SAAKK CCC #28 | Joru ka ghulaam Mr. Shaurya Sabharwal |Nt Pg89 - Page 73

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by md410

a bit different may be.  But Shagun panga toh karegi and engagement truth bhi anger mein bol de who knows, but this track was this year so have the makers fast forwarding so much?  can then show closing news be true 

Of course something gonna happen but it will be major which will change things drastically . Anokhi may leave him and thats something Shaurya cant handle 

Just asking because I don't know. Is it okay to discuss other shows in CC? I know it is not allowed in EDT

Originally posted by AnokhiKaShaurya

Just asking because I don't know. Is it okay to discuss other shows in CC? I know it is not allowed in EDT

You can talk about other shows in CC I think. Just no talk about actor's personal lives....that's a IF rule. 

Originally posted by AnokhiKaShaurya

Hi, you can discuss about anything here..other shows, movies , web series .. The only thing not allowed not only in CC but whole IF is bashing n discussing about any actor's personal lives .

Originally posted by mallukumari

Here for another 2 hours!!

Then we will shift to EDT

Originally posted by wamavasant

Then we will shift to EDT

We're good at post hopping and you're good at tagging people!! Thanks!

Now that we’re here, wanted to bring your attention to newly shaadi shuda SS in Anokhi’s room. 😍🔥When Reema knocks  and Anokhi asks him to leave.. at one point he says “Nai Jaunga” pretty fast .. it’s soo hilarious.😂🤣 it’s like 2 seconds long but I see KV all over.. did you gals see that ?

Originally posted by rumi_dee

Now that we’re here, wanted to bring your attention to newly shaadi shuda SS in Anokhi’s room. 😍🔥When Reema knocks  and Anokhi asks him to leave.. at one point he says “Nai Jaunga” pretty fast .. it’s soo hilarious.😂🤣 it’s like 2 seconds long but I see KV all over.. did you gals see that ?

Ya i noticed it lol even i was like ye kv hai the way he said nahi jaunga 🤣

Originally posted by mallukumari

We're good at post hopping and you're good at tagging people!! Thanks!

😃