Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

well if it's true then Rani has got the biggest fish of 'em all......I remember being upset tht Abhi-Rani ddin't get together but hell she's done WAY better for herself.... U can't get better thn Adi Chopra--like BUffie said---he is the most powerful guy in the industry....Adi Chopra is a jackpot.....(LOLZ I'm treating a 'relationship' like a business deal!)

yup the biggest fish๐Ÿ˜†

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mona21

Aditya chopra is not a bad catch either.. he is CHopra of course and their films are always super duper hits.. so Rani will have a secure future๐Ÿ˜›

so wat?but he is also not very famous,and also very ugly๐Ÿคข.Rani is faaaar better than this guy.hats off to MADHURI and PREITY both of them are very intlgnt.also other actresses like Kajol,Juhi.but Rani wat r u doing?๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by pinky no1 - 17 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saiteja

please Rani leave married men alone.Don't break houses.

right plz Rani dont do this.๐Ÿ˜•

jayy thumbnail
first govinda...now aditya

rani get your own man
pinky no1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueash

isnt karan johar a gay?๐Ÿ˜Ši maybe wrong

ya right 100% karan johar is  a gay,I think so.๐Ÿคข

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont disapprove of any relationship in the industry as long as there is genuine love. But Rani should not break someone else's marraige to get that love. I mean where are your ideals gal. Look at what has happened to people like Hema Malini and Sridevi, they will always be the other woman in their so called husband's lives, who they are not legally married to. Yeah Rani dont you have any confidence, you are pretty and very talented, you can get any man, leave married men alone, where is your pride. Sorry this is meant in no offense. I apologize if I said anything wrong. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends, r u sure that Aditya marriage is breaking bcoz of Rani? if yes, then Rani is the faulty n has to move away from them ....if not, then Aditya has rite to marry Rani, of course after divorcing his 1st wife ....dont think it's wrong to live happilly with their love ones ๐Ÿ˜Š
*vishal* thumbnail
rani y u stopped actin in real life, where u acted to be so sweet person in life, if u show ur true colours ur fans will leave u .

but one thing, ewwwwwwww...u behind married men...shame
*vishal* thumbnail
rani y u stopped actin in real life, where u acted to be so sweet person in life, if u show ur true colours ur fans will leave u .

but one thing, ewwwwwwww...u behind married men...shame
9904alisha thumbnail
WELL FRIENDS I DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF U BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS WHETHER RANI LOVES ADITYA OR NOT. ITS THEIR LIFE, WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO THEY CAN DO BECAUSE THEY ARE ADULT. THEY ARE NO MORE CHILDREN THAT WE HAVE TO TELL THEM WHAT IS WRONG AND RIGHT.