Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 98840500

The way she gave back ki toh phir unhi se kar lijiye shaadi🤣🤣🤣.

Writers👏👏

Apni nikki 🔥 hai.. aur uski zaban 🔪 hai

Ab shaurya kabhi nhi bolega 😆

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys I am out

Cant see episode multiple times

Please can anyone enlighten me why she want to break up

He agreed for her career or soch?

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago
FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also Anokhi cannot be more clear about her Stand, she legit said everything saaf saaf. Shaurya at this point is only acting as a person who is deeply in love , he certainly is not thinking about aage ka which too Anokhi pointed out that what will be their life given their soch difference, love will actually hawa mein furr and only fights will be there. Shaurya still is not able to think about it . It's just Anokhi and his love for her he knows at this moment.

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

See so sindur is kinda cliffhanger for her reply. We got excellent confrontational and patchup episode. 

Now, I think how does Astha know sonfast about what has happened as Anokhi is shown going to her room. Means if precap is for Monday then she will question about shagun ka engagement ki when you love Anokhi how could you get engaged to shagun

But if she knows about sinduri holi then precap will come on Tuesday or Wednesday and she will question him

I still think their wedding secret will not open so early so I am keeping my finger crossed ki Astha in shaaki team and she questions shurya about shagun not his action 

I think Astha is questioning about engagement and not sindoor shadi. And it’s possible shaurya may soften up towards astha knowing that Astha is supporting him and anokhi. When I say he will soften up I mean to say he will know that Astha will support shakhi and may take her help. I’m not commenting on their mom/son relationship that’s still long way to go. 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

He is willing to find a middle ground but he needs to understand that not every problem get solved by finding a mid way sometimes we have to pick sides. 

That understanding will come when he understands the underlying unfairness of his soch.

One thing Shaurya is wrong about is loving Shagun. He never did. If he had, he would not have been so cool about losing her or would have given a hard look at his soch back then itself.

Anokhi is the only person whom he has loved, loved for who is she is not what she can be in his family. Now he will get a hard knock on his head to pay a close look to his soch. See where he is wrong. Keep his ego aside and admit that he was wrong. 

That’s one thing I loved in today’s episode that “jahan pyaar hota hai, wahan ego nahi hoti”

Ideally it’s true. But saying it and practicing it are two different things.

It is going to be a struggle for him and for her. And that’s going to be their story and journey towards each other.

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

Also Anokhi cannot be more clear about her Stand, she legit said everything saaf saaf. Shaurya at this point is only acting as a person who is deeply in love , he certainly is not thinking about aage ka which too Anokhi pointed out that what will be their life given their soch difference, love will actually hawa mein furr and only fights will be there. Shaurya still is not able to think about it . It's just Anokhi and his love for her he knows at this moment.

Absolutely! Professor is like we’ll figure it out... Student is like future ke baare mein socho 🤣 isse bada role reversal ITV pe shaayad nahi hua hoga 🤪

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kin8

I think Astha is questioning about engagement and not sindoor shadi. And it’s possible shaurya may soften up towards astha knowing that Astha is supporting him and anokhi. When I say he will soften up I mean to say he will know that Astha will support shakhi and may take her help. I’m not commenting on their mom/son relationship that’s still long way to go. 

Agree she is questioning about shagun engagement Kanchan could have called her. As other than Devgun Kanchan only knows.

He will soften up and probably will tell her not Anokhi for a change this time what he did in private. She will be proud and will tell him to support them 

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Shaurya seriously thinks Shagun came back because she love him??? 🤣🤣

Shagun just wants to steal Shaurya's virginity, that's her only goal in life rn 🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kin8

Haan aur wahi hua. She ran away lol 

Instead of running she should have said ki toh dekh lijiye unke pyaar ka kya anjaam hua