Virat is Sai’s first love (romantic), but is Sai Virat’s first love?

Poll Question :

Virat is Sai’s first love (romantic), but is Sai Virat’s first love?

Poll Choice
Sai is Virat’s first love, Pakhi was an infatuation
Pakhi is Virat’s first love
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Not that being first love or anything is that important 🤣

Virat himself said that Pakhi was an infatuation. He himself agreed to Pakhi's Waqt-E-Fitoor comment. So obviously Sai is his first love

Originally posted by AninditaB

Virat himself said that Pakhi was an infatuation. He himself agreed to Pakhi's Waqt-E-Fitoor comment. So obviously Sai is his first love

Hey did he agree to it? How do we know this? 

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Hey did he agree to it? How do we know this? 

He didn't comment when Pakhi said that. He was more on acceptance of the fact. 

From what was shown to the audience on the basis of 2 day yoga turu lobb It clearly was only infatuation and there are even parallels & incidents from right then to prove the point. For instance Virat let go of Pakhi for the family and did not take a stand for their love if that's what they thought it was but with Sai he fights the same family, takes a stand, is ready to leave the house for her. He was ready to misuse his police powers for Sai while he did not want Sunny to even use his name while talking to the resort. I think the confrontation after returning from Gc made things clearer for the audience that Virat felt like his past was a mistake and a misjudgement of who pakhi really was. With Sai he did not fall for the looks. It was her beautiful heart that made him fall for her. Even if the makers think otherwise. Chalo maan bhi leta hai Sai uska pehla pyaar nahi hai. But Sai is his true, only and last love.

Originally posted by Siya-Ram

From what was shown to the audience on the basis of 2 day yoga turu lobb It clearly was only infatuation and there are even parallels & incidents from right then to prove the point. For instance Virat let go of Pakhi for the family and did not take a stand for their love if that's what they thought it was but with Sai he fights the same family, takes a stand, is ready to leave the house for her. He was ready to misuse his police powers for Sai while he did not want Sunny to even use his name while talking to the resort. I think the confrontation after returning from Gc made things clearer for the audience that Virat felt like his past was a mistake and a misjudgement of who pakhi really was. With Sai he did not fall for the looks. It was her beautiful heart that made him fall for her. Even if the makers think otherwise. Chalo maan bhi leta hai Sai uska pehla pyaar nahi hai. But Sai is his true, only and last love.

Yeh he told pakhi .. don’t believe it ..,he’s absolutely enchanted with Sai .. keeps on staring at her .. Sai has not shown much attraction to him ..  yes before marriage he did not want to acknowledge it .. as it was inconvenient.. and she was much too young .. but jaise hi he decided he is marrying her .. he started acknowledging his attraction.. though not voicing it ..

Originally posted by msin

Yeh he told pakhi .. don’t believe it ..,he’s absolutely enchanted with Sai .. keeps on staring at her .. Sai has not shown much attraction to him ..  yes before marriage he did not want to acknowledge it .. as it was inconvenient.. and she was much too young .. but jaise hi he decided he is marrying her .. he started acknowledging his attraction.. though not voicing it ..

@ bold what does that mean? Also why did he term his infatuation as love when he knew her only for 2 days and they didn’t even talk that much and told Pakhi’s parents he loved her, or admitted he loved her more than life or wherever cringy dialogue but with Sai he’s not understanding he’s absolutely madly in love? Uses words like “shayad” “pasand” thoughts? When he’s lived with her for months? 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago

Ek hi dil hai, ek hi jaan hai, ek hi pehla pyaar hai, sab kuch sirf Sai pe kurbaan hai

Not out of my irritation with didi or love for Sairat, but genuinely, the authenticity which love requires, and the intensity which love requires, is seen only in Sairat. It never existed with Virakhi, and this love is also in Sairat recently, earlier also, i used to call it soft spot that Virat has for Sai, a care and special place that he carries for Sai, but it is truly love now, we can feel that.❤️

11% logo ko lagata hai ki Virat ka pehla pyar didi hai 

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Ek hi dil hai, ek hi jaan hai, ek hi pehla pyaar hai, sab kuch sirf Sai pe kurbaan hai

Not out of my irritation with didi or love for Sairat, but genuinely, the authenticity which love requires, and the intensity which love requires, is seen only in Sairat. It never existed with Virakhi, and this love is also in Sairat recently, earlier also, i used to call it soft spot that Virat has for Sai, a care and special place that he carries for Sai, but it is truly love now, we can feel that.❤️

Very true. I completely agree with you👍👍

But please ViraKhi use mat karna, i feel like I am listening to some really bad superstition or maybe some gaali, IDK sunte hi khoon khaul uth jata hai. Bhabhi devar bulana. I hope you understand.😅😓