Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

The soch difference will be brought to the forefront now. With her continuing to go to school, I'm sure there will be comments on that. Devi will continue to manipulate Shaurya. Play into his fears of abandonment. Because even if they're married, she can still leave him like Aastha did. 

BM will keep digging her own grave. Coz Anokhi is not going to take anything lying down. She is not the yesteryear Aastha. She is bold and strong. She will answer back. 

I don’t know if you saw the extra precap today, I love how she stands up to BM.

Edited by lavs_157 - 3 years ago
ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When do u think they will realease the promo!?

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

When do u think they will realease the promo!?

Next week maybe 

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The soch difference will be brought to the forefront now. With her continuing to go to school, I'm sure there will be comments on that. Devi will continue to manipulate Shaurya. Play into his fears of abandonment. Because even if they're married, she can still leave him like Aastha did. 

Yes exactly...I am verrrrry excited for it.

I want to see how she deals with Sabharwals.

She gives tough time to Devi even now when she is not even ready to accept Shaurya, God knows what will she say to her and how Devi will cope up with Anokhi in Sabharwal mansion 🤣

Edited by sunshine890 - 3 years ago
mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

BM will keep digging her own grave. Coz Anokhi is not going to take anything lying down. She is not the yesteryear Aastha. She is bold and strong. She will answer back. 
I don’t know if you saw the extra precap today, I love how she stands up to BM.

OH I loved that precap. First because ShaKhi eyelocks are my favorite. Second because Anokhi shutting up Devi is what I'm really here for!!

Like you said Anokhi is not Aastha. She knows how to calmly explain her position to her elders. She doesn't get flustered as Aastha. 

So we compare Aastha and Anokhi a lot, but really their experiences are different. Aastha married into a regressive family and didn't know how to handle it all. She gave up her life to marry Shaan. Anokhi comes from a conservative family. She's well equipped to handle the misogyny and patriarchy. She's also clear that she won't give up on her education and career for a man. 

I have more faith in Anokhi's abilities. Just look at how subservient Aastha has gotten in Devi's company in Goa. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Beheno 🤗 I have created a new cc please move there..😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157025027

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Yes exactly...I am verrrrry excited for it.

I want to see how she deals with Sabharwals.

She gives tough time to Devi even now when she is not even ready to accept Shaurya, God knows what will she say to her and how Devi will cope up with Anokhi in Sabharwal mansion 🤣

I love Anokhi's calm demeanor. I love her ability to shut up people who are wrong, even when they are her elders. And she doesn't outright disrespect the way Shaurya does. And her words are much more cutting than Shaurya's because they're not laced with sarcasm, but the truth. She's good at showing people the mirror. 

What will Devi do when Anokhi can't make the perfect phulka??Maybe Shaurya's going to wake up early and make breakfast for everyone to cover for Anokhi's inability to cook in the kitchen!! This is way tooo ITV and way too cliched.......but it kinda makes me smile!

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Beheno 🤗 I have created a new cc please move there..😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157025027

You're so awesome!!! Hope you got to see the new BTS and enjoyed it!

mallukumari thumbnail

I was thinking end off this week, then Saturday's precap will be the promo, and they'll just keep showing the promo as precap like they did with Aastha in the hospital and that mamta promo.

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OH I loved that precap. First because ShaKhi eyelocks are my favorite. Second because Anokhi shutting up Devi is what I'm really here for!!

Like you said Anokhi is not Aastha. She knows how to calmly explain her position to her elders. She doesn't get flustered as Aastha. 

So we compare Aastha and Anokhi a lot, but really their experiences are different. Aastha married into a regressive family and didn't know how to handle it all. She gave up her life to marry Shaan. Anokhi comes from a conservative family. She's well equipped to handle the misogyny and patriarchy. She's also clear that she won't give up on her education and career for a man. 

I have more faith in Anokhi's abilities. Just look at how subservient Aastha has gotten in Devi's company in Goa. 

@bold

oh yes!! Their eye locks so beautiful and poignant.

And then how calmly Anokhi puts Devi in her place. Love that.

And that’s what I love about Anokhi. She very rarely gets flustered. Unless it’s with Shaurya or about Shaurya. Otherwise the way she puts her points across to elders just shuts their mouth. She is polite but on point. 

Yes. Aastha may be her mentor, but both are way different. Infact she has more experience in dealing with regressive thoughts.

@italics

I have full faith in Anokhi. She will not take any crap from anyone in Sabarwal house. 

Even I am disappointed in the way Aastha has become but I am chalking it up to the worry for her son. I hope she comes back strong, or she will leave me disappointed as Shaan.