Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 98840500

This time shaurya needs to standup for Anokhi.. she is his wife and not any dirty secret 😠

Agar iss baar bhi Shaurya ne kuch nahi bola toh chahe wo kitane bhi cute harkatein karen..He doesn't deserve Anokhi at all 

I have very high hopes from Shaurya.. Koi uski bandi ko ab insult nahi kar sakta hai bas .. iss baar shaurya ka koi explaination nahi chalega bas 

Exactly he has been hiding it from day one. Bechari nikki saw this ring on his finger twice now. Shaurya should just declare that anokhi is his wife he married her. To sabarwal and SIAC....he should not care about the 3rd party now iski biwi ki sawal hai.

TR_19 thumbnail
TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

So that means ki ab bas inka hi MU track chalega arghhh ðŸ˜” 

Oh god no 😢 again MU after such awesome shakhi lisious episodes . Becchi crying again but bachhi should not cry she cried enough.

Shaurya sabarwal massed it up yet again.

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Exactly he has been hiding it from day one. Bechari nikki saw this ring on his finger twice now. Shaurya should just declare that anokhi is his wife he married her. To sabarwal and SIAC....he should not care about the 3rd party now iski biwi ki sawal hai.

Lets see after making SS a different ML like who has voice and is not spineless , I am expecting something well from the writers for this track.. I hope he doesn't get manipulated easily 🥺

TR_19 thumbnail

Its awesome they played tu zaroori its KV's favourite song from zid ðŸ˜† its nice how they are using his movies songs on his show. Guess that will bring back lots of memories for him. Btw this is like tu zaroori 2.0 ðŸ˜†

I will definitely forget movie version of tu zaroori as shakhi's hot will make this song even more hotter.

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Anokhi is headstrong! She doesn't like to feel cheated, otherwise she'll simply walk away from the relationship but I hope she stays and gives Shaurya a chance

Fact yahi hai ki Shaurya use cheat nahi kar raha na hi wo usse engagement ki baat chupana chata uske intention galat nahi hai bas situation aisi hai ki wo apas me baat nahi kar paa rahe.

TR_19 thumbnail

I watched haq se like 4 episodes only but didn't know he was even there. 

But I was put off by the girl paired opposite him. I know that older sister and rajeev's role doctor naushard ðŸ˜†

TR_19 thumbnail

So much bts not watching them much i want to enjoy but I'd they playing tu zaroori I will be deadwa 

But looks like there was a glass between them. Baarish ho rhi thi.