Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

Poor Raavi - she does desperately need a wardrobe makeover 😭

The way Shiva recognised her insecurity and why she was feeling lost was so beautiful ❤️ He is such a good husband, taking her out shopping 😆

Loved it!

Thank you! ❤

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

This is so good ❤️

Thank you! ❤

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This was creative! It was both hilarious and sad at the same time 👏

Raavi from complaining about Shiva's clothes started feeling insecure about her own ❤️

Shiva as usual is a complete sweetheart! 

Keep writing!

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

This was so sweet! The way Shiva understood her❤️

Clothes do matter a lot to the person who is wearing it and it’s normal to be insecure when you’re uncomfortable!

Such a meaningful shot❤️

Thank you for the comment. I agree. I think about clothes quite alot, not to be vain, but being comfortable definitely adds to my self-esteem and confidence. ❤

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Loved it! Shiva recognized Raav’s insecurity is stemming from the way she dressed and you made him find a solution for that

Raavi’s clothes after marriage have been bothering me in the show. I hope something like this happens and hope we get Raav’s dressing style back😃

Thank you. ❤

It definitely bothers me too. I try not to comment on it too much but she's such a young girl, I would love her to find her identity and voice her thoughts.

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

This is so good ..especially Shiva understanding her without she saying it ...And that note has my heart ..he will help her find herself and alleviate her worries .. and can I say it was a great touch that he was shy to not be able to tell it to her but had to write it down ..

Shiva always seems that despite saying anything and everything to her he would be rather shy about his feelings her feelings insecurity etc

Thank you so much ❤.

I wanted to do the note because Raavi herself didn't go to him to voice it. So I felt maybe he'll be too shy to voice it too. So he took that chance with the note. 

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Hope you're doing well after the COVID shot. I don't know which one you ended up getting, but I'm pretty sure they all equally stink. And hopefully you're done with your series too (I had to take 2 COVID shots as I had Moderna back in February, and the second one was not fun)!

But this was such a fun OS. Raavi reminded me a lot of myself and I could relate all throughout the OS, the only part I couldn't relate was having a man who understood me like Raavi 😆

My favorite parts in the OS, hands down, were all the times she compared herself to other inanimate objects. Mehendi pattern, Christmas tree, traffic light...🤣 Those clothes must've been next level gaudy 😆 Glad Shiva was able to recognize her insecurities.

Fanfiction Shiva has been such a blessing and making me having some expectations for the poor soul I eventually marry. I really hope reel Shiva has most of these traits. We'll be in for a true ride if he does.

I'm doing better thanks. I got the astra zeneca, didn't expect the chills and the sick feeling to be that bad. Writing about ShiVi for sure helped me - priorities you know 🤣🤣. 

Thank you for the comment ❤. I kinda took an incident that happened to my sister when she got married and went with it, I changed it around though. And her MIL and husband stood up for her. 

Ff Shiva is defo a dream. We get to take his best qualities and enhance them and mould them however we want. I have alot of hope from him! And also I think I want a Shiva deep down, he has the qualities and ability to be great, just needs some guidance...my future hubby is screwed ❤. 

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluecool

Simply wow. 

How beautifully you have woven the story around Raavi's post marriage wardrobe. 

It's so true that she has to be confident in her own skin. And Shiva's guesture and other's ignorance of her problem was so realistic. 👏

Thank you so much ❤. There's nothing I want more than Raavi to be herself again. I'll defo be doing Shiva's POV on it to show how he knew ❤. 

Miss_SR thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

This was creative! It was both hilarious and sad at the same time 👏

Raavi from complaining about Shiva's clothes started feeling insecure about her own ❤️

Shiva as usual is a complete sweetheart! 

Keep writing!

I'll defo be doing a Shiva's POV on this. Aww thank you for the encouragement. So sweet of you ❤. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Thank you. ❤

It definitely bothers me too. I try not to comment on it too much but she's such a young girl, I would love her to find her identity and voice her thoughts.

Currently Dhara and Maami are speaking for her😆 hope soon she comes out of their clutches and voice her thoughts, should definitely begin with the outfits😃