Driving is easy - ShiVi OS Bonus scene on pg 3

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, starting my first post here with a one-shot. Hey guys, new member here! My name is Puja and they call me Pooh. So, there is an episode in Pandian Stores where the characters representing Shiva and Raavi, in this case, Kathir teaching Mullai drive a two-wheeler. This is my one-shot on that.

"Shiva! Please teach me how to drive."

"No!" Raavi rolled her eyes.

"But why???"

"Because I don't want to teach a mule like you!"

This has been going on for 15 minutes, Raavi noted. She has been asking Shiva to teach her to drive but this husband of hers is way too stubborn. She had to learn driving fast. Otherwise, she would be in trouble.

"Why the hell did you even say that you can drive if you don't? How can you lie so easily infront of everyone?" Shiva questioned.

" I didn't lie!" Raavi said quickly.

"Then?" Shiva looked amused.

"I just concealed the truth." Raavi smiled abashed.

Shiva laughed sarcastically. "What a comedy! Everyone laugh! Ha-Ha-Ha"

"Shiva, please!!! This is a prestige issue for me! I'll do anything!" Raavi begged. He was the only person she could trust here. 

"Anything?" Okay, now he's interested.

"Yes! Anything!" Raavi confirmed. For now, driving was her top priority.

" Okay then, meet me on the grounds tomorrow at 1'o clock!" Finally, he agreed, but with a price.

"1'o clock? That too on the grounds..... Its going to be scorching hot by then." Raavi reasoned. Ofcourse, he would never let her go her way.

"If you don't wanna come, don't! But then, you'll have to learn driving yourself. I won't teach you." Typical Shiva.

"Ok ok! I'll come! Sharp at 1'oclock" Raavi agreed. She had no other choice.

"Hmmm.... Go to sleep then, idiot! I have to go to the store early." With that, he went to sleep.

Raavi was excited for tomorrow. She would learn how to drive. And her teacher was going to be her Shiva. She squealed. Tomorrow can't come any faster, can it?

The next day Raavi reminded Shiva about their lesson and Shiva just nodded his head and went to the store. Hopefully, he'll come. Well, he said he will, so no worries, right?

It was 12:45 pm and Raavi was ready to go to the grounds for her first lesson. She was very excited. Hopefully, Today will be a good day and Shiva would not break their lesson and come on time.

Raavi reached the venue at sharp 1pm. But Shiva was no-where to be found. Where did that man go? Would he not come? Maybe, he must be busy at the store. She should wait for a few minutes. She sat on the bench near a tree.

5 more minutes passed and there was no sign of Shiva. Would that idiot not come? Or did he want her to stand in this scorching sun all day? As Raavi was muttering about those possibilities, he saw Shiva coming on a scooter. Raavi sighed relieved. He came.... for me. Raavi stood up from her seat as Shiva parked his scooter near her.

"Where were you? I came here at sharp 1'o clock, you know? Its 1:15 now. I thought you won't come. Why were you late?" Raavi buzzed him with her questions. Shiva sighed irritated.

"How the hell can you say all that in one breath? And to answer your question, I was at the store. Don't know what happened today but it was hella' busy today. I don't know what  I said to Kaka to come here." He was glad that neither Goumbi and Dev were there. 

" Oh, I see.... Sorry!" Raavi apologised. It was her fault that Shiva had to leave the store.

"There's no time for that." He said getting off the scooter. "Come on, get on!"

Raavi took a deep breath. Her lesson is going to start. She circled around the vehicle making Shiva confused.

"What are you doing? Checking whether its a boy or a girl?" Shiva asked. 

"I was praying. Its going to be my first lesson, right? May God bless me." Raavi said grinning wide. Shiva snorted. "Uh-huh!"

Raavi got on the scooter while Shiva got a hold on it. "Take off the stand." She looked at the stand and did as he told. Shiva pointed at the start button. "This is the start button. You need to---" He got cut off.

"Yes yes, I know that! I know how to start! I'm not that dumb." Raavi boasted as she pressed the electric start button. It didn't start. She frowned.

"Its not starting, Shiva!" 

Shiva rolled his eyes. "This is not a cycle, idiot!" He scolded.

Really? I thought this was a bus.

"You need to turn the key first and----" Shiva got cut off again.

"Ooh! Okay!" She did as what he said and it still didn't start. "Its still not starting!" Raavi pouted.

