Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Random comment: Shiva looks so cute during his sad hugs to Dhara or his brothers.. his pouting, cry baby face is really all kinds of adorable πŸ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Random comment: Shiva looks so cute during his sad hugs to Dhara or his brothers.. his pouting, cry baby face is really all kinds of adorable πŸ˜†

If there's anything I've realized, Kanwar can make every angle of Shiva look good. I don't think there's ever been a time in which I've been like, "Ugh, I hate you Shiva!" Regardless of the way he manhandled Raavi, the way he continued his prank on Rishita despite clearly seeing how she was affected the first time.

He certainly brought the boyish charm into Shiva's character. Making sure Shiva is adorable, manly, and very, very relatable to the audience. Even when he is surrounding himself around Dhara, I get more annoyed at Dhara than I get at Shiva for acting that way πŸ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

If there's anything I've realized, Kanwar can make every angle of Shiva look good. I don't think there's ever been a time in which I've been like, "Ugh, I hate you Shiva!" Regardless of the way he manhandled Raavi, the way he continued his prank on Rishita despite clearly seeing how she was affected the first time.

He certainly brought the boyish charm into Shiva's character. Making sure Shiva is adorable, manly, and very, very relatable to the audience. Even when he is surrounding himself around Dhara, I get more annoyed at Dhara than I get at Shiva for acting that way πŸ˜†

Totally agree! all credits go to Kanwar for making Shiva so lovable even though he is up to not-so-likeable activities

@bold: same πŸ˜† I get even more annoyed at Dhara these days for ignoring Shiva and his cute-sy and adorable hugs πŸ˜†

PS: What is that profile pic?? I just had lunch πŸ˜­

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Totally agree! all credits go to Kanwar for making Shiva so lovable even though he is up to not-so-likeable activities

@bold: same πŸ˜† I get even more annoyed at Dhara these days for ignoring Shiva and his cute-sy and adorable hugs πŸ˜†

PS: What is that profile pic?? I just had lunch πŸ˜­

Ugh, every time I see sad Shiva, I just want to pull him into a hug. Raavi's resistance power to his cute, adorableness is strong.

Aside: Lol, my previous picture was of a cake with jamuns on top. This time, I have a picture of a cut up slice with jamuns because it's almost going to be summer vacation for me πŸ₯³!! So I thought I would celebrate pre-maturely

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Ugh, every time I see sad Shiva, I just want to pull him into a hug. Raavi's resistance power to his cute, adorableness is strong.

Aside: Lol, my previous picture was of a cake with jamuns on top. This time, I have a picture of a cut up slice with jamuns because it's almost going to be summer vacation for me πŸ₯³!! So I thought I would celebrate pre-maturely

Soon she will have no power of resistance at all.. I'm just waiting for those days πŸ˜†

Sadly, I have no such vacations coming up, but congrats! πŸ₯³

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I made a resolve about two months ago to not indulge in unnecessary sweets and you have no idea how hard it is for me to not look at your profile picture. It makes it extremely hard for me to stay on track.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love that you have your priorities straight 🀣

mpks1 thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT! Not sure how long this one is going to lastπŸ˜† especially after Kanwar’s teaser picture of Shivi, also Maami-Suman are hereπŸ˜†

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I was revisiting some kid scenes of Shiva and Raavi. I realised that Raavi calls him Jhalla and he feels bad. He grumbles at Dev saying that β€˜main Jhalla nahi woh Jhalli πŸ˜†

I miss chotu Shiva and Chotu Raavi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She calls him Apne as well. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The only reason (and hope it's true) on why I think Raavi has worn Gujarati style saree like this, is probably to finish that Tulsi rasam. The one Dhara did wearing Suman's old saree? She wore Gujarati style saree too then. Technically, this should have been done pre-wedding, but who knows if Suman may have suggested it since they got married unconventional way. Same was told to Rishita, but she may have refused to wear the saree?! Not sure, but would love it if it's around Raavi willingly doing that rasam as a way to show her acceptance of this marriage.