Reema - Bad Attitude, Sour Grapes Syndrome!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I just watched the episode and my goodness, I wanted to slap Reema silly. 

What  a horrible person!! 

Her last dialogue for Simar was horrible. 

“Jo ladka mujhe dekh chuka hai, woh Simar ko pasand karega”??!!! 

Dripping with nastiness and jealousy. I’m not a fan of sister’s rivalry and jealousy and stuff but my goodness!! 

I feel bad for whoever marries Reema. I didn’t watch Season 1 so I don’t know the bond between the sisters but yahan I’m not sure. 

Thoughts!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Dripping with nastiness and jealousy. I’m not a fan of sister’s rivalry and jealousy and stuff but my goodness!! 

I feel bad for whoever marries Reema. I didn’t watch Season 1 so I don’t know the bond between the sisters but yahan I’m not sure. 

Thoughts!  

pehle season mein bond strong tha dono beheno mein.. Ye season mein sisterly rivalry dekhaye hai.. Rashi aur Gopi ke tara... Shaadi hone ke baad ye jealously aur baadege.. 

Reema se mujhe ye he umeed the.. Baar baar Simar ko bali ka bakra banakar  woh aapka kaam uss karava lete hai.... 

Aur Simar be sunnke lete hai sab kuch... 

Mujhe lagata hai Aarav Aur Reema ke shaadi hoge.... 

Aarav aur Vivaan ko compare kare toh zyada power Aarav ke paas hai..aur Geetanjali ka fav be hai Aarav... Reema aisha powerful person ko aishe thode jaane dege..... 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

pehle season mein bond strong tha dono beheno mein.. Ye season mein sisterly rivalry dekhaye hai.. Rashi aur Gopi ke tara... Shaadi hone ke baad ye jealously aur baadege.. 

Reema se mujhe ye he umeed the.. Baar baar Simar ko bali ka bakra banakar  woh aapka kaam uss karava lete hai.... 

Aur Simar be sunnke lete hai sab kuch... 

Mujhe lagata hai Aarav Aur Reema ke shaadi hoge.... 

Aarav aur Vivaan ko compare kare toh zyada power Aarav ke paas hai..aur Geetanjali ka fav be hai Aarav... Reema aisha powerful person ko aishe thode jaane dege..... 

True!! However, Badi Maa picked Simar for Aarav!! I’m not sure kya hoga. 

I feel bad for Vivaan and Simar both. Aarav was so nasty to Simar. Poor girl. I honestly hope, she stops putting up with Reema’s crap. 

In the promo, Reema looks happy, so does Aarav but Vivaan and Simar are sad. 

I’m super excited though. I like these tracks. It’s fun and you keep guessing 😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail

True!! However, Badi Maa picked Simar for Aarav!! I’m not sure kya hoga. 

I feel bad for Vivaan and Simar both. Aarav was so nasty to Simar. Poor girl. I honestly hope, she stops putting up with Reema’s crap. 

In the promo, Reema looks happy, so does Aarav but Vivaan and Simar are sad. 

I’m super excited though. I like these tracks. It’s fun and you keep guessing 😆

mein be excited hua..kabhi socha nahi tha ke mein ssk kaliye excited hoge.🤣

Badi Maa kuch na kuch zaroor karege.. 😆

Aarav aur Reema dono ke personality nasty hai... made for each other couple hai.. Isiliye mein chahate  hua Aarav aur Reema ke shaadi ho... Duo din ke chandi ke baad reality check milega ye dono ko.. ...🤣

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

mein be excited hua..kabhi socha nahi tha ke mein ssk kaliye excited hoge.🤣

Badi Maa kuch na kuch zaroor karege.. 😆

Aarav aur Reema dono ke personality nasty hai... made for each other couple hai.. Isiliye mein chahiye hua Aarav aur Reema ke shaadi ho... Duo din ke chandi ke baad reality check milega ye dono ko.. ...🤣

Aarav has spoken to Reema once when he dropped her home. That’s it’s. He’s been talking to Simar and claims to be in love with Reema. 

Doesn’t even make sense. Gadheda hai 😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Aarav has spoken to Reema once when he dropped her home. That’s it’s. He’s been talking to Simar and claims to be in love with Reema. 

Doesn’t even make sense. Gadheda hai 😆

Uss lagata hai woh best son, bro, grand son hai family ka..Uske image family aur duniya ke saamne ek perfectionist ke hai. Toh ladki be perfectionist hone chahiye.. Isiliye Gadheda( PS ka asar😆) Reema ke look aur Simar ke aawaaz par fidaa hogayaa hai.....🤣

Shaadi ke baad ye ladka biwi ko taane maarege... Baat baat biwi ko uske behen ke saath compare karega... 

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TV serials have ruined the idea of love. Although I don't watch the serial but my sister does, so I know about it. I have no clue how did this boy fall for someone just by talking to her once. Sibling rivalry is no new concept, and I have an intuition that maybe the wedding will be decided between Reema-Aarav, and Vivaan will be upset as he likes Reema, so he will take help of Simar and exchange brides, and Aarav will blame Simar for it. Same old crap I feel.

PS:- This is a probable plot line just for fun. I don't intent to hurt feelings of anyone. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Im_sherlock

TV serials have ruined the idea of love. Although I don't watch the serial but my sister does, so I know about it. I have no clue how did this boy fall for someone just by talking to her once. Sibling rivalry is no new concept, and I have an intuition that maybe the wedding will be decided between Reema-Aarav, and Vivaan will be upset as he likes Reema, so he will take help of Simar and exchange brides, and Aarav will blame Simar for it. Same old crap I feel.

PS:- This is a probable plot line just for fun. I don't intent to hurt feelings of anyone. 

Nah!! Simar is very bholi bhali!! 

I’m actually not sure how the weddings are going to happen. I’m actually thinking Badi Maa and Badi Simar will do something. 

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thoughts!  

I agree!! Such a toxicity... How can someone spit out such rude and nasty words to her own sister.... 

In S1, sisters was the highlight and USP of the show... The bond was so strong that nothing can break their relationship.. They both live and die for each other's happiness... They love each other more than their husbands there...... One of the best sisters bond ever portrayed in ITV history along with Bidaai and EHMMBH... 

Now, REEMA is similar to Rashi of SNS and Ragini of Swaragini... 

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nah!! Simar is very bholi bhali!! 

I’m actually not sure how the weddings are going to happen. I’m actually thinking Badi Maa and Badi Simar will do something. 

Definitely, Badi Simar will play a great role in tying up Simar and Aarav together👍🏼😆