Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
In some ways,I do harbour an ambivalent stance when it comes to this issue...

Sometimes I do feel its wrong to paint a black picture of someone only because a man divorced his wife...Maybe Adi's marriage was on the rocks even before Rani stepped into picture...,So at times I do feel its a bit wrong to upbraid the "other woman" and disparaging her intentions...Even I'm guilty of doing the same quite a number of times..
Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why dont we all just wait and watch instead of making false accusations! πŸ˜•
mushkan_2003 thumbnail
we should just wait and watch bcoz anything is possible.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9904alisha

WELL FRIENDS I DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF U BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS WHETHER RANI LOVES ADITYA OR NOT. ITS THEIR LIFE, WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO THEY CAN DO BECAUSE THEY ARE ADULT. THEY ARE NO MORE CHILDREN THAT WE HAVE TO TELL THEM WHAT IS WRONG AND RIGHT.

stars personal lives are theirs agreed... this is after whole set of media and fans turning against ash and abhi jodi.. it's their peronal life as well.. yet we never miss chances to look down upon them

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Buffie

In some ways,I do harbour an ambivalent stance when it comes to this issue...

Sometimes I do feel its wrong to paint a black picture of someone only because a man divorced his wife...Maybe Adi's marriage was on the rocks even before Rani stepped into picture...,So at times I do feel its a bit wrong to upbraid the "other woman" and disparaging her intentions...Even I'm guilty of doing the same quite a number of times..

I totally agree with Buffie here. Society is always quick to blame the third person for a failing marriage.You don't need a third person to destroy a marriage... Two persons involved do an equally good job...

As far as believing in the articles... I have started thinking  that there is no smoke without fire. When Amir Khan separated from his wife. I refused to believe it.. It was reported in midday. And it turned out to be true.

Then came Saif ali and Amrita. Next were Vivek and Ash ..

Ash and Abhishek are officially engaged once again the rumors were right....

I think we can safely start believing what we read these days. The reporters seem to be  doing a very sincere jobπŸ˜†

Its a question of time before we hear about this relationship. I  refuse to hold Rani responsible for the fallout/ divorce between Adi and his wife.. until I hear it from the horses mouth ( Adi's wife..).

Till then its just wait and see instead of gossiping and speculating on whether its on or off...

Edited by Dimdim - 17 years ago
lilyrosey thumbnail
The media should just leave Rani alone, its her life and if this is true, we'll eventually find out. Now, we should just leave it.
jollygl thumbnail

Aditya chopra is not a bad catch either.. he is CHopra of course and their films are always super duper hits.. so Rani will have a secure futureπŸ˜›

Then Rani Got 2 choise between Chopra and of course JOHAR but, unforunitly karan and rani like bro and sis if i am not wrong πŸ˜‰ so whoever is left........ πŸ˜‰

isnt karan johar a gay?😊i maybe wrong

karan johar πŸ€’    he is a girl in himself
~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think the media shd just leave these ppl alone..after all they r human beings just like we r! i dont understand y ppl tend to entertain themselves at the cost of accusing others!
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I totally agree with Buffie here. Society is always quick to blame the third person for a failing marriage.You don't need a third person to destroy a marriage... Two persons involved do an equally good job...

True...We so often jump the gun when we make the "other woman" bear the brunt of a dysfunctional marriage...Divorce yet continues to be a stigma...I would prefer a divorce to an "adjustment or a compromise" any day....I dont think Adi cheated on Payal with Rani,I dont see anything wrong if they(Adi Rani) marry,as Payal is out of Adi's life now!!....I'm okay with divorce,but dead against infidelity....😊

nightangel thumbnail
i think dhis is just rumours..typically bollywood style.. πŸ˜›