Kissing - A ShiVi OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends,

I have updated my fifth OS here. Please read it and let me know your feedback. 

"Are you about to kiss?"

Raavi gasped and turned her head side to see Krish standing innocently with a plate full of jalebis.

"Huh?" She is not sure whether she heard correctly.

She turned back to see Shiva too watching his brother with a confused look.

"Idiot! What are you blabbering?" he shouted.

"Well, I have seen people this close only when they are about to kiss..." he shrugged his shoulders.

Raavi looked at both of them and Krish is right. They are standing too close. She was happily dancing with Dev in the function. Once it was over, Shiva dragged her to a side and started giving his usual warnings about not to follow Dev around. As if I would listen to him. Idiot! She was busily arguing with him and doesn't even notice when they came close. Shiva suddenly moved away from her and stormed towards Krish.

"Oye! Were you sneaking around and watch people kiss each other?" Shiva roared at Krish.

"Oh no... I was just talking about movies" he quickly replied.

"Oh really?" He asked amused.

"Dhara bhabi! Your little baby has started watching English movies for kiss scenes" Shiva ran shouting at a loud voice.

"Stop Shiva! Shiva!" Krish quickly gave the jalebi plate to her and started chasing bhoothnath.

She smiled and eat a jalebi. She loves this playful Shiva, but he is like that only with his family. She sighed. Not to worry! She will be joining this family soon anyway and then her whole life will be fun.

"Do I get to watch a kiss scene, today?"

Raavi turned towards the voice and saw Krish sipping a mango drink.

She knitted her eyebrows and was about to ask what he meant, but Shiva spoke first.

"Hey stupid! I am warning her to stay away from Dev" Shiva snapped at him.

"By pulling her close to you?" he walked away with a wink.

She looked down and sure enough Shiva is holding her by the shoulders tight and his body is just one inch away from hers. But why she is not feeling uncomfortable?

She came to Pandya store looking for her perfect Dev, but found this bhoothnath instead. Once he saw her, he dragged her to the back room and asked what she had done to make Dhara di think Dev loves her. She got super happy because though she is very vocal about her love, Dev never confessed. He is too shy. Hence, if Dhara di thinks Dev loves her, then she can take that as a confirmation from Dev's side. When Shiva saw her smiling widely, he grabbed her shoulders and shook her asking to come down from her fairytale dream and it seems Krish caught them exactly at that moment.

Her thoughts got interrupted when she was pushed back by Shiva.

"I am going to kill you Krish!" Shiva yelled and ran back to the store front. Idiot! He doesn't know that she and Krish never really care about his warnings.

"Are you going to kiss each other in the open courtyard?"

Raavi doesn't even need to turn around to look who is asking this weird question. She just sighed.

"Not again Krish!" she said tiredly.

"My thoughts exactly" he teased.

"Hey idiot! She applied haldi all over my face and I am just taking revenge" Shiva reasoned out.

"And completed the ritual as well?" he asked amused.

They both got shocked and let go of each other.

"What is happening here? What have you done to your faces" Dhara di came and asked worriedly.

Before Raavi could reply anything, Krish started talking.

"They were just trying to kiss each other" he blurted.

"What?" Dhara blinked. Raavi looked at Shiva who too had the same horrific expression as hers.

"I mean... kill each other. They were just trying to kiss each other" Krish winked at them and they both breathed again.

Dhara di just shook her head smiling and went away.

This time even she joined Shiva to chase this naughty Krish and beat him. OMG! How she is going to manage these playful devars? Only god knows!

"Are you just going to simply lie down together or kiss too?"

Shiva closed his eyes and took some deep breaths. She gulped and closed her eyes when it beat hot on her face.  She opened her eyes only when he felt him getting up off from her. This time, they were not even fighting. They just bumped into each other in the kitchen and Shiva fell down on top of her.

She held out her hand to Shiva. But he just made a annoyed face and started dusting his shirt which is covered fully with aata. Seeing her pout, Krish grinned and helped her getting up.

"Kissing in the kitchen...", he sang in a melody.

"Stupid! Hold your tongue. She is your future bhabi" Shiva yelled at him. Very rarely, Shiva speaks correctly. She too nodded.

"I know that, silly. I am just wondering whether she is going to be my second or third bhabi" he winked at her and she gasped.

"Oye useless! I will kill you today and with that reason stop this marriage as well" he ran behind Krish. She just sighed and looked down only to see her dress completely ruined. OMG! Dev may come anytime. She could not let him see her like this. She needs to be always perfect for him. Mr and Mrs Perfect! She giggled at the thought and walked towards Dhara di's room to borrow some pretty saree.

"Does a passionate kiss follow this beautiful love confession?"

Raavi giggled at Krish's question and Shiva glared at her.

"You too?" he asked accusingly.

"Well, this time he is right about the confession part though" she stated as a matter of fact.

He face palmed and turned to Krish.

"My beloved brother, I mistook her for Dhara bhabi since she is wearing her saree. Nothing else" he explained patiently like talking to a child and gave Krish a sweet smile. She got the shock of her life. Since when he become so sweet? Oh my Prabhas! She would have melted in this chocolate smile if it had been directed towards her. But unfortnately it didn't work on Krish it seems, since he started shouting already.

"Dhara bhabi!!! Shiva can't even recognize you if you turn around! He is just lying that he loves you. I love you the most!"

Shiva closed his mouth forcefully, but Krish just bite him and ran away shouting the same again.

