Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

weren’t/arent srk gauri in open relation ? So I guess it can be true that they had an affair 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

With Madhu Aunty yearning to fill the void left by the unfortunate demise of Rishi Kapoor on Twitter, if you really wanna know the answer, you know what to do😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

No,I doubt that. It was perhaps a publicity stunt for 

Don-2. And may something happened during this which created differences between SRK, Farhan and PC.

SRK would never risk his family image for anything more so when he craves for not having a family to call his own ( parents/ siblings)

If a U.S president Bill Clinton can risk his presidency for a woman, then SRK sure can risk his reputation for a married men seductress like PC 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharpener

If a U.S president Bill Clinton can risk his presidency for a woman, then SRK sure can risk his reputation for a married men seductress like PC 😆

Just because Clinton did it...every one lesser than him must have done it too....logic toh kamal hai...😎

Top 30 Awesome Sarcastic GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

In all probability, yes. Bcoz SRK was never linked with any actress before, and KJo suddenly started getting cold on PC. 

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Filmmaker and close friend of Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar is the latest to openly jump into the mudslinging campaign that surrounds actress Priyanka Chopra. Within hours of reading a report in a tabloid about Pee Cee’s friends hitting out at Gauri Khan’s coterie of friends, the director-producer tweeted, with obvious references to Priyanka, “Using their hired PR machinery and hiding behind so called ‘friends’ to get news into tabloids is nothing but spineless and lame! Some people need to wake up and smell the KOFFEE! Get a reality check before its too late! Grow up! And don’t mess with goodness.”

http://archive.asianage.com/life-and-style/kjo-tweets-against-pc-support-gauri-413

Maroonporsche thumbnail

We need pictures. Was it like Wild kingdom 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just because Clinton did it...every one lesser than him must have done it too....logic toh kamal hai...😎

Top 30 Awesome Sarcastic GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

That wasn’t my point. The poster said SRK’s reputation is very important to him. To which brought in Bill Clinton’s example, i.e., a man’s reputation may be important but no one is immune to cheating. Especially not to a hot seductress like PC. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mothymoth

Did Priyanka Chopra and SRK actually have an affair?

The answer to this question is not what you'd think.

There were near zero talk of SRK having an affair with any of his female co-stars from 1989 to 2011(? - whenever the PC "affair" began circulating). Not even with Kajol. Or Juhi. At the peak of their careers when they were doing multiple projects together. He is the only top hero to have had ZERO affairs. Hmmm...

Then suddenly PC steps into the scene and she's.... I better just stop there.

Anyway, Karan Johar and Priyanka Chopra are very good at PUBLIC RELATIONS is all I'll say.