Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sooooo much to say! Me in bold!

She is the OG badass FL of ITV ever!! She has set an example for FL’s and women to take inspiration from. 

A woman with values who continues to stands by them! 

Himmat kaise hui aapki, mujhse poocha aapne? Did you take my consent?

She said everything we’ve been saying since we saw that bts and precap. Questioning what would make Shaurya do something sooo impulsive and the fact that he had the audacity not to regret it. 

Permission?? Why the hell does she need to take permission to make decisions and choices in her life. How dare he say the word allow. I was facepalming myself when he said allow/permission. I was like beta ji aapka kuch Na ho sakta. She completely steamrolled him over that word and he deserved every bit of it. 
Consent and Permission were the word of the day!! 
How stupid is Shaurya for using thay word “allow”?? Does he not remember her debate speech?? She did steam roll him real good!! His reluctance in accepting that he did anything wrong is sooo frustrating to listen to. She loves his heart. But she hates his patriarchal soch. 

That lone tear which slipped from his eyes when she asked “aapne kabhi yeh jaan ne ki koshish ki hai, ki itne saal woh apne pati aur bete se door kyun rahi?” That lone tear and the startled look in his eyes is the mark of the start of that realization for him.

Shaurya’s heartbreak was sooo real! KV cries sooo well. It's like he was feeling Shaurya's feelings. The break in the voice, the tears, and the sadness in his eyes broke me!

Now coming to the point of conflict, her asking him to accept to Aastha as his mother to prove his love. I am one of the people not in favor of it. But, a big but, I completely understand Anokhi’s reasons behind asking it. Shaurya’s act of putting sindhoor without her consent and without any consideration of her perspective and soch, has triggered the biggest fear Anokhi has always had. That she would end up living a life like her mother and sister, where the control of her life would be on someone else’s hands. At this point she needs an assurance, complete assurance that Shaurya will not be that person. And mere words cannot prove it. She needs solid proof that, Shaurya is willing to change, go the extra mile and support and fight for her against his mile of a family. She needs to be able to believe in him.

So the biggest frustration I've had in arguing Shakhi's wedding is the validity of the wedding. Does sindoor on the maang mean you're married? Honestly no! But him claiming her as his wife and in the end her claiming his name signifies that both parties accept the sindoor ritual as a wedding! 

So now we're at: Jab Miyan Biwi Raazi Toh Kya Karega Qazi!

I was waiting for Anokhi's acceptance to get to my acceptance! 

BUT BUT BUT.....What Shaurya did was unequivocally wrong! I'm not splitting hairs about that. So in that same vein, I agree that Anokhi's emotional manipulation was also wrong. But here there is nuance. Shaurya did his action for his own selfish reasons. But Anokhi isn't questioning what happened to Aastha for herself. She's asking for it for him. He says he's changed but his actions don't back up those words. He asks what he needs to prove it. She states what she needs to see to believe him. She's decided he's not going to be able to change his soch. So she's walking away with her head held high, loving him, but not compromising herself for him. She's not pushing her wants on him. So if I were to do the math and tally this, I think Anokhi > Shaurya!

Having said that, I don’t want Shaurya to accept Aastha as mother to appease Anokhi. Not until it comes from his heart. Not until the wounds caused by the abandonment by his parents are addressed. 

I agree with this a 100%. Shaurya has a conscience and he won't half-ass this. He's going to try. He's going to try to understand his mother's actions. He's going to say something insulting and rude still. But as the end of the day, he might put in the effort for Anokhi, but the acceptance will only be for himself. 

Also, Once she calms down, I hope the writers also show her recognizing his fear of abandonment. His “I need you Anokhi”, has a deeper meaning, not just a surface need. Hope that’s delved into as well.

As I read the quote........my heart dies a little. KV with that dialogue delivery!! The fact that another person he loves is walking away is tearing him apart. He looks like such a lost child. I also hope they show Anokhi having more awareness of this. I want to see her defending Shaurya to Aastha and calling out Aastha for the abandonment issues Shaurya has. 

