SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #57 - Page 54

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by bobo1906

That's why we love it so muchπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Yup πŸ€—

I guess kv is working out alot lately looking fit 😍 there is bit of biceps and packs are showing nice 

Lagta hai no extra precap today on Sitara 

Originally posted by pj10

She is overplaying her hand because it has worked in past. She might have initially not like Anokhi because of Astha  but now it is more than that. She has seen how strong Anokhi is and how much influence she has on Shaurya. If Shaurya were to marry her, the dynamics of Sab house would change. She will lose her iron control on the members of the household and all her past wrongdoings could potentially come to light. I also think somewhere in the back of her mind, she really believes she is doing Shaurya a favor- after all what could a middle class girl with shady family bring to marriage. In her mind this is tough love.

No one truly knows Shaurya, it has been shown many times. Almost everyone including BM believes that his love for BM trumps everything and he would be willing to do anything and everything for her. He is  blind to everything when it comes to BM. Let us be honest, so far he has.  But it is not just his love that binds him to BM but his feelings of gratitude and indebtedness too. I think they are about to be shocked.

Very nicely explained πŸ‘.. and yes Sabharwals are definitely up for surprise/shock of their life πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by TR_19

I guess kv is working out alot lately looking fit 😍 there is bit of biceps and packs are showing nice 

ACP competition mein hai 🀣

Originally posted by Ashx

Tc mai news tha he will take anokhi to his family and introduce as wife πŸ€£

200% nahi hoga.! 🀣 BM ko fatal heart attack hoga. 🀣 aisa Hua toh. I do not want her to die now. Anokhi ne uski band bajaaye bina woh nahi mar sakti 🀣 

Originally posted by Ashx

Tc mai news tha he will take anokhi to his family and introduce as wife πŸ€£

Haha really isse bura iss duniya mein kuch hai?

If that happens badi maa phir sr oscar winning performance with immediate heart attack and iss baar ek haath mein goli ek haath mein divorce papers 😭😭

Originally posted by bobo1906

Very nicely explained πŸ‘.. and yes Sabharwals are definitely up for surprise/shock of their life πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Yes remember his birthday BM says Shaurya cannot dance and yeh banda tho bandi k sath aisa dance kiya valentines k din and Anokhi bhi jhaad k pichai chupi thee sunkar bahar agayi πŸ˜†

Originally posted by amairakriyaansh

Now Sharurya will not respect or love Devi the same way he does before . He will burst soon one side he is being emotionally blackmailed other side Anokhi will not listen his side of story. Just n wait and see BM n CS reaction when they get to know about marriage. 

I want a savage shaurya where he blackmail devi saying he would leave her forever if they dont allow anokhi in the house or get shagun out of the SH. Anokhi will not accept this easily but he will have his commitment.

He will be like hubby baat baat per taang karega anokhi ko πŸ€£

Originally posted by TR_19

TC news Shaurya will introduce anokhi as his wife to sabarwal famo🀣

We all know absolutely nahi hoga

Lekin yaar itni badi gullal mear shaadi. Such a huge turning point aur SP me koi promo precap kuch nahi diya