MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

There was a time he used to get irritated whenever Sai mimicked Pakhi but now he finds it adorable and even laughs about it.  "Is pankhe ne meri insult kari hai.", Sai actually described how delusionally didi keeps repeating that everything and everyone insults her. 🤣 I also love how she calls Virat exactly the way Pakhi weirdly calls "ViRRaT" during the mimicry. 🤣
Virat's expressions were so nice. 👏
First he was like "Not again Sai why are you talking about leaving me." 😳 Then he was surprised that she said it's their room.  And finally he was amused by biwi's antics. 🤣

Pagle haas maat biwi peetegi. 😈
"Nahin baba nahin, mujhe kya pagal kutte ne kata hai ?" LOLOL 🤣

"Jab dekho yahan se jaane ki baat karti rehti hai. Bappa kuch aisa karo na ki yeh bhul jaaye mere theek hone se use yahan se jaana hai."  Haan toh sudhar jaa na beta, biwi humesha ke liye tere paas hi rahegi. Say bye bye to didi and confess your love. 😳 Very simple you see. 😎

"Sai mein tumse pyaar karne laga hoon, bohut pyaar." 
Sirf pyaar hi nahin bohut pyaar karne laga hai. Tu gaya kam se bhai. 😆
Jab bhi is par gussa aata hai yeh banda cute kyun ban jaata hai ? 🤔

He is like "Kya karoon mein is ladki ki ? Samajhti hi nahin hai. There is no gift but only kiss." 😆

Even Omi is shocked seeing Kaku behaving like a mother with Devyani. I so wish this actually makes Omi go against Kaku but unfortunately this will never happen. 🥱

"Waise bhi wahan toh Pakhi did beithti hai." 🤣 I love funny SaKu scenes so much.
Loved how she said "Maast ha maast" and Kaku didn't mind it. 🤣 Why do I feel Kaku is soon going to start liking Sai. 🤔 I am being delusional like Delusionalekha I know. 😳

"Lag gayi mirchi" "Paani"... are you f**king serious Virat. 😳 Even a teenager boy would understand the intention of Sonali's line. 😳 Veeru sometimes is more naive than Sai. 

Aage dekh beta nahin toh gir jaayega. I love how he is twisting is wedding ring. 

The worried and concerned hubby is so good to see. "Tum chaha kar bhi jhooth nahin bol sakti ho toh kaushish kyun kar rahi ho." Na bhai she shamelessly lied to you many times don't underestimate her. 🤣

Haan ek dusre ki kasam hi khaate raho. So seems like now both will team up to reunite Devi and Harini... yes that's what I always wanted.  I so want cute SaiRat scenes with their niece. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mast Ha mast .. it was a nice cutesy episode.. bappa khub khub aabhar ..

Virat was totally hubby like .. he doesn’t even lift a finger in the house .. he expected his wife will go and get haldi Wala milk .. for him .., he could have easily gone to the kitchen but nahi .. 

then from the dining room was screaming Sai Sai .. and he did not even he’ll his biwi pls Kuch Nashta Kar lo .. 

Uske baad hospital scenes were cute .

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Virat loves his biwi and his suhaag ki nishani 

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Adorable 😊 

I watch the show after I’ve read updates...then I skip all the bad episodes...and it keeps my bp low 🤣

They come so far that Sai calls it ‘our’ room when at one time she was saying that Virat had given her permission to stay in his room.

Sai was so funny taking the micky out of Pakhi and Virat joining in😎

I agree that Sai is much more savvy than bhola Virat...have some water to Sonali 

The pin should have dropped when Pakhi changed her mind as soon as Virat called Sai.

Can’t wait to see what makes Sai change her mind and stay?  

It won’t be Virat’s surprise...what’s he keeping that for Diwali🤔

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

There was a time he used to get irritated whenever Sai mimicked Pakhi but now he finds it adorable and even laughs about it.  "Is pankhe ne meri insult kari hai.", Sai actually described how delusionally didi keeps repeating that everything and everyone insults her. 🤣 I also love how she calls Virat exactly the way Pakhi weirdly calls "ViRRaT" during the mimicry. 🤣
Virat's expressions were so nice. 👏
First he was like "Not again Sai why are you talking about leaving me." 😳 Then he was surprised that she said it's their room.  And finally he was amused by biwi's antics. 🤣

Pagle haas maat biwi peetegi. 😈
"Nahin baba nahin, mujhe kya pagal kutte ne kata hai ?" LOLOL 🤣

"Jab dekho yahan se jaane ki baat karti rehti hai. Bappa kuch aisa karo na ki yeh bhul jaaye mere theek hone se use yahan se jaana hai."  Haan toh sudhar jaa na beta, biwi humesha ke liye tere paas hi rahegi. Say bye bye to didi and confess your love. 😳 Very simple you see. 😎

