Precap for Monday (Video Link Added) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Now I can understand why Adi was like a rock with no expression when imlie was hugging and kissing him. He made up already in his mind to leave her so he did not reciprocate to her feelings 

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ak2019

Now I can understand why Adi was like a rock with no expression when imlie was hugging and kissing him. He made up already in his mind to leave her so he did not reciprocate to her feelings 

No that scene was after their sepearation he will think abt it n get into accident after that only this hug scene. They will once again realise and confess their love. 

Regards

Aarthi

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is not the separation which is sad bcoz they were already separated and she was going away. It is just the fact to show this beautiful reunion that we cant even enjoy now and show us those words of Adi. Imlie literally went over her character to show her feelings i mean she kissed him and he says that. That is the sad part 

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vpplinu

It is not the separation which is sad bcoz they were already separated and she was going away. It is just the fact to show this beautiful reunion that we cant even enjoy now and show us those words of Adi. Imlie literally went over her character to show her feelings i mean she kissed him and he says that. That is the sad part 

No he says even before her kissing him. Then feeling sad he will go whr he will meet with accident then Imlie will cum to his rescue then 0nly kisses n hugs

Regards

Aarthi

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

No he says even before her kissing him. Then feeling sad he will go whr he will meet with accident then Imlie will cum to his rescue then 0nly kisses n hugs

Regards

Aarthi

Accident or dulai by sk ??

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No that scene was after their sepearation he will think abt it n get into accident after that only this hug scene. They will once again realise and confess their love. 

Regards

Aarthi

I think Iam confused when she was kissing it looked like she took him out of the mud pit next to him. They were in desert setup. Do u think where she kissed him was on road? 

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope this separation talk come before kisses, otherwise i will cry 😢😭

aarsow thumbnail

Sk se toh she will rescue him, after that they will talk abt seperation. Thinking abt this Aditya will sad and get into accident then Imlie will cum to his rescue in mud then only hugs n kisses. Wat I say is better to watch episode till then wait patiently. 

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vpplinu

I really hope this separation talk come before kisses, otherwise i will cry 😢😭

Don't worry positive socho. I was also depressed n angry but slowly only understood the track so chill

Regards

Aarthi

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't worry positive socho. I was also depressed n angry but slowly only understood the track so chill

Regards

Aarthi

Ye hui na bat. Apka negative review pdh ke i was shoked too.