Dreams - A ShiVi OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends,

I have updated my 6th OS below here. Please read and let me know your feedback.

Shiva is calmly watching Raavi while she is panting heavily. He replayed everything she just said and his mind is spinning.

He was stacking up the goods, when she came running inside and started blabbering. 

"What? Tell me again, but slowly this time like a human" 

She is still heavily breathing and he could not wait till she is ready to speak again.

“Okay, let me repeat what all you have told me within two minute & 15 seconds and you just confirm it”

“You can just nod your head to confirm” he suggested.

She nodded giving a thumps up.

“So you are telling that you don’t love Dev anymore?” 

She nodded her head pursing her lips.

“You are actually claiming that you never really loved Dev? You just thought you loved him?"

She nodded slowly looking down with a sad face.

“You felt anger and jealous on our regular customer Meena when she flirted with me yesterday?

She nodded fast with a stern face.

“You accept your crime of pouring a tin of castor oil on her deliberately?”

She shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

“But, you could not sleep half of the night because you were thinking about me and the reason for your attitude yesterday?”

She sneaked a glance at him and nodded.

“You had a dream in which we are behaving like couples?”

She nodded shyly.

“But you could not say exactly what we are doing?”

She nodded slowly blushing.

“You woke up in the morning and realized your so-called prince charming is not Dev, but me?”

She looked up and nodded firmly.

“You have decided to talk to my family on this and fix our marriage soon?”

She nodded with a annoying smile. 

“You came to visit me first just to hear a yes to our love and marriage?”

She nodded proudly.

“Wait a minute… let me think…” 

She is eagerly watching him.

“No” he snapped.

She looked startled at him. 

“You have gone mad! Go and talk with whomever you want. I will just say no if anyone ask me” he simply said.

She looked at him disappointed. Then within a second her sad look changed into a determined one. She took out her mobile from the purse and started typing something. 

“I don’t care about whatever you are planning to do. I won’t get convince by anyone. Your dream will come true if I say yes. But, what about mine then? I too have dreams and one of them is living peacefully. For that to become reality, I need to stay 100 kms away from you.” He shouted.

She rolled her eyes and started coming towards him. Standing closely, she clutched his shirt collar and bent him forwards. He lost his balance because of this sudden pull and clutched her waist to save himself from falling. Her cheek brushed his cheek and he felt a little shock. He glanced sideways and can see only her pretty red cheeks. Why it is red? Is she blushing too? Too? He never blush! This chipkali is annoying him a lot. He felt a rage inside. He had a sudden urge to push her back and wipe that redness from her cheeks. He wants to wipe off her evil smirk too. 

His thoughts halted when her tip of the tongue made an outline in his earlobe. He held his breath and felt his heart taking a quick pace. The tongue is gone now and he exhaled. Before he can compose himself back, she murmured something into his ears. Though her hot breaths are passing electricity all over the body, he tried all his might and listen to what she is saying. He doesn’t want to miss a single word that pretty mouth says. He got confused whether he heard her correctly. After all, his mind is not in a steady state now. It may be playing tricks by using this chance to open his Pandora box which contains not so innocent dreams of Raavi. Or she could be whispering for real? He needs to confirm first and hence turned towards her, risking a glance. 

She too had turned and their faces were just an inch apart. He won’t lie. He had seen her face this close many times already. But not like this. She is not smiling but her eyes are dark and he can clearly see desire pouring out. He had no more doubts. She is the prettiest girl not only in the Somnath, but the entire world. He looked down towards her lips and it looked inviting. He could not believe this blah blah mouth has the pleasure eliciting tongue tucked safely inside. He could not help but wonder if their tongues ever battle, which one will probably win. He wins all the time in the dream world, but not sure about the reality. 

His phone rang and interrupted his thoughts. But, she didn’t even blink. He doesn’t want to attend the call, but something in her eyes told that he needs to attend this call. He took the mobile from his pocket and brought it to his other unfortunate ear all the while not breaking the eye contact. He answered the call and heard Gaumbi.

“Hello Shiva! Raavi had sent us all a message saying she and you are in love and we need to fix the marriage soon. Is it true?”

He sighed “Wait for a second, Gaumbi”. He held out his hand as far as he could.

“Are you sure you could keep the promise of telling me everything we did on your last night dream once our marriage is done?” he whispered 

She blushed and nodded her head with a shy smile.

“Yes, please fix it soon” He cut the call and her smile widened. He pulled her close if that is even possible and her breath hitched. He smirked before closing the distance to search for the wicked tongue. The tongue twister battle is on! He is not going to rest till he wins in real world too. 

-------THE END----------

How is it? I hope you all enjoy. Thanks in advance.

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehakbhambri thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww loved it!!

Beautiful..

Even i would love to know that!! Hahaha..

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Love how in all our fanfics Shiva always gives in to Raavi while in the show he always spoils the romantic moments 😆

This was beautiful! Raavi running to the store to confess! Pretty much possible 😆

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shiva is in shock with this turn of events 😆 Loved it! ❤️

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is so cute and funny. ❤️😆

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Daang, Raavi didn't even need dialogues and we're all already crazy for her. What chances does Shiva has 😂😂😂😂

Girl knows her way to her man's heart 😍😍

Such a great job ♥️

Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shiva agreed so quickly😆

Good one👍🏼

ananya269 thumbnail

Raavi poured castor oil on another girl just because she flirted with her Shiva! 🤣

You go girl ❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was so romantic and yet beautiful!!! ❤️

Totally loved this one

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very sweet os❤️

Shiva agreed so easily , Raavi is so cute😊