Coming back to Anokhi, I am in awe and admiration of her. It’s not that she doesn’t love him, it’s not that she isn’t happy to have him, it is not that she is not happy that they both belong to each other’s, in her heart she has already accepted him for the love for him is huge. But, she is her person first. She is Anokhi first. She will never forget that nor will she let him forget it. Today it’s her day. Today it’s Anokhi’s day all the way!! She is the voice of/for many women who still struggle in this patriarchal society to find a voice for themselves. I never take inspiration from fictional characters. But, for the first time I am in complete awe of a fictional character coz she is so real and she inspires me to be a stronger version of me!!! Take a bow Anokhi.

That line "She is Anokhi first!!"👏

I love that she recognizes that. Her self identity is strong and she wants to maintain that, even with the love of a man. And as she said......in love you don't allow someone to follow through with their decision, you support their decisions and stand by them. That is a lesson Shaurya needs to learn!

And take a bow Deba, KV, writers and director of this show!! You guys have created a benchmark, a milestone in the history of ITV!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

It was an even better episode for me than the previous one. Coz everything we wanted was acknowledged and brought forefront in this episode. I cried with both of them, I wanted to hug both of them, I wanted to wipe away both their tears. But in the end I am more than happy how the episode went about. 

I'm sooooooooo glad you liked this episode as much as I did. I thought this was a fantastic episode that got to the crux of the story with the difference is soch. Beautifully explained by Anokhi. Fantastic dialogues. Fantastic acting. 

Some other notes: You know where Shaurya says 'you're so smart, you give me the solution'....he said the same thing to her when they got lost on their drive back to Chandigarh as well. Another thing I noticed is that ShaKhi are so comfortable with each other that they are within inches of each other even when arguing and Anokhi continues to hold onto him as she yells at him. Also, as many have mentioned, she stopped saying PS....she kept calling him 'Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal'. 

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE STORY TO MOVE FORWARD. The two days of ShaKhi overload was amazing!! 

Sorry it took so long to write this out.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Hi akshu🤗

Aa gayi tum

haa... Ab aa gayi

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Sooooo much to say! Me in bold!

She is the OG badass FL of ITV ever!! She has set an example for FL’s and women to take inspiration from. 

A woman with values who continues to stands by them! 
Yes!! The only FL, who hasn’t disappointed me yet. N I hope the writers continue this.

Himmat kaise hui aapki, mujhse poocha aapne? Did you take my consent?

She said everything we’ve been saying since we saw that bts and precap. Questioning what would make Shaurya do something sooo impulsive and the fact that he had the audacity not to regret it. 

I know. I would have been very disappointed if she hadn’t taken him to task. As I said, all my love for Shaurya aside, he is accountable for his actions, no matter what his reasons may be. N that idiot man, doesn’t even realize how wrong he was or feel bad for it. Wanted to give him a head slap! 

Permission?? Why the hell does she need to take permission to make decisions and choices in her life. How dare he say the word allow. I was facepalming myself when he said allow/permission. I was like beta ji aapka kuch Na ho sakta. She completely steamrolled him over that word and he deserved every bit of it. 
Consent and Permission were the word of the day!! 
How stupid is Shaurya for using thay word “allow”?? Does he not remember her debate speech?? She did steam roll him real good!! His reluctance in accepting that he did anything wrong is sooo frustrating to listen to. She loves his heart. But she hates his patriarchal soch. 

If I am not wrong, he wasn’t there during the debate speech no? Only to give the award the next day. Yeah, she does love him, for only she has seen his vulnerable side, his heart which he guards fiercely. But the soch which is always forefront with his actions and words will always be the bone of contention between them, till he recognizes his actions for what they are and strives to make a change in both his actions and soch. Coz no girl ever needs anyone’s permission to be anything in life/do anything in life!! 

