Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Isn’t that expecting too much from a man who thought his mom abandoned him? 

He’s going to think now but I find it’s not okay to fault him for it all. 

Devi really isn’t a Devi at al, like Aastha said 😆

I think the question is not about who is right/ wrong.. whose fault it is or not . Rather, it’s about what actions were taken to remediate or realign their stance when one is presented with an alternative perspective. Shaurya’s lack of action or indifference to know his mom’s truth was what Anokhi wanted to shed light on. Anokhi on the other hand also is shown as somewhat indifferent to Shaurya’s emotions and what he went thru as a child,  when she asked him to start being a good son. Both of them have some soul searching to do.
Something to note is that it was quite an emotionally charged, confusing moment for both of them. The act of getting married all of a sudden, without giving any thought to consequences does evoke strong responses. It will be interesting to see how they feel about it, once they get to sleep on it and process what just happened to them 😊

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika365

Exactly!! not being able to pick a side, because hurt, pain is equally there. CVs have really done a wonderful job in both these episodes and i whole heartedly trust them with what comes next ❤️ bring it on!! waiiting to see it 

What do you think will happen with the precap scenes?? I’m very curious about Shaurya’s reaction to Aastha. First seeing her at his home and also defending him. Will he be astounded that his mother is taking a stand for him??

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TR_19

Chakkar ne bana di jodi

Chakkar ki yeh ek khaahani

Iss chakkar kya naam doon.

Yeh hai chakkarein. 🤣

Omg! 🤣🤣🤣

Chakkar mubarak

Chakkar, lekin kab tak? 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehr05

Omg! 🤣🤣🤣

Chakkar mubarak

Chakkar, lekin kab tak? 

Chakkarbaaz

Chaakar hai

Chakkar hue sabse padaii 

Ek hazaron mein ek chakkar hai 🤣

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Call me Mehr 😳

Full name use hi nahin karti. 😆

N you are Lavanya, right? 

Ok Mehr! ❤️😊

Yes. I am Lavanya. You can call me that or Lavs, whichever you prefer.

lavs_157 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

I don’t think Shaurya will take Anokhi’s words fully seriously unless he gets some more verbal slaps! He always thinks he can convince her and get around her with his charm!

Wonder how Devi will react when Shaurya stays mute. She’ll get suspicious!

Yeah. That’s there. Shaurya ko apne charm par kuch Zyaada hi bharosa hai, par uska paala bhi Nikki puttar se pada hai. Pitai karega. 🤣🤣

Devi knows that Shaurya is pissed with her right now. But yeah, she might get suspicious if he stays quite as well.

Bechara, bura phasa humara professor. Do maa kam thi, ab biwi bhi band bajane lagi hai. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lavs_157 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I think the question is not about who is right/ wrong.. whose fault it is or not . Rather, it’s about what actions were taken to remediate or realign their stance when one is presented with an alternative perspective. Shaurya’s lack of action or indifference to know his mom’s truth was what Anokhi wanted to shed light on. Anokhi on the other hand also is shown as somewhat indifferent to Shaurya’s emotions and what he went thru as a child,  when she asked him to start being a good son. Both of them have some soul searching to do.
Something to note is that it was quite an emotionally charged, confusing moment for both of them. The act of getting married all of a sudden, without giving any thought to consequences does evoke strong responses. It will be interesting to see how they feel about it, once they get to sleep on it and process what just happened to them 😊

@bold

Yes yes and yes!!

Both of them have a lot of introspection to do. Obviously that moment was so emotionally charged for both of them, so they do need to sleep on it and then come back to talk. But before that, they need to internally process a lot of things. 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Yeah. That’s there. Shaurya ko apne charm par kuch Zyaada hi bharosa hai, par uska paala bhi Nikki puttar se pada hai. Pitai karega. 🤣🤣
Devi knows that Shaurya is pissed with her right now. But yeah, she might get suspicious if he stays quite as well.

Bechara, bura phasa humara professor. Do maa kam thi, ab biwi bhi band bajane lagi hai. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@bold: I don't feel a bit bad about this. I want band bajana - left, right, and center!

lavs_157 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

@bold: I don't feel a bit bad about this. I want band bajana - left, right, and center!

It would be fun to watch how he manages everything. 🤣🤣