oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No they are too busy streaming Radhe 🤣

Now I am scared for them

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

There was a time when Govinda movies were really fun and hits.  But then those kind of movies lived out their lifetime and people werent interested in them anymore.  But those movies were actually fun.  

Now Salman's movies all action but nonsense and really utterly stupid.  I think people see what nonsense they are now and his kind of films are also done and dusted.  Noone wants to watch such crap anymore.  I think his time is up now.  You can only go so far with same repetitive genre which in any case is not even sensible.  

Anika70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

but how is he disaster he just gave 100 crore day 1 

jelousy. Some peopl Can not  digest the success on pay per view too. they earn 100 crore just in the first day 

Edited by Anika70 - 2 years ago
Anika70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

There was a time when Govinda movies were really fun and hits.  But then those kind of movies lived out their lifetime and people werent interested in them anymore.  But those movies were actually fun.  

Now Salman's movies all action but nonsense and really utterly stupid.  I think people see what nonsense they are now and his kind of films are also done and dusted.  Noone wants to watch such crap anymore.  I think his time is up now.  You can only go so far with same repetitive genre which in any case is not even sensible.  

100 crore radhe earned in his first day with more than 4 million of people paid for view radhe and his collection outside India is good considering the pandemic time salman first day Laxmi lifetime.. Lol