new webseries for voot with Ravi Dubey as lead.

Spnr thumbnail

Even I also heard about the season 2, but I don’t think there’ll be one. 

Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

ST keeps playing with the feelings of fans. How happy I was when I heard about MEIEJ coming with a new season as a web show. Most of the current ITV shows lose its plot within a month & story gets unnecessarily dragged. So I was happy when I heard that MEIEJ 2 will be a webseries as we get to a see a proper love story with a solid plot with our evergreen Rishbala also get more seasons. But now no news on it, we get S2 news each now an then but last time the buzz was so strong that we actually hoped S2 would happen but we end up getting disappointed. Despite having huge demands from fans on bringing back MB 2 & Rishbala makers are still being silent on it. Recently saw ST is making a new webseries for voot with Ravi Dubey as lead.

I have hope as I believe that madhubala doesn't deserve the ending it got as we know how many loopholes are there and incomplete story, and have to clear the mess what heroine track had shown, so they have to bring season 2 with Rishbala altered continuation

So Vivian after wrapping Sirf tum there is a high chance of him getting into madhubala season 2,aur ST Ravi dubey ke baad MB ki web series kare

Rossalinne thumbnail

Here is the piano/keyboard tutorial of hum hai deewane tere deewane

https://youtu.be/qFpvF47X7Wo

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Here is the piano/keyboard tutorial of hum hai deewane tere deewane

https://youtu.be/qFpvF47X7Wo

Beautiful

Rossalinne thumbnail

mistakes of meiej:

jungli billi turning to mahaan bala

Unnessesary hospital scenes of RK (except gunshot) 

Pabho nivaran's spoiling the main plot - heroine track

Bhai turning step brother of RK

Positive characters launching to mars overdose of negative characters

lame reason for killing rishbala & till the end the real culprit nikil lamba dint caught

flop star ak & family torture

Turning high class drama to a social village drama

Bittuji had two kids Rishbala dreams of having 3 kids still have to fulfilled 

body double torture even before 2 days before the show to end

who wrote that diary?? rishbla died within 2 months after their daughter birthday but it was show as madhu's writes it on her daughter 1st birthday

Female characters becoming weak and cry baby (RK's mom, madhu) 

These mistakes makes ua having high hope that such epic serial doesn't deserve the ending it got, these mistakes make us having hope that Rishbala doesn't deserve the ending they got they deserve to be alive

I am imaging that RK Madhu was not there in farmhouse when blast occurs, and when Pam Nikhil partying in house, light gets off and RK making entry and telling dialogue 'RK khud hi ik aag hai, usko koi aag jaala nahi sakti' and he tells how he escaped blast then Nikhil-RK get into fight and Pam tries to escape then Madhu comes and slaps Pam and then police makes entry and take Pam-Nikhil with them

I still strongly believe that Rishbala can't die, whether I am active on IF or NOT but I pray that Rishbala comes back alive everyday its true

Hoping season 2 had alter continuation of Madhubala and the mistakes occured gets corrected as a epic serial doesn't deserve crappy ending

Rossalinne thumbnail

10000th POST!!!!!!!! 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON 

HOPE TO SEE RISHBALA ALIVE IN SEASON 2 LEAP TURNING OUT TO BE A DREAM 

https://tenor.com/bcr8j.gif

THIER DREAMS INCOMPLETENE STORY NEED TO GET COMPLETED WITH VILLIANS GETTING PUNISHMENT ESPECIALLY DEEPALI AND RISHBALA STAYS HAPPY ALWAYS

HOPING NEWS OF ITS RELEASE DATE SOON

Rossalinne thumbnail

According to me till episode 300 best phase of madhubala

After 300 it start to destroy and leap completely destroyed it

Hoping destruction is reversed leap turning to be dream hoping Saurabh Sir do it

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

According to me till episode 300 best phase of madhubala

After 300 it start to destroy and leap completely destroyed it

Hoping destruction is reversed leap turning to be dream hoping Saurabh Sir do it

Lets Hope Our Show Comes Back On Voot