"Sai mein tumse pyaar karne laga hoon, bohut pyaar." 
Sirf pyaar hi nahin bohut pyaar karne laga hai. Tu gaya kam se bhai. 😆
Jab bhi is par gussa aata hai yeh banda cute kyun ban jaata hai ? 🤔

He is like "Kya karoon mein is ladki ki ? Samajhti hi nahin hai. There is no gift but only kiss." 😆

Even Omi is shocked seeing Kaku behaving like a mother with Devyani. I so wish this actually makes Omi go against Kaku but unfortunately this will never happen. 🥱

"Waise bhi wahan toh Pakhi did beithti hai." 🤣 I love funny SaKu scenes so much.
Loved how she said "Maast ha maast" and Kaku didn't mind it. 🤣 Why do I feel Kaku is soon going to start liking Sai. 🤔 I am being delusional like Delusionalekha I know. 😳

"Lag gayi mirchi" "Paani"... are you f**king serious Virat. 😳 Even a teenager boy would understand the intention of Sonali's line. 😳 Veeru sometimes is more naive than Sai. 

Aage dekh beta nahin toh gir jaayega. I love how he is twisting is wedding ring. 

The worried and concerned hubby is so good to see. "Tum chaha kar bhi jhooth nahin bol sakti ho toh kaushish kyun kar rahi ho." Na bhai she shamelessly lied to you many times don't underestimate her. 🤣

Haan ek dusre ki kasam hi khaate raho. So seems like now both will team up to reunite Devi and Harini... yes that's what I always wanted.  I so want cute SaiRat scenes with their niece. 😳

Muguet special soo soon 

Loved ur post loved sai virrraaat Sai May meri bezzati ki, Virat pakhe nay meri bezzati ki 

And the way she was searching for gift in a kid like manner

aww viru do something, saku scene was so good and omi ka sardi was hilarious 😝😝😝

Abhi tho harini ka birthday bhi attend karna hai 

Pakhi ka chance changed into Pakhi ki chop, 

Sairat together in a prob 1st time in the history of gum 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely post Muguet

How come you always get the most hot amd happening pics Ray

makes me Ghum, not didi style waala, oh pls🤣

I want to apologise to didi, I thought she is secretive, and a manupulative woman, but, Sai opened my eyes, didi is  an open book, the whole world, including people of her bagal ka kamra know her 😭

And yeah, bhai, tu apna moun vrat tod de, Sai apna decision chod degi, simple bhai, he probably doesn't know Newton's third law, that their has to be an action for reaction 🤓

And Kaku ka chupa hua pyaar is coming out as hidden river, bohot beh raha hai, kahi didi ko bahaake na le jaaye apne current mein🤣

And waah, didi knows sai well than any other🤣What does she want now? Sakhi, lol, mohabbat ka mahina🤣I am seeing everything out of nothing 🤣

And chalo, ek toh cheez hai, jaha pe dono hum saath saath hai form mein hai🤣

Awesome post Ray❤️

Originally posted by: msin

Mast Ha mast .. it was a nice cutesy episode.. bappa khub khub aabhar ..

Virat was totally hubby like .. he doesn’t even lift a finger in the house .. he expected his wife will go and get haldi Wala milk .. for him .., he could have easily gone to the kitchen but nahi .. 

then from the dining room was screaming Sai Sai .. and he did not even he’ll his biwi pls Kuch Nashta Kar lo .. 

Uske baad hospital scenes were cute .

Some other time I would have bashad him with you but currently bechara is wounded so I will let him get pampered by his wife. I am sure he would have done the same if she was injured. If he could get baking soda and food for her when she had simple allergy from the alta then I am sure he would have done much more if she was infured like him. 

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Virat loves his biwi and his suhaag ki nishani 

Oh yes he does... that's so hoooot !!! ☺️

Originally posted by: Khushidum

Adorable 😊 

I watch the show after I’ve read updates...then I skip all the bad episodes...and it keeps my bp low 🤣

They come so far that Sai calls it ‘our’ room when at one time she was saying that Virat had given her permission to stay in his room.

Sai was so funny taking the micky out of Pakhi and Virat joining in😎

I agree that Sai is much more savvy than bhola Virat...have some water to Sonali 

The pin should have dropped when Pakhi changed her mind as soon as Virat called Sai.

Can’t wait to see what makes Sai change her mind and stay?  

It won’t be Virat’s surprise...what’s he keeping that for Diwali🤔

Haha this show hardly pisses me off because I take all of them as clowns. 🤡 Two three times, I got pissed but could manage to keep calm. 🤣

That's why he is surprised and amused to hear Sai actually calling it their room. 😆 And then next moment she is like "I am leaving soon". 🤣

I love Sai mimicking Pakhi. Now toh even hubby likes it. 🤣

Veeru is so irritated by Pakhi's drama. I really hope he starts stopping her. 

Sai will stay only if he confesses his love I guess. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superb post 

🤣🤣