Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Arrey baba

His fault is he is even not willing to hear out Astha’s side of the story when he grew up. He just decided his mother is at fault. He did not try to dig out why did she leave him. He did not try to reason it out  jab woh bada ho gaya. 

He didnt bother despite Astha telling him otherwise 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashx

She repeatedly told him i was not allowed to meet you, truth is something else and that echoed with him for long time . When he came back home too He kept thinking about what astha said then came bm and brainwashed him more.  This is when he took the papers to astha to make her sign them so bm can be his legal mum.  I want Shaurya to remember those words and start from there 

Yes Anokhi said you were 4 when she left so it’s not your fault lekin grow up hone pe bhi nahi soch pata lagaane ki ki mom kyu chod ke gayi. 

Astha came to his B’day also but he just yelled at her. Anokhi knows all that. All she wants to dig out the truth do not believe one sided story. She just did not use BM ka name unlike Astha that is it. 

Shaurya in fact never questioned BM about it. Yeah once he said why did Astha say so and BM brainwashes again

md410 thumbnail

Hi akshu🤗

Aa gayi tum

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashx

She repeatedly told him i was not allowed to meet you, truth is something else and that echoed with him for long time . When he came back home too He kept thinking about what astha said then came bm and brainwashed him more.  This is when he took the papers to astha to make her sign them so bm can be his legal mum.  I want Shaurya to remember those words and start from there 

Yes I’ve seen all scenes where he starts to reflect on Asthas words, immediately BM fills in with bitter experiences he had as a child because of Astha.., like after Astha gets shot he becomes restless .. BM comes and says if he wants to visit her it’s fine but the next second she fills in as hii ok w he suffered an injury and was in hospital asking for his mom but she never visited him.. something on these grounds.. you can see all the concern he had till then turns into anger immediately,

Also I remember Gayatru telling kanthan  I think that Astha used to visit and wait  for hours but Devi never allowed... this one don’t remember g to K or Astha to Ss

This is all the info I have from previous episodes... Ss Birthday Episode I don’t remember what Astha told him

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Arrey baba

His fault is he is even not willing to hear out Astha’s side of the story when he grew up. He just decided his mother is at fault. He did not try to dig out why did she leave him. He did not try to reason it out  jab woh bada ho gaya. 

Isn’t that expecting too much from a man who thought his mom abandoned him? 

He’s going to think now but I find it’s not okay to fault him for it all. 

Devi really isn’t a Devi at al, like Aastha said 😆

md410 thumbnail

CCC pe shift hona hai kya?

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Isn’t that expecting too much from a man who thought his mom abandoned him? 

He’s going to think now but I find it’s not okay to fault him for it all. 

Devi really isn’t a Devi at al, like Aastha said 😆

That’s what was the confusion I was trying to clarify.  Anokhi did not say at all that he was at fault.   All she asking is to find it out 

Yep Devi is devil. Looks like he has taken a back with surprise seeing her defending him

Edited by md410 - 3 years ago
rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeh post library wala scene bhi include kardiya favs mein 🤣 I’m curious to see who likes that  one. 🤪

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Ooo I read yours and need my laptop to do a proper reply....so it’s coming eventually!! 

Do you think he’ll open his mouth and speak up against Aastha since it just comes as second nature. Also showcasing that his change will be show??

@bold

Please take your time. 🤗😊

At this point I don’t think he will speak against Aastha, especially when she is talking in his favor. It might be on the tip of his tongue, but Anokhi’s verbal slaps would still be fresh on his mind, so he might hold back.
But he will also not speak against Devi. He might try to diffuse the situation and divert everyone.

His change may not be a show, but it’s also not acceptance. It’s will be more of a buffer, He is yet to sit down n introspect Anokhi’s words. The change has a long way to go!