Virat is Sai’s first love (romantic), but is Sai Virat’s first love? - Page 2

Poll

Virat is Sai’s first love (romantic), but is Sai Virat’s first love?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

11% logo ko lagata hai ki Virat ka pehla pyar didi hai 

Yeah I was thinking about this too 🤣🤣 wonder why they think so, reading their thoughts would be nice 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

@ bold what does that mean? Also why did he term his infatuation as love when he knew her only for 2 days and they didn’t even talk that much and told Pakhi’s parents he loved her, or admitted he loved her more than life or wherever cringy dialogue but with Sai he’s not understanding he’s absolutely madly in love? Uses words like “shayad” “pasand” thoughts? When he’s lived with her for months? 

I feel, he said shayad to Pakhi about loving Sai to escape easily rather than clearly statiyand then have to deal with her retaliation!! I feel Virat is an escapist, he uses double meaning words or mediating language to stay out of arguments!!

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

I feel, he said shayad to Pakhi about loving Sai to escape easily rather than clearly statiyand then have to deal with her retaliation!! I feel Virat is an escapist, he uses double meaning words or mediating language to stay out of arguments!!

One of his least liked / likeable qualities. Do you think he loves Sai? Thoughts? With reasoning? And whether Pakhi / Sai is his first love? Btw can I just say I’m so glad I met you on this forum, finally a person who understands my perspective and whose perspective I echo, I’ve read your posts before and I’m always thinking “EXACTLY THAT!” ❤️❤️🌸🌸✨✨

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

One of his least liked / likeable qualities. Do you think he loves Sai? Thoughts? With reasoning? And whether Pakhi / Sai is his first love? Btw can I just say I’m so glad I met you on this forum, finally a person who understands my perspective and whose perspective I echo, I’ve read your posts before and I’m always thinking “EXACTLY THAT!” ❤️❤️🌸🌸✨✨

Awww.........thats very sweet of you to say and such kind words. ❤️❤️Truthfully, even I was thinking that how similar our thought process is!! Often, I think of posting a topic and I see you already have done it, I just smile and reply in there!! I am equally glad to have found you here🤗!

I started watching the show around the time Pakhi finds out that Virat is Samrat's brother. I haven't watched the Yoga love episodes, but clips here and there of those scenes. I think Sai is his first love, he can't even claim that right now because he has done such a big blunder by giving vada to Pakhi and taking vows of celibacy with Sai!! He can't go back and say I was stupid enough to think infatuation was love. Also, he can't even say that I don't want a characterless and  delusional woman like Pakhi in my life  because then he will have to answer why he allowed his brother's life get ruined by encouraging her to marry him. On the other hand I do feel he feels that telling Sai that he loves her is kind of shameful after the big vows he took.😆 Now, he is coming out of that feeling and becoming more open to his rights and duties as a husband, but is scared to be thought of as a pervert by Sai.😃 He measures his moves around Sai because he felt that Sai is "chhoti". He realized that his wife is younger to him, but a fully grown and stunning woman and is capable of flirting as well!!🤣 He is trying to balance her age, her innocence, his vada, his vows and his libido at the same time!!!smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37  And how can we forget while dodging sexual harassments to himself and fighting blood thirsty family!!

To me Virat was never attached to Pakhi like he was to Sai even when he thought he loved Pakhi. I don't think it was romantic feeling for Sai, but there was a deeper connection. The way Sai mattered to him even then is no match to Pakhi even when he was romancing her, in fact no one means no one makes that impact on him that Sai does.  Few examples are, when Sai would call he would drop Pakhi's call to talk to Sai. He would proudly talk about Sai to Pakhi, but never the other way around. He admired how Sai loved her dad and how he was her universe, Virat's expression always suggested that he wanted to be part of her universe as well. Him running to Sai in disguise of a milkman just because she disconnected the phone, but Pakhi's pleas didn't make him do that even when she was to be married to his brother. He left his brother's and Pakhi's wedding to save Sai. Him dreaming about losing Sai was one of the most impactful and clear scene to me of his feelings. Our subconscious awakens in dreams and Sai was already part of it. He had been protective towards Sai from the very first day. Of course it wasn't romantic, but that makes it even deeper connection because even without such feelings he was so protective about her.  He has never been that way for Pakhi despite his claim to be in love with her. He let Pakhi go for his brother's happiness, but he wouldn't let Sai go for his whole family's happiness. (Of course, him throwing her out was disgusting, but I am not going to discuss it here)

I have sited in another post few weeks ago, I am not able to find it, but similar to something I am about to write.

When he told Sai that he will marry her, but can never be her husband(of course pointing towards physical aspect of married life), Sai replied saying even she can't be his wife. He was upset hearing that. Sai was retaliating for the insult she felt, but what was Virat's problem?( I need you @idkwhattoput to tell me that I need your opinion here). I feel his subconscious didn't want Sai to be that indifferent with him!! I feel that disappointment he felt can be taken as feelings for her. Please let me know what you think 

I feel he noticed her beauty during rituals after wedding at home and during reception, he was very caring towards her on the first night, he was admiring her through the pillow fort, he was restless when Sai stayed in Ushamausi's room, He was pained when she flirted with Amay, He was horrified when she wanted to visit PD alone for lunch, He was full of lust when she applied alta for him, He was full of love when he applied baking-soda on her feet. All these while he is constantly craving her attention. He wants to have dinner with her, he wants to be her family, he wants her to think of him as her family. He wants her to claim him openly. He madly in love with Sai by now. It didn't come as prescription, but it was a process or I rather say a journey where he came to realize what Sai meant for him.

However, Here are some questions I will write my answers too, but I want to hear other opinions on this? Please give yours @idkwhattoput as well. 

1.  why does he not come out clean to Sai? 

I am confuse here totally!!

2. Why does he still have soft treatment towards Pakhi?

May be he doesn't want the family to know more about him and Pakhi. If he can put out fire by watering over it, he wants to do it. 

3. Why does he not allow Sai to question Pakhi openly, Why does he stop Sai every time when she wants to retaliate to Pakhi?

I again feel he feels that if Pakhi is questioned then his full truth will come out and he won't have face to save in front of the lunatics.

4. Why does he still stay mute to most of Pakhi's barking against Sai?

Don't know!!

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If we look only since Pakhi and Sai then yes Sai is his first love. But we know he was a chhupa rustam so who knows. 🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Very true. I completely agree with you👍👍

But please ViraKhi use mat karna, i feel like I am listening to some really bad superstition or maybe some gaali, IDK sunte hi khoon khaul uth jata hai. Bhabhi devar bulana. I hope you understand.😅😓

Yeah, I can understand the ghum brains🤣

Don't worry, Virat and didi hi hoga😆