SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #54 - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Exactly, BM by doing this drama is doing a favour to Shaurya ,she has left no other way for Shaurya but to rebel.

Now BM will see the side of Shaurya she never imagined ,not even  in the worst of her dreams.

She used the last trick ,what else she could use beyond her death...So its an end now πŸ™Œ

Waise bhi SS has a track record.. first he does something to hurt the other side intentionally or unintentionally and then he redeems himself.πŸ‘eg.

1. He humiliated Anokhi in library and then we got the bridge scene and rustication sequence.

2. He misbehaved with Ahir and Anokhi in restaurant.. and then we got hostel sequence.

3. He had dinner with Shagun.. and then we got though very short but very cute and intimate pool side romance. 

Normally, SS path to redemption is generally what worth watching and that is something we always enjoy.😎😎 as for his redemption, he always does something rebellious.. never before kind stuff.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I am just hoping that after that so called engagement.. Shagun shows him Anokhis pics with ACP.. that will help quicken his reaction πŸ˜†πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

I have seen numerous itv shows where leads unwillingly get engaged to others. But the hastiness and disgust Shaurya is showing while ring exchange is commendable. 

Such speed, much wow πŸ˜†

Hamare chaand ek dum hatke hai, jaise looks waise hi karnamein

I guess, he will storm off the room after the ring exchange and try to instill some sense into Shagun regarding how he loves only Anokhi. Then Shagun will show AnoHir pictures. I am very sad for Shaurya. He doesn’t get to be truly happy even for a while πŸ˜­

So, the decoration was for Shaurya-Shagun engagement. The story will catch its pace hopefully now. How will Anokhi get to know about the engagement?  From Shaurya himself? Chamkeeli? Or BM and uski good for nothing chelas? 

True BMs acting and SS disgust.. both were top notchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

I guess Anokhi was there when he put ring on Shagun's figure in Precap.

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

@bold: Isn’t that the sad truth? She just took a step back herself. It will be interesting to see how Shaurya interprets it!

That is sad no doubt  ,these two have to work really heard to make each other feel secure by pacifying their other half's insecurities πŸ™‚

That would be very interesting to watch πŸ™‚.

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshine890

I remember few days ago someone said Anokhi does not care about  Shaurya,Shaurya alone is fighting all battles.

I said that time ,This girl will fight the world for him.We saw today, she fought a criminal all alone just for her PS.

But the problem with Anokhi's character is that if she feels a little bit of insecurity she leaves her spot ,she does not wait for the other person to say no to her.This is her insecurity, her fear of being rejected.  

I am sure when she feels secured no one would have courage to say anything about Shaurya and her relationship, she won't let anything become a hurdle of their path.

@BOLD so true she herself stepped back and left him. It felt like she was only there to protect him and save him. She is insecure as well as impulsive I believe just like shaurya. The only difference is she cocoons herself when she is insecure and shaurya goes all out and looses his mind when insecure.

I still feel that shaurya is at fault because he never took a stand for 'them' publically he always took a stand for 'her' which she appreciates as a student. If a girl's love interest has failed to man up in front of audience when the announcement was made for the engagement due to whatever reasons she is bound to feel insecure.

Anokhi leaving shaurya in todays episode was aligned with her character she had no expectations from shaurya she just came there to protect him which was visible in her actions and it will be there unless and until shaurya takes a stand and give her the rights to be by his side and makes her feel secure in terms of their relationship and her career.