Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xocyn1758 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continued a message from Cinthiann1758 and her Pagal Girls...

It has been ten years since the scene that I posted earlier…a lot has happened. I wrote the Lucknow Express about 10 years ago. Khushi IS the Lucknow Express…a train with so much force that it took ASR by surprise. She mesmerized him, angered him, and throughout the series we watched her break down his stony heart and have him hop on board the Lucknow Express. 

I was so captivated by this couple that when it ended; I was truly devastated. I have two Siamese cats named ASR and Khushi. I had nothing else to do, so I put myself through school and just graduated yesterday with my MSN-Ed and am now a Professor in College… the nutty professor! I did this at an age where others retire, but not me. Life begins at age____.

So, what can I say about our couple? I wrote about ASR’s car, as if was his psychiatrist’s couch. His place to speed and THINK… here is an excerpt from Episode 24:

The road is long and dark, and rain is still pouring down, a lone speeding car comes into view.
The demon is driving the car. This is the first time we see what he does when he drives.  Driving in this car, where he is alone with himself, with his thoughts of her, alone with the camera of his mind, the shutters flashing the scenes before his eyes of "that girl" falling into his arms, of "that girl" looking ravishing in her red saree, of "that girl" standing in the rain, and of him saving "that girl" from an oncoming car.  Here he is driving in his car, his car where he is free from all scrutiny...his psychiatrist's couch.  A safe haven for him to think, feel, see, without anyone knowing.  Just him, the car, and the road.  A place where he can just go, drive, and think, and drive, and think, and see, and think, and FEEL… and no one will know.  Yes, his psychiatrist's couch, where it is safe to think, question, and reminisce.  But all these images... his mind just won't stop... STOP!
STOP!  He slams on the breaks and swerves to a halt.  He gets out.  He can't take it anymore.  He questions, why for the first time do I feel like I did something wrong? I always do, right? Why? Why do I keep thinking about her? Why? Why do I see her face all the time? Why?
Like lying on the psychiatrist's couch he thinks and thinks and finally comes to an answer. 

His answer...

I do not…will not… feel bad.  Not for this girl...

CRACK...CRACK... Thunder cracks and the answer comes...

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANY GIRL!

So, that is Arnav at the beginning of the show. The man we all went gaga for. The man who

brings me to reminiscing...

The Diwali Scene… 

Please let me know, My Dear God

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

Why is the poolside lit with lamps all about and the warm glow is soft like a candlelit room?  

It is the perfect place for romance;

a place for me to get lost in emotion.  

Why is the poolside, a safe haven to let down my guard and allow all that I am feeling to burst just like the crackers outside on the streets?

The little boy guilt for having her payal is no more, I will take the precious payal and clasps it around her ankle.  

This precious payal was her mother's and was returned to its rightful place on Kushi's ankle and I feel content. 

She brings her sari down passed her ankle and he stands up; she does too but there are many unspoken questions lingering in the air.

Please let me know, My Dear God

tu hi bata mere maula, tu hi bata mere rabba

Why did I walk away?  

She watches me, almost disappointed that I am leaving,

but I turned around, 

I was compelled to 

as she nervously wrings her hands and looks away.

Seconds pass, but it seems like an eternity, and then her eyes slowly shift upward... gazing into mine.  

She has just given me permission...

that was all I needed.

He walks towards her intently, looking into her eyes, her lips quivering, and for every step forward he takes, she takes one step back. 

She too can feel it, the powerful attraction and mesmerizing pull.  

Thud...

There is nowhere else for her to go. She is up against the wall, cornered.  

He is coming closer...

closer...

closer...

she can feel his breath upon her skin.  

He reaches and caresses her face. 

she closes her eyes in bliss, 

his touch so appealing. 

Her breath starts as a shallow pant, high in her chest, but then deepens and comes hard and fast,

he moves her so much. 

Her hand clenches her sari. 

Her pink luscious lips are calling him...

and ever so slowly, he is answering their call. 

He wants her with all his being. 

he can't fight it anymore.

Just when his lips are about to touch hers,

RRRINNNGGG...  

RRRINNNGGG...

RRRINNNGGG...

reality hits…

eyes open...

STUNNED!

His hands release her as if he has been burned.

SIGH...

Continued at Episode111-113 It Doesn't Mean A Thing-Please Let Me Know Dear God-Engaged 

The man we wanted Khushi to love and fall hopelessly head over heels in love and they did, eventually. The show went through so much, but by the end, my favorite was Arnav’s, ‘Khushi, I love you’ scene during the kidnapping track, their almost wedding night with Saiyan playing in the background, and Khushi in a white borrowed saree (also during kidnapping escape scene), and their true wedding night under the stars. Everything else kept me coming back for more but to tell you the truth, it was my Pagal Girls, who made this thread and all our other Blasters threads that kept me coming back. We shared everything, old and young, North Indian, South Indian, Bengali, Hindu, Muslim, Christian, whatever, we were one on this thread. One for all and all for one, and we all loved Arnav and Khushi, and IPKKND. These ten years have been so meaningful only for these women in my life and all that we continue to share but LADIES, I truly miss this!!! Thank you all for your efforts and love for IPK and for continuing our sisterhood hamesha!

XOCyn aka Cinthiann1758. 

Newbies are not allowed to post hyperlinks

I'M NOT A NEWBIE I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER MY INFORMATION TO RETRIEVE MY CINTHIANN1758!

Edited by xocyn1758 - 2 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sakhi piya 

Salona sa sajan hai 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKj6xW2lu-I&feature=youtu.be 

Supriya's edits-filled vm 

Edited by DurgaS - 2 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looking forward to

But where is Indi? She didn't start the thread? 

I hope and pray all is well on her side.

This is Mehreen Blasters, I hope you folks remember me.

xocyn1758 thumbnail

Edited by xocyn1758 - 2 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Happy 10th Anniversary to IPK lovers and especially to my blasters!

It has been a while since i've dwelled into this sapno ki duniya. But IPK is turning 10 and it really was such a special show that gave us special time in our lives and most of all special friends for life, therefore it must be celebrated dammit! This show that made my hearbeats go wild, made me laugh as well and so much more !

let the celebrations begin! 

Twin, In di, Faiqu di, D, and everyone that worked on the front page is looking WOW! thanks for taking in charge like the good old days !

AAAAARSHIIIIIII

remember when we celebrated ASR's birthday?🥳

Edited by BarunDiwani - 2 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

a khadoos and a jhalli 

and gosh i’m going crazy

i learnt to do a lot of things on this forum. like, making a post, setting text, making a cap, basic stuff like that. then more involved and demanding things like making edits on a decent editing suite, creating gifs... and of course, spending hours and hours with asr and kkg on the pretext of making vms.

anyone who's made a vm knows it's painstaking work, frustrating when you can't find what you're looking for, maddening when your story isn't coming out right.

but oh, it's fun. on this forum, there were famous and wonderful vm makers... how hard they worked to delight us with their take, their little tale of the romance that had us all transfixed and breathless. i miss them all. thankfully, blasters decided at one point, we wanted to make vms... so we did. and that was a very good decision, asr would have said, kkg would have eaten one more jalebi, nodding furiously.

there are many things I want to say on this tenth anniversary day, but I'll start with a vm i think. 

it was hard to make this one. such a numbingly painful, violent day. and a proposal that would drive a knife in the heart, draw blood. blood had been spilled on a terrace, while a young man watched the one he adored, his very breath she was assimilated in, in the arms of another... and she had no idea what had transpired. even more, what was about to happen.

the proposal

watch the vm here

Edited by indi52 - 2 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/cjrPBWb.jpg

Hello lovelies welcome to the "WIWY SHOW".!

I am your host, Wiwy, and today I am in conversation with one of the leading and very popular international couples Mrs Khushi Raizada and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!

The camera pans on the beige velvet sofa and the handsome couple seated on it...a beautiful beaming Khushi in an exquisite red sari and a debonair ASR donning a perfectly tailored navy blue suit with a matching tie.

WIWY: Hello ASR, hello Khushi welcome to my show. Both of you look stunning! 

KHUSHI (blushing and laughing out loud): Thank you wiwy. You look lovely too!

ASR (his brown eyes gleaming): I remember  when I met you for the first time Wiwy, you  looked