Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

Mast Ha mast .. it was a nice cutesy episode.. bappa khub khub aabhar ..

Virat was totally hubby like .. he doesn’t even lift a finger in the house .. he expected his wife will go and get haldi Wala milk .. for him .., he could have easily gone to the kitchen but nahi .. 

then from the dining room was screaming Sai Sai .. and he did not even he’ll his biwi pls Kuch Nashta Kar lo .. 

Uske baad hospital scenes were cute .

@bold woh khud bhi nahi khaaya ... just applied butter to bread while giving expressions to Pakhi's dialogues (this woman will never change types πŸ˜”)....pata nahi kis ke liye apply kar raha tha..🀣🀣

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

There was a time he used to get irritated whenever Sai mimicked Pakhi but now he finds it adorable and even laughs about it.  "Is pankhe ne meri insult kari hai.", Sai actually described how delusionally didi keeps repeating that everything and everyone insults her. πŸ€£ I also love how she calls Virat exactly the way Pakhi weirdly calls "ViRRaT" during the mimicry. πŸ€£
Virat's expressions were so nice. πŸ‘
First he was like "Not again Sai why are you talking about leaving me." πŸ˜³ Then he was surprised that she said it's their room.  And finally he was amused by biwi's antics. πŸ€£

Pagle haas maat biwi peetegi. πŸ˜ˆ
"Nahin baba nahin, mujhe kya pagal kutte ne kata hai ?" LOLOL πŸ€£

"Jab dekho yahan se jaane ki baat karti rehti hai. Bappa kuch aisa karo na ki yeh bhul jaaye mere theek hone se use yahan se jaana hai."  Haan toh sudhar jaa na beta, biwi humesha ke liye tere paas hi rahegi. Say bye bye to didi and confess your love. πŸ˜³ Very simple you see. πŸ˜Ž

"Sai mein tumse pyaar karne laga hoon, bohut pyaar." 
Sirf pyaar hi nahin bohut pyaar karne laga hai. Tu gaya kam se bhai. πŸ˜†
Jab bhi is par gussa aata hai yeh banda cute kyun ban jaata hai ? πŸ€”

He is like "Kya karoon mein is ladki ki ? Samajhti hi nahin hai. There is no gift but only kiss." πŸ˜†

Even Omi is shocked seeing Kaku behaving like a mother with Devyani. I so wish this actually makes Omi go against Kaku but unfortunately this will never happen. πŸ₯±

"Waise bhi wahan toh Pakhi did beithti hai." πŸ€£ I love funny SaKu scenes so much.
Loved how she said "Maast ha maast" and Kaku didn't mind it. πŸ€£ Why do I feel Kaku is soon going to start liking Sai. πŸ€” I am being delusional like Delusionalekha I know. πŸ˜³

"Lag gayi mirchi" "Paani"... are you f**king serious Virat. πŸ˜³ Even a teenager boy would understand the intention of Sonali's line. πŸ˜³ Veeru sometimes is more naive than Sai. 

Aage dekh beta nahin toh gir jaayega. I love how he is twisting is wedding ring. 

The worried and concerned hubby is so good to see. "Tum chaha kar bhi jhooth nahin bol sakti ho toh kaushish kyun kar rahi ho." Na bhai she shamelessly lied to you many times don't underestimate her. πŸ€£

Haan ek dusre ki kasam hi khaate raho. So seems like now both will team up to reunite Devi and Harini... yes that's what I always wanted.  I so want cute SaiRat scenes with their niece. πŸ˜³

It was a cute episode. Loved Sai imitating Papi and Virat too didn't mind. Infact he enjoyed her mimicry. Initially he never liked Sai mimicking Jhootilekha but now things and situations have completely changed🀣. And, Paapilekha is still in her bubble world. She thought she could spend time with her imaginary husband and so planned a visit to her parents house. What did she think? She could go alone? And, didn't she think it odd when Virat too didn't object? If he was going alone I don't think he would have liked the idea of taking Paapi along. Well! Her plan failed miserably and she took a 360Β° turn and made a lame excuse that her parents were not at home πŸ˜‘. Loved the hospital scene. And, was happy that Sai confided in Virat about Harini. Looks like this will be Virat and Sai's joint venture of solving Harini problem. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Haha this show hardly pisses me off because I take all of them as clowns. πŸ€‘ Two three times, I got pissed but could manage to keep calm. πŸ€£

That's why he is surprised and amused to hear Sai actually calling it their room. πŸ˜† And then next moment she is like "I am leaving soon". πŸ€£

I love Sai mimicking Pakhi. Now toh even hubby likes it. πŸ€£

Veeru is so irritated by Pakhi's drama. I really hope he starts stopping her. 

Sai will stay only if he confesses his love I guess. 

Yes, his confession will change her mind. But, someone mentioned he doesn't confess but makes her realise the reason behind her concern for him. Don't know what's in store, but whatever the reason he will somehow manage to stop her from leaving. 

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yup I also loved the scene when he called out Sai from dining area!!❀️Pakhi didi was so shocked at that time!🀣

Yes poor viru is so naive!!🀣

Loved the post!!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Looking forward for the episodes where we will get to see bonding between SaiRat and Harini!! Hope we get such scenes

Edited by sairat07 - 2 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Your title🀣🀣

I really enjoyed today's episode, haaye! Purane din yaad aagayeπŸ˜†

On a side note, I would've enjoyed it more if Pakhi was there when Sonali said that mirchi wala dialogue🀣 Am I becoming sadist? πŸ˜²πŸ˜ˆ

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful post as always

I think I have gone crazy. Because this is all I can see❀️🀣

So forgive me for thatπŸ˜†

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

These two are soo adorable πŸ€—

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maahi11

Muguet special soo soon 

Loved ur post loved sai virrraaat Sai May meri bezzati ki, Virat pakhe nay meri bezzati ki 

And the way she was searching for gift in a kid like manner

aww viru do something, saku scene was so good and omi ka sardi was hilarious 😝😝😝

Abhi tho harini ka birthday bhi attend karna hai 

Pakhi ka chance changed into Pakhi ki chop, 

Sairat together in a prob 1st time in the history of gum 

Sai was awesome and so was Virat who changed his expressions so many times and ended up laughing. πŸ˜†

Sai was like a kid. He was so amused to see her innocence. πŸ˜†

I so want Omi to go against Kaku. πŸ€£ 

SaiRat ne phir se indirectly didi ki beizzati kar di. πŸ€£

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

"Jab dekho yahan se jaane ki baat karti rehti hai. Bappa kuch aisa karo na ki yeh bhul jaaye mere theek hone se use yahan se jaana hai."  Haan toh sudhar jaa na beta, biwi humesha ke liye tere paas hi rahegi. Say bye bye to didi and confess your love. πŸ˜³ Very simple you see. πŸ˜Ž

haan toh sudhar jaa na beta was hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£

Very simple you see πŸ€£πŸ€£

Love how you have written this β€οΈ 

"Waise bhi wahan toh Pakhi did beithti hai." πŸ€£ I love funny SaKu scenes so much.
Loved how she said "Maast ha maast" and Kaku didn't mind it. πŸ€£ Why do I feel Kaku is soon going to start liking Sai. πŸ€” I am being delusional like Delusionalekha I know. πŸ˜³

You never know, she might start liking her

"Lag gayi mirchi" "Paani"... are you f**king serious Virat. πŸ˜³ Even a teenager boy would understand the intention of Sonali's line. πŸ˜³ Veeru sometimes is more naive than Sai. 

I am reminded of the dialogue when Sai actually told him that he doesn't understand what people talk around him. She told this on the day she had been to Pakhi's house to apologise to Pakhi. 

Aage dekh beta nahin toh gir jaayega. I love how he is twisting is wedding ring. 

🀣🀣

The worried and concerned hubby is so good to see. "Tum chaha kar bhi jhooth nahin bol sakti ho toh kaushish kyun kar rahi ho." Na bhai she shamelessly lied to you many times don't underestimate her. πŸ€£

@green πŸ€£πŸ€£

Haan ek dusre ki kasam hi khaate raho. 

🀣🀣

Lovely post and hilarious 🀣🀣