That lone tear which slipped from his eyes when she asked “aapne kabhi yeh jaan ne ki koshish ki hai, ki itne saal woh apne pati aur bete se door kyun rahi?” That lone tear and the startled look in his eyes is the mark of the start of that realization for him.

Shaurya’s heartbreak was sooo real! KV cries sooo well. It's like he was feeling Shaurya's feelings. The break in the voice, the tears, and the sadness in his eyes broke me!

I know. 😭 I did cry with him. Not many men cry well on screen. KV excels in that. He is a master at emotional scenes. You can’t help but cry see him so broken n helpless. He looked like a lost child, who didn’t know the direction back home. Shaurya will always remain one of my favorite male leads n Anokhi will always remain my favorite inspiring lead. She is the hero in her story!!

Now coming to the point of conflict, her asking him to accept to Aastha as his mother to prove his love. I am one of the people not in favor of it. But, a big but, I completely understand Anokhi’s reasons behind asking it. Shaurya’s act of putting sindhoor without her consent and without any consideration of her perspective and soch, has triggered the biggest fear Anokhi has always had. That she would end up living a life like her mother and sister, where the control of her life would be on someone else’s hands. At this point she needs an assurance, complete assurance that Shaurya will not be that person. And mere words cannot prove it. She needs solid proof that, Shaurya is willing to change, go the extra mile and support and fight for her against his mile of a family. She needs to be able to believe in him.

So the biggest frustration I've had in arguing Shakhi's wedding is the validity of the wedding. Does sindoor on the maang mean you're married? Honestly no! But him claiming her as his wife and in the end her claiming his name signifies that both parties accept the sindoor ritual as a wedding! 

So now we're at: Jab Miyan Biwi Raazi Toh Kya Karega Qazi!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was waiting for Anokhi's acceptance to get to my acceptance!

Same!! I am still not completely convinced that they are married, n for me as a person I believe more in the legality of it than this half ass sindhoor thopna. But like you said it’s fiction, and if Anokhi accepts, i accept it too. But, I really hope they go ahead n have that secret marriage, or I will not be able to enjoy them married completely. 

BUT BUT BUT.....What Shaurya did was unequivocally wrong! I'm not splitting hairs about that. So in that same vein, I agree that Anokhi's emotional manipulation was also wrong. But here there is nuance. Shaurya did his action for his own selfish reasons. But Anokhi isn't questioning what happened to Aastha for herself. She's asking for it for him. He says he's changed but his actions don't back up those words. He asks what he needs to prove it. She states what she needs to see to believe him. She's decided he's not going to be able to change his soch. So she's walking away with her head held high, loving him, but not compromising herself for him. She's not pushing her wants on him. So if I were to do the math and tally this, I think Anokhi > Shaurya!

oh yes!! He was 200% wrong. N yes, Anokhi’s reasons are not selfish. Not like him. Whatever his insecurities maybe, no matter how squeezed he was from all corners, he should have found a way to convince her, not this, never this.
Yes Anokhi wants to be able to believe in him. She did not want to change him, she did not ask him to change his soch for her, instead choose to walk away than make it ugly. But he didn’t leave her a choice. So now she needs to be able to believe him. N he needs to do it, with actions, not words.

Having said that, I don’t want Shaurya to accept Aastha as mother to appease Anokhi. Not until it comes from his heart. Not until the wounds caused by the abandonment by his parents are addressed. 

I agree with this a 100%. Shaurya has a conscience and he won't half-ass this. He's going to try. He's going to try to understand his mother's actions. He's going to say something insulting and rude still. But as the end of the day, he might put in the effort for Anokhi, but the acceptance will only be for himself.

Exactly!! I am hoping with all my heart that the writers remember his character arc when they write that story ahead.

Also, Once she calms down, I hope the writers also show her recognizing his fear of abandonment. His “I need you Anokhi”, has a deeper meaning, not just a surface need. Hope that’s delved into as well.

As I read the quote........my heart dies a little. KV with that dialogue delivery!! The fact that another person he loves is walking away is tearing him apart. He looks like such a lost child. I also hope they show Anokhi having more awareness of this. I want to see her defending Shaurya to Aastha and calling out Aastha for the abandonment issues Shaurya has. 

Yes!! Again KV is the master at emotional scenes. Actually he has an amazing voice n he modulates it to perfection in accordance with the emotions needed in a scene.

Yes!! I want Anokhi to have an awareness of his pain. His deep rooted hurt and fear of abandonment. I want her to take Shaan and Aastha to task as well. Coz apart from BM n BP who were responsible for nurturing this soch in him, his parents were the biggest culprits of his abandonment issues, which made him susceptible to BM’s emotional manipulation and brainwashing.

Coming back to Anokhi, I am in awe and admiration of her. It’s not that she doesn’t love him, it’s not that she isn’t happy to have him, it is not that she is not happy that they both belong to each other’s, in her heart she has already accepted him for the love for him is huge. But, she is her person first. She is Anokhi first. She will never forget that nor will she let him forget it. Today it’s her day. Today it’s Anokhi’s day all the way!! She is the voice of/for many women who still struggle in this patriarchal society to find a voice for themselves. I never take inspiration from fictional characters. But, for the first time I am in complete awe of a fictional character coz she is so real and she inspires me to be a stronger version of me!!! Take a bow Anokhi.

That line "She is Anokhi first!!"👏

I love that she recognizes that. Her self identity is strong and she wants to maintain that, even with the love of a man. And as she said......in love you don't allow someone to follow through with their decision, you support their decisions and stand by them. That is a lesson Shaurya needs to learn!

Yes!! I am so proud of her, that I can’t contain my admiration for her. And yes that line perfect. Shaurya has to understand the difference between saath Dena and saath rehna.

And take a bow Deba, KV, writers and director of this show!! You guys have created a benchmark, a milestone in the history of ITV!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

It was an even better episode for me than the previous one. Coz everything we wanted was acknowledged and brought forefront in this episode. I cried with both of them, I wanted to hug both of them, I wanted to wipe away both their tears. But in the end I am more than happy how the episode went about. 

I'm sooooooooo glad you liked this episode as much as I did. I thought this was a fantastic episode that got to the crux of the story with the difference is soch. Beautifully explained by Anokhi. Fantastic dialogues. Fantastic acting. 

Some other notes: You know where Shaurya says 'you're so smart, you give me the solution'....he said the same thing to her when they got lost on their drive back to Chandigarh as well. Another thing I noticed is that ShaKhi are so comfortable with each other that they are within inches of each other even when arguing and Anokhi continues to hold onto him as she yells at him. Also, as many have mentioned, she stopped saying PS....she kept calling him 'Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal'. 

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE STORY TO MOVE FORWARD. The two days of ShaKhi overload was amazing!! 

Sorry it took so long to write this out.

I did love the episode. I loved Anokhi’s fierce determination, her words, her dialogues, the fire in her eyes, the pride in herself.

I loved Shaurya’s intense crazy soul searing love for her, I loved his devastation n helplessness(even when it made me cry), I loved that he is at least willing to clean up his act(doing it is gonna be another chapter)

Yes, like you said, I love the comfort they have. She held him by collar and yelled at him, he held her face n tried to convince her. I loved when he asked give me a solution, she said “agar ye bhi mujhe batana pade toh aapke badalne ka Kya fayda” or something in those lines. 
Yeah m glad PS is gone now. 🤣🤣 Hope she calls him Shaurya or something else.

I also cannot wait to see how the story progresses further. I want them address each other’s issues further. I obviously also want to see some banter and romance. Hoping for the best.

Hey

How are you

Sorry for taking so long to reply. 
Had to take a break from everywhere for a while.

My replies in blue. As always I had a lot to say! 🙈😊

Edited by lavs_157 - 2 years ago