Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

This is not a ‘ comparison’. It is a popularity poll of non-fiction tv personalities. Nobody is comparing here.  We may or may not agree. For instance, I can’t believe Neha is in the list at all, much less an icon. 😳.  But that’s my POV. There will be ppl rooting for her. 

forget n ignore all this we can't control ones likes n dislikes but we can only spread love so donot reply n try to convince others ,

The one who wished to be convinced without any negative impacts will that too without ur intervention but who doesnot wishes to we can't do anything let them do whatever they want we'll continue loving him n they'll loose something very precious ✨

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Irrespective of winner or not PD has more fan followers than other contestants in II. That's a known fact. I don't know about these ratings but I definitely think Madhuri/Shilpa/Neha/Kapil proved themselves and are very very successful  in their careers.Also well established in industry. PD may reach them in future but I don't think he is with them yet. 

off course he's not in comparison with them they have millions of followers but the rate at which PD followers are increasing is counted , the trends are counted , people may not know but people talk a lot about him on social media 

All these have earned lots of followers in a span of time and it's not even a year since PD got really popular (though some may say he's popular from the voice but major boom has occurred now) 

N it's a fact that people love him ✨