"God! Can you let me finish my sentence, idiot!" He sighed. This was not going to be easy.

"S-sorry!"

"You need to turn on the key, press the start button and press the brake lever." Shiva instructed indicating how to start.

"Okay, now I understand." She did what he said again and the vehicle started. Raavi grinned. She was so excited.

"This is the brake." Shiva said pointing to the brake. "and this is the accelerator. Turning the accelerator makes the vehicle move, Understood?" Shiva was very good at explaining things, Raavi noted. He could be a good instructor.

"Oi, now where the hell are you? This is not the time to be dreaming." He said as he hit her head. Oww... okay, now that hurt. She's glad He's not an instructor.

"Yes, yes, I got it. You just need to turn this to moooooo---- Shiva!!!" Raavi quickly got ahead of herself as he turned the accelerator all the way making the vehicle go forward fast. Shiva was startled and beagan to run.

"HELLLP!!!" She went on as she fell with the scooter. Fortunately, no injuries. Shiva pulled the scooter from herself and shouted.

"Idiot! What in the hell were you thinking? I told you that turning the accelerator moves the vehicle forward and you just had to turn it all the way? I swear if anything happens to this scooter----" 

"What? If anything happens to the scooter? What about me? You should be worried for me." Raavi stood up and glared at him. Shiva rolled his eyes at her. She can really be an airhead sometimes. No... not sometimes, all the time.

"Whatever! Now stop standing there like a fool and get on.!" Shiva said as Raavi pouted. He's bossing me a bit too much.

Raavi got on the scooter again. She was about to start when Shiva held her shoulder. "Wait."

Raavi was confused but then her heart began to race as he got on too behind her. He leaned forward and held her hands on the handles. She blushed. This was really an intimate moment for her. She could feel him breathing on her neck. Baba Somnath... Give me strength!

Shiva started the scooter and gently led the vehicle, slowly. Raavi can feel his hands gripping hers and his chest on her back. He was instructing her how to ride but all she could hear was how soft and husky was his voice and how his touch made her feel. 

"Are you listening?" Shiva asked hitting her head.

"Aah! Yes! I'm listening." She said rubbing her head with her hand. 

"Don't take your hand off, idiot! Concentrate!" 

Raavi couldn't concentrate but she had to. She was here to learn driving. Not for romancing with her husband. Well, She is the only one here thinking this is romantic. Her husband is a dense idiot.

She was driving slowly with the help of her husband. After a while, He slowly removed his hands from hers and held her by her hips. Raavi flinched as she suddenly applied the brakes. Shiva couldn't calculate that impact so he grabbed her by the stomach with both of his arms. Raavi can feel his heart beating on her back. They were very close. She could feel his arms on her stomach as he hugged her.

"S-s-shiva?" 

Shiva was in another world. All he could think was how perfectly she fit in his arms. He shook that feeling off. He quickly got up and you can see that h was a bit flustered.

"I think that's it for today! We'll continue tomorrow."

Raavi got off and nodded. Today's ride was one hell of a ride. Hopefully, tomorrow would be even better.

Okay and that's it! How was it guys? This was a bit hurried up, I know but was it Good? Bad? Average? Make sure you let me know in the comments below. I appreciate if you like it as well.😉 I really want a scene in which Shiva teaches Raavi driving and then get all intimate. What about you guys? Anyway, do let me know how you think about my first Shivi OS. Toodles!

Edited by PoohNotFound - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

I really want to know what Shiva asks in return 😳

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was amazing!!

Loved it!! 

Keep writing!! 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha so cute ♥️♥️♥️

Loved it!

Which episode in Pandian Stores does he teach her how to drive btw?

Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice one👍🏼

Do write more😊

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This was so cute m! Shiva teaching Raavi❤️

They got flustered in the end☺️

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are so cute! Can't focus when the other is around 😆

Loved this ❤️ Do write more!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

very cute! I enjoyed the scene of kathir teaching mullai to drive a lot and i can't wait to see it with shivi 😆

very well written!

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Firstly welcome to the forum! 🤗

Secondly I've been dying for a story where Shiva teaches Raavi how to drive! I even put it down as a suggestion on the writing tips thread. So thank you for that! But I had no idea that it actually happens in Pandian Store! That means we might get it in Pandya Store . 

Thirdly what a nice way to join the forum. It was such a beautiful concept, loved their banter as well as the romance! Looking forward to more stories from you! ❤

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

So cute, scooter romance❤️