Krish's loud complaining and Shiva's angry threats made her chuckle. She just can't wait to come and live in this lovely house.

"What are you both doing inside the veil? Kissing secretly?" Krish peeked inside the veil and winked at both of them.

Raavi is fed up of this kiss drama now. She just shook her head and took off the veil from their heads.

"Well, take my advice... next time if you want to kiss secretly don't stand at the doorstep, go to terrace instead" he said barely controlling his laugh.

They both opened their mouths to shout at him, but Krish held up his hand.

"I know. You were doing something else? Am I right?" Krish flatly said.

They both nodded together.

"Let me guess..." he placed his hand under his chin and looked up.

"Fighting?" he enquired.

"No!" they both replied together.

"Warning?"

"No"

"Taking some petty revenge?" he squinted his eyes.

"No!"

"What else, then?" he asked boringly.

Shiva slapped his forehead hard, "Accident idiot! Accident! She is totally blind and bumped onto me"

"Oye! How can you call me blind? Can't you see my pretty eyes?" she batted her eyelashes at him, but he just scowled. They were busily having a stare contest when she heard Krish far away. 

"I just wonder why these accidents never happen with Dev!" 

Shiva just rolled his eyes and went inside. But she cannot stop herself from thinking what just Krish stated. Why these accidents never happen with Dev?

"Get a room! We have plenty in this haveli." Krish shouted from a distance.

Raavi heard the amused voice of her devar. She and Shiva are standing in terrace shouting at each other. They were so high in their quarrel that they didn't realize coming close to each other.

"I see you have taken my advice", he was grinning widely.

Sighing, Raavi looked down and saw Shiva's hands encircled around her waist. For her part, her hands are clutching his shirt collar. She slowly left the collar, but his hands didn't move an inch. He may not have seen our position yet and hence to bring him back to senses, she grazed down her hands slowly on his shirt. But, her hands halted when she felt his heart beating fast against her palm. Her heart too started to beat matching its speed. She gulped at their proximity and came back to reality. They are standing very close in front of her devar, but this shameless Shiva is not leaving her yet. She raised her head to ask him to leave her, but regretted it immediately. His gaze is so intense that she may drown in it and never escape. She tried to focus on Krish, but failed miserably. She chewed her lips thinking how to escape from this captivating gaze and saw his focus shifting from her eyes to the said lips in a matter of seconds. When she saw his eyes visibly going dark, she could not take anymore. She pushed him all of a sudden and turned around.

She is trying to calm her heart, when Krish said, "It's surely kissing this time" and laughed at them. They just rolled their eyes at him.

"You both were Kissing! Kissing! You both were kissing! Kissing!", Krish chanted like a prayer and started running around them. It was cute, but getting on her nerve too. If she is losing her cool, she doesn't even want to think about Shiva's mood now.

She sneaked a glance at Shiva who is busily glaring at his brother and got mesmerized at this look. He looks dashing in anger mode and Raavi felt her throat going dry. Oh no... I love him when he is all angry and intense. Love? She is going mad. Oh my god! Why did you give me a hot husband? Husband? Her husband? She shuddered at the thought. Of course! Shiva is her hot headed and hot body built husband. She smiled widely looking at him now, but he looked at her like she has gone mad.

"Kissing...Kissing... ", she is tired of this BGM now. Need to put a full stop to this cute headache.

Shiva raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled wickedly at him. Before he read the signals, she pulled him down and kissed on his lips. That's it! That BGM stopped. World stopped. Their heart beatings stopped. Everything stopped! But the beautiful moment broke when Krish screamed like a baby. She rolled her eyes and moved away from her husband. When she turned around she saw Krish running like he had seen Kesar. She laughed out loud and soon Shiva too joined.

"He is never going to take the kissing topic before us" , she said proudly.

"Thanks for ruining my little brother's innocence", he said sarcastically and she just rolled her eyes.

"Well, he was the one asking us to kiss for months now. I just fulfilled his wish being a good bhabi" she pointed her tongue out.

He pulled her by the waist and brought her close. Her breath stopped when he bent down and whispered near her ears, "Be a good wife now and fulfill my wishes too". First thought came to her mind before blushing and hugging him is 'Oh my god! Thank you for giving me a hot husband!'

I hope you like it. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Funny and supahhh cute 🥰

Loved it 💕

Mehakbhambri thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww loved it!!

To be honest.. I thought shiva would kiss her in the first time to stop krish!! Hahaha..

Me and my imagination!!! Hahaha

ananya269 thumbnail

Aaaaahhhhhhhh I love Krish ❤️

How stupid is Raavi? She just couldn’t understand. But what a comeback. Seedha Shiva ko kiss kar diya. I love her. ❤️

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Krish knew all along! The OG Shivi shipper 🤣

This was amazing! Loved all the different incidents tied together and the last one of course 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this was amazing! loved how you connected all the incidents, and the last scene was the best! 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omg Krish is adorable 🤣🤣

Poor thing probably is scarred for life watching both of them  😂

Amazing idea! Loved it!

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Holy Nuggets!!!!!!

That was so cuteeeeeeee!!!!!

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

Krish knew all along! The OG Shivi shipper 🤣

That's what I always say!!!!🤣😆

This was amazing! Loved all the different incidents tied together and the last one of course 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣Krish

Lol loved how he openly teased them. Haha he always knew where the fire was, didn't he?! And the fact that Shiva was justifing their close proximity was even hilarious. They say that if you start being defensive, there's some kind of guilt. And the ending I definitely didn't envision. Lol, but loved it.