Did Priyanka Chopra and SRK actually have an affair?

Posted: 2 years ago

Madhu aunty ko poochho Twitter pe. 

in a chat show called 'Dirty Laundry' revealed that she loved her leather jacket that was once owned by her ex. And well we all know who she was talking about since the same jacket was once worn by SRK, and 'King Khan' was even papped wearing the same.

Talking about it PeeCee revealed, "I was a little unsure about this one, whether I should (get it or not). But your show is called Dirty Laundry, so I thought might as well. This is a jacket that I literally live in. It's my airport jacket, but it belonged to an ex-boyfriend."

After the chat show aired, Priyanka accidentally liked a fan's tweet about making her relationship public with Shahrukh.

The tweet read, "OMG Priyanka Chopra might have just told the world about her relationship with Shah Rukh Khan."

After realizing her mistake, the actress within seconds unliked the tweet, reacting to which the fan shared another post on Twitter.

"Okay, so Priyanka Chopra just liked and then unliked my tweet which spoke about Shah Rukh Khan's being her ex-bf! What just happened guys?", wrote the fan. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

Shah Rukh Khan , Priyanka Chopra

Originally posted by beena_jon

in a chat show called 'Dirty Laundry' revealed that she loved her leather jacket that was once owned by her ex. And well we all know who she was talking about since the same jacket was once worn by SRK, and 'King Khan' was even papped wearing the same.

Talking about it PeeCee revealed, "I was a little unsure about this one, whether I should (get it or not). But your show is called Dirty Laundry, so I thought might as well. This is a jacket that I literally live in. It's my airport jacket, but it belonged to an ex-boyfriend."

After the chat show aired, Priyanka accidentally liked a fan's tweet about making her relationship public with Shahrukh.

The tweet read, "OMG Priyanka Chopra might have just told the world about her relationship with Shah Rukh Khan."

After realizing her mistake, the actress within seconds unliked the tweet, reacting to which the fan shared another post on Twitter.

"Okay, so Priyanka Chopra just liked and then unliked my tweet which spoke about Shah Rukh Khan's being her ex-bf! What just happened guys?", wrote the fan. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

Shah Rukh Khan , Priyanka Chopra

God, the normally composed PC sounded super drunk in this interview, so seems like she had zero f*cks to give anymore, post a rough break up. So I would say yes, they probably did

What I find truly fascinating is PC dated both Akshay and SRK, and while the former is almost forgotten, her chemistry with Akki was just SIZZLING.

Originally posted by Mishh007

Agreed ....๐ŸคฃI want to hear from Madhu Aunty on this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

No,I doubt that. It was perhaps a publicity stunt for 

Don-2. And may something happened during this which created differences between SRK, Farhan and PC.

SRK would never risk his family image for anything more so when he craves for not having a family to call his own ( parents/ siblings)

Originally posted by Mishh007

Who is Madhu aunty?๐Ÿค”

I have heard many rumors of SRK Gauri being in an open relationship so if that is true, SRK surely must have had a few lovers. But the PC affair is the best known one, and after the jacket interview I think we have more than enough hints to suggest their affair was real....  I really want to know how she managed to seduce him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks. But didn't get the joke๐Ÿ˜”