Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

So nobody really saved Sonu. This is what I was scared for. Good that story is moving. Ahaan will definitely not get to know about it. And this will be the big MU between them. Ishqi will keep quiet for Sonu. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

So nobody really saved Sonu. This is what I was scared for. Good that story is moving. Ahaan will definitely not get to know about it. And this will be the big MU between them. Ishqi will keep quiet for Sonu. 

Nah nobody saved her.. Ishqi will stop Sonu from jumping off the terrace n guess she'll tell Ishqi about Mayank.. I think Ishqi will go on with the wedding until she get a hold on to the pics or videos.. And after destroying them she'll call off the wedding but remain quiet for Sonu's sake.. 🥺 

Ahaan will think she did this for her feelings for him.. 

Edited by CrazyLtlBitch - 2 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sigh. This was his original plan no that failed earlier when he was about to put camera in her room to record her while changing clothes and make the video viral? Sigh. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Sigh. This was his original plan no that failed earlier when he was about to put camera in her room to record her while changing clothes and make the video viral? Sigh. 

Cheapda 😠🤬 

Sonu n Ishqi should tell Ahaan n Raj too about Mayank.. He should get some high-fi pitai from the 3 guys n the 2 girls.. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Nah nobody saved her.. Ishqi will stop Sonu from jumping off the terrace n guess she'll tell Ishqi about Mayank.. I think Ishqi will go on with the wedding until she get a hold on to the pics or videos.. And after destroying them she'll call off the wedding but remain quiet for Sonu's sake.. 🥺 

Ahaan will think she did this for her fellings for him.. 

Yes, it seems like this. But how will Sonu run away if she gets saved? Maybe she wont😕... 

@bold: I wonder if that will make him happy or angry😆. I guess angry as she chose herself over respect of the family. Whatever Kartik would be on cloud nine😆

RainOfDew thumbnail

Sonu is saved by anyone😲

Maybe Ishqi will be able to save Sonu frm doing suicide nd will keep quiet till her marriage wid Raj.

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Sonu is saved by anyone😲

Maybe Ishqi will be able to save Sonu frm doing suicide nd will keep quiet till her marriage wid Raj.

But both marriages are happening at same time....how is it possible that Ishqi is holding her own rituals until Sonu's marriage is done ?? I guess neither marriage happen.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

But both marriages are happening at same time....how is it possible that Ishqi is holding her own rituals until Sonu's marriage is done ?? I guess neither marriage happen.

Our Ishqi is drama queen😆She can do anything for Sonu..like she said to Sarla aunty Sonu ek bahut achhi ladki hai uske saath kuch bura nhi hona chahiye....so i think she will set up smthing to delay her wedding

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ahaan was continuously calling him.... How on earth he managed to do that ðŸ˜¡ May be he couldn't rape her, just clicked her photos and told her fake things about the night... Sonu obviously wouldn't be able to remember anything about the night so going to believe him. 

Ishqi is in a fix now.... She can't tell Ahaan  I seriously hope Kartik gets to know about it somehow. Only Kartik can reveal it to Ahaan.