Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So this will take place like typical ITV, FL will sacrifice everything and will be disregarded in front of everybody. Then 2-3 mahine tk gaalia sunke, Ahaan will realise his mistake, till then we'll be tortured with misunderstandings. So last week was the only good week we had WRT Ishqaan πŸ˜‘

NormalGirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

So this will take place like typical ITV, FL will sacrifice everything and will be disregarded in front of everybody. Then 2-3 mahine tk gaalia sunaake, Ahaan will realise his mistake, till then we'll be tortured with misunderstandings. So last week was the only good week we had WRT Ishqaan πŸ˜‘

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So this will take place like typical ITV, FL will sacrifice everything and will be disregarded in front of everybody. Then 2-3 mahine tk gaalia sunke, Ahaan will realise his mistake, till then we'll be tortured with misunderstandings. So last week was the only good week we had WRT Ishqaan πŸ˜‘

Don't think so..... I have a strong feeling there is going to be some more twist. πŸ€”

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Don't think so..... I have a strong feeling there is going to be some more twist. πŸ€”

I hope so. Twisty twisty wedding drama πŸ˜†

NormalGirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Hope so, I so wish that Ahaan stood by her side just like he did in Mehndi , Sangeet and Engagement functions. I really hope so.

But now I don't understand Savitri's role here in the resort?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hope so, I so wish that Ahaan stood by her side just like he did in Mehndi , Sangeet and Engagement functions. I really hope so.

She is famous here as bhoot mummy for a reason πŸ€” πŸ€£

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I seriously don't understand Savitri aunty's role here. Till date , she has been of no useπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....we could have scored few more Ishqaan moments  instead of hers😈

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Whatever , I am happy with no Ishqi wedding. Bring it on , The angst The desperation The comedy. 

This time even Karthik may misunderstand Ishqi which is a bummer but I think he would the the one to bring them together 😁😁*Shipping Shipping *

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sigh.. gul has a thing for harassment  -_- there is no sense if the truth doesnt come out well n mayank isint properly dealt with or if ishqi is mentally harassed for the same or sonu doesnt speak up even later, atleast someone sensible other than these 2 girls should know. idk what kinda message r they delivering if they show this. this would be sad . i hope they dont dwell month for this thing. 

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Whatever , I am happy with no Ishqi wedding. Bring it on , The angst The desperation The comedy. 

This time even Karthik may misunderstand Ishqi which is a bummer but I think he would the the one to bring them together 😁😁*Shipping Shipping *

Kartik would misunderstand her that she break off because of Ahaan but he would be proud of her πŸ˜†