Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Rightttt....the fact that we can see both sides and legitimately justify the character’s actions. And not be able to pick a side. Identify with their pain. Hail the CVs!!!

Exactly!! not being able to pick a side, because hurt, pain is equally there. CVs have really done a wonderful job in both these episodes and i whole heartedly trust them with what comes next ❤️ bring it on!! waiiting to see it 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

That’s what was the confusion I was trying to clarify.  Anokhi did not say at all that he was at fault.   All she asking is to find it out 

Yep Devi is devil. Looks like he has taken a back with surprise seeing her defending him

Shaurya is now seeing her in a different light and is thinking. I’m good with it. Figure it out dude so the same doesn’t happen to him and Anokhi. 

Devi has tried already. 

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Mujhe to abhi tak Shaurya ki galti he samajh nahi aa rahi.. 🤣🤣

bas itna hi ki uske gusse main, shikayaton main he is not willing to know all the facts. he himself hasnt dug out the dirt. he is 30 years old. at least in the last 10 he could have tried figuring it out. but Devils devislishness held him back far too intensely, now he has a reason to go look for those facts. 

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Hey. Thank you so much.🤗🤗😍😍

I didn’t even realize till you mentioned. Lol this one forum made me go from around 250 to 1000 posts. 🤣🤣🤣

Shaakhi hi baat hi kuch aur hai!! 

@bold

Yes she definitely does. But I am also so happy that she did not accept this marriage in front of him. He will never learn otherwise. It’s more than enough she accepts in her heart, but he needs this tough love to clean up his act. 
But all the same my heart was crying when he said “I need you Anokhi” and when she was crying through her anger. 

They both make me blubber in every episode now. Love both of them.

Hey btw. What do I call you? 

Call me Mehr 😳

Full name use hi nahin karti. 😆

N you are Lavanya, right? 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That’s what was the confusion I was trying to clarify.  Anokhi did not say at all that he was at fault.   All she asking is to find it out 

Yep Devi is devil. Looks like he has taken a back with surprise seeing her defending him

Yes Anokhi was saying that as an adult he did not give an attempt of finding out... BM ka itni buri asar hui SS par... 

now that he has put sindoor and made her his wife, just assuring with words wouldn’t be enough as she knows the extent to which he cares for his BM... what if someday BM influences him to such an extent that he might go against Anokhi? In that case her fate will be similar to Asthas... to undo the damage done by BM this is the only thing that she can put forward even though it might sound unreasonable to many

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey do not call out the name. Stick to character name. Tujhko warning mil sakti hai if mod sees it. Edit kar de please

I have edited from bhootni to CS , but already some of them had quoted my post to reply 😂 but I don't think mods will give warning for calling the character a "ghost" ... still, thanks 🤗

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Yes I’ve seen all scenes where he starts to reflect on Asthas words, immediately BM fills in with bitter experiences he had as a child because of Astha.., like after Astha gets shot he becomes restless .. BM comes and says if he wants to visit her it’s fine but the next second she fills in as hii ok w he suffered an injury and was in hospital asking for his mom but she never visited him.. something on these grounds.. you can see all the concern he had till then turns into anger immediately,

Also I remember Gayatru telling kanthan  I think that Astha used to visit and wait  for hours but Devi never allowed... this one don’t remember g to K or Astha to Ss

This is all the info I have from previous episodes... Ss Birthday Episode I don’t remember what Astha told him

Yes this is why this track is needed for him to join all puzzle pieces 

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@bold

Please take your time. 🤗😊

At this point I don’t think he will speak against Aastha, especially when she is talking in his favor. It might be on the tip of his tongue, but Anokhi’s verbal slaps would still be fresh on his mind, so he might hold back.
But he will also not speak against Devi. He might try to diffuse the situation and divert everyone.

His change may not be a show, but it’s also not acceptance. It’s will be more of a buffer, He is yet to sit down n introspect Anokhi’s words. The change has a long way to go!

Agreed.., the change just won’t happen in a jiffy because Anokhi said so.., but now that he has promised Anokhi he’ll start looking into depth of the facts and try to figure out how it all went wrong and who is to be really blamed and to what extent

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bold

Please take your time. 🤗😊

At this point I don’t think he will speak against Aastha, especially when she is talking in his favor. It might be on the tip of his tongue, but Anokhi’s verbal slaps would still be fresh on his mind, so he might hold back.
But he will also not speak against Devi. He might try to diffuse the situation and divert everyone.

His change may not be a show, but it’s also not acceptance. It’s will be more of a buffer, He is yet to sit down n introspect Anokhi’s words. The change has a long way to go!

I don’t think Shaurya will take Anokhi’s words fully seriously unless he gets some more verbal slaps! He always thinks he can convince her and get around her with his charm!

Wonder how Devi will react when Shaurya stays mute. She’ll get suspicious!