Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In first season sisters bond is highlight.. They used to support each other in every difficult situation.. I think roli gave her life for simar.. 

When I saw tanya in cast list.. I'm sure they will make her like meera.. But some where I wished simar n reema should be like simar and roli🤦‍♂️ wish they will change her character soon after some time instead of making her vamp

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

mein be excited hua..kabhi socha nahi tha ke mein ssk kaliye excited hoge.🤣

Badi Maa kuch na kuch zaroor karege.. 😆

Aarav aur Reema dono ke personality nasty hai... made for each other couple hai.. Isiliye mein chahate  hua Aarav aur Reema ke shaadi ho... Duo din ke chandi ke baad reality check milega ye dono ko.. ...🤣

I would actually like if Reema ends up with Vivaan, since she won't get any power and that creepy mother of Vivaan will make her life hell 😈

Bas feel bad for Vivaan. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I would actually like if Reema ends up with Vivaan, since she won't get any power and that creepy mother of Vivaan will make her life hell 😈

Bas feel bad for Vivaan. 

That's how it's going to happen..

Marriage to vivaan Reema and simar aarav ki hi hogi where simar will be chehti of everyone and Reema will feel suffocated seeing no power of vivaan. Further we will get fun scences of tit for tat between Reema and vivaan's mom 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallavi_

That's how it's going to happen..

Marriage to vivaan Reema and simar aarav ki hi hogi where simar will be chehti of everyone and Reema will feel suffocated seeing no power of vivaan. Further we will get fun scences of tit for tat between Reema and vivaan's mom 😆

Oh yeah!! I just hope Vivaan doesn't get smashed in between his mom and wife! He's a nice guy so far, chilled out.

Simar might not remain chehati when GD finds out about her wanting to be a singer 😆

Hungama hoga tab 🤣

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He thinks that he is speaking to reema.but actually he was speaking to simar.

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Aarav has spoken to Reema once when he dropped her home. That’s it’s. He’s been talking to Simar and claims to be in love with Reema. 

Doesn’t even make sense. Gadheda hai 😆

jasminerahul thumbnail

Meera was like that.she used to love vidya very much.but during miscarriage she blamed vidya. After that again they became close.in ssk1 too roli had turned grey bcz of mataji n mausiji.But again roli n simar became closer.hope here too reema will change.

In ssk1 simar tried to save roli n got injured.roli got saved n simar was almost dead.But roli prayed to God to take her life n give life to simar.Thus simar got saved n roli lost her life.

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

In first season sisters bond is highlight.. They used to support each other in every difficult situation.. I think roli gave her life for simar.. 

When I saw tanya in cast list.. I'm sure they will make her like meera.. But some where I wished simar n reema should be like simar and roli🤦‍♂️ wish they will change her character soon after some time instead of making her vamp

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

I think reema will give back to her creepy saas if she married vivaan.

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Bas feel bad for Vivaan. 

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Nah!! Simar is very bholi bhali!! 

I’m actually not sure how the weddings are going to happen. I’m actually thinking Badi Maa and Badi Simar will do something. 

Badi Maa and Badi Simar are the karta dharta of the show. Without them I don't think anything can take place in the show. 

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Im_sherlock

Badi Maa and Badi Simar are the karta dharta of the show. Without them I don't think anything can take place in the show. 

SSK2 seems to inspired from Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 1. Where Rashi (Reema) was considered for Ahem (Aarav) however later Gopi (Simar) ended up marrying him where Ahem (Aarav) hated her.

And Reema will try to become DIL of Oswal Family to rule the house which is why she will marry Vivaan to grab the opportunity once she loses Aarav.

I liked the way the legacy of SSK1 was passed on to SSK2. The flashback scenes for resemblance between Simar 1 & 2 were great.

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

SSK2 seems to inspired from Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 1. Where Rashi (Reema) was considered for Ahem (Aarav) however later Gopi (Simar) ended up marrying him where Ahem (Aarav) hated her.

And Reema will try to become DIL of Oswal Family to rule the house which is why she will marry Vivaan to grab the opportunity once she loses Aarav.

I liked the way the legacy of SSK1 was passed on to SSK2. The flashback scenes for resemblance between Simar 1 & 2 were great.

This is perfect co-relation. 

The basic plot has been directly copied.