A wonderful tedious job - ShiVi OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends,

Please read my third OS and let me know your feedback.

Shiva is internally cursing Krish for this tedious job. He is the elder one here, but his little brother ordered him to keep this chipkali away from their room until he steal some things needed to become Kesar tonight. He came out of his thoughts when he heard Raavi.

“Why are you doing this, Shiva? You just keep on fighting with me. You were fighting with me before marriage as well. But I used to ignore that. After marrying you, I too become like you and started fighting. But, not anymore. Just let me leave.”

“I am not holding your hand. If you want to leave, just leave” he replied without thinking.

She looked at him shockingly and then started walking away. He wants to bang his head on the pillar nearby for his stupidity. He was supposed to stop her from going down to their room, but did the opposite. He quickly held her dupatta. 

She stood still. “You don’t hold my hand, but you can hold my dupatta?” He quickly put the dupatta corner end into his bracelet and made to look like it got stuck. Good that he watched some serials with Dhara bhabi. 

He smirked when she turned around “What dupatta? I am not holding anything. It got stuck with my bracelet. Maybe they both want to spend some time together. You too stay for some time” 

She watched him suspiciously and came near him. She started removing dupatta from his bracelet with a concentration of writing exams. He smiled and looked at her in awe. He always liked to watch her expressions and that too closely. When she is done removing fully, she started moving back. Without thinking, he held her waist and brought her back to him. She gasped and he blinked. What was he doing? Okay, got it. He is simply doing his job and his job is to prevent her from going down. Krish will be proud of him. 

“Hey Bhoothnath! You just told me you are not holding me back. What about now?” 

“I told you I won’t hold your hand, not the waist” he smirked. What a dumb excuse! 

She looked confused “Did you fell down and hit your head while climbing the stairs?”

She can say anything to him now. He is too happy to be bothered anyway. He and Dev patched up. Kesar is going to scare the hell out of Rishita tonight and more than that his chipkali is back to normal. His chipkali? No, he didn’t mean that. He shook his head to clear his mind, but could not stop himself from smiling. 

“Why are you smiling like an idiot?”

Oh no… She started asking question again. Maybe he should try talking nicely. “Its just your face”

“What about my face?” she got alarmed.

Yes, what about her face? It just looks pretty as always. Pretty? Well, he cannot change the truth, can he? 

“It is… it is..” pretty, just say pretty!

She is looking at him with her beautiful wide eyes. Just say pretty or beautiful or gorgeous or anything nice at all…

“It has… dark circles?” he mentally slapped himself.

“What?” her jaws literally dropped and she pushed him away. “I never had any. You are just telling this to annoy me. I am the prettiest girl in the whole Somnath” she complained.

He already said it anyway and hence thought of dragging this as long as he can. “Well that was before. You didn’t sleep for few days now and you were crying even this morning. So, naturally you got dark circles under your eyes.”

“I don’t believe it. I was just looking at myself in the mirror before coming to terrace”

“Hey chipkali, you were busily shouting at the mirror and hence, didn’t notice” he reasoned out.

"How do you know?" she enquired.

OMG! He needs to divert the topic soon. 

"A study says people with dark circle usually shout at their reflection" he stated matter of factly.

She panicked “I will check now itself” and started running. Not again!

“I am going to kill you if I don’t find any dark circles.” she shouted while descending the staircase.

He followed and caught her down the stairs. “I will prove it. Come with me.”

He dragged her towards the backside lake. 

He pulled her till they went knee depth into the water. 

He hit her head lightly "Look down, chipkali"

“You idiot. What is the need to come into lake? We have mirror in our room, right?”

This chipkali brain works fine only when there is a need to trouble me. 

“But you were enjoying nature before. Hence, I brought you here. Two mangoes with one stone. You could enjoy the nature while crying at your dark circles” he stated logically.

She rolled her eyes, but bent down and started checking her face in water anyway.

“I don’t see anything”

“Look closely”

“Its not there”

“Its there”

“Then why it is not visible to me?”

“You just don’t want to see”

She gritted her teeth “If I find out that you are just lying to me…”

“Arrey, just look closely na” he hit her head hard and she fell into the water face down.

He panicked and pulled her out. She was coughing hard.

“Are you okay?” 

“I am” he relaxed “but you are not going to be” she pushed him into the water suddenly. 

He tried getting up, but she is not letting him up. She started pushing him down “You just lived with me for four days and already want to kill me?”

He struggled under her “Have you gone mad, chipkali? Leave me. I will die. You don’t want to become a widow in just four days. Do you?”

“I don’t care” she shouted and used her full strength. 

He thought enough is enough and caught her firmly. But she is like wild cat now. She kept on hitting and pushing him inside the water. It took atleast two minutes before he got an upper hand and he swore himself that he is never going to mention anything about dark circles or anything related to beauty in his lifetime. 

Both were panting. He is holding both her hands on her back. Her face is very close to him. Well, more than usual. He could literally see a tiny pimple near her left cheek, but he dare not to say. He doesn’t want to fight for his life again. Her wet hair has spread across her face and his heart is beating fast seeing her like this. He touched her face softly moving her hairs away and she shivered under his touch. 

“What happened?” he asked.

“Huh?”

He smirked “Why are you nervous?”

“I am just feeling hot” she whispered.

“Huh?” he smiled widely.

She blinked, “I mean I am feeling cold. My dress is fully wet. Can’t you see?” she said looking down.

He pushed her at an arm’s length and looked all over her. She is totally wet and her dress is tightly clinging to her body. She is looking beautiful. What? He panicked and removed his hands away from her. He averted his gaze and looked at anything but her. He heard her saying “I am going to change my dress. You too change soon or else you may catch cold” 

He smiled at her concern, but got alarmed when he felt her warmth leaving him. Oh no! No idea whether Krish has finished his job by now. But, he could not take any chance. He quickly pulled her by waist back to him and she hit him with a thud. She looked at him confused. 

“Not so fast” he stated sheepishly. 

“Why?” she breathed and it’s his turn to shiver. 

“Because you look more beautiful in wet clothes and I love it when you cling on to me wearing one” he replied without thinking. 

She gasped and he realized he blurted out the truth. But, he doesn’t care anymore. For god sake, she is his wife and he can clearly see that he is not the only one getting affected because of their proximity. 

She is looking into his eyes curiously now and he could not take his eyes off her. It’s like those pretty eyes had captured him and nothing in the world can make him look away. Well, nothing but her wet lips. No idea when she started chewing her lips. But, he is going insane and feeling like he will faint if he doesn’t kiss it thoroughly. 

He slowly cupped her face and bent down. She stopped chewing and breathed out “Shiva?”

“Hmm”

“What are you doing?”

“I am just going to help you chew it better” he whispered and her eyes widened. He was about to kiss her but his phone started ringing breaking their trance. Why is it still working? Why Gaumbi bought him a waterproof mobile? He sighed and took the phone out. He attended the call without breaking the eye contact with her and on the other side was the person who caused all this. 

“Shiva. Work done”

“Plan is off”

“What? But, why?”

“I am going to be busy tonight” he smiled widely and cut the call. When she blushed at his words, he closed the distance happily thanking Krish for allotting him this wonderful job. Maybe he should start listening to his little brother more. 

I hope you all had fun reading it. Thank you! 

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Just Third Shot?!!

You’re doinggg greattt❤️

This was cute and romantic at the same time ☺️

Shiva and Raavi unable to handle their overwhelming emotions 

Shiva’s gonna be busy tonight ARREEE☺️☺️

We need more shots from you!!!!❤️

Ani🌸

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

awwww.....their intensity toh🔥🔥🔥🔥

lovely update

ananya269 thumbnail

This was so romantic and so hot 🔥 

Please write more. 

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haha, plan off

acha hi kia😛

nicely written

continue soon

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was so cute!!! 

Loved it!! 

Shivi.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Krish is the most cute character... Awww always gives chances for shivi to have their momments.. very beautifully written. Shiva was as always clueless when she s in his proximity.. do weite more.... 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very sweet os😊

Shivi's moment was so hot🔥

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Krish, what a wonderful job he gave Shiva, lol

Amazing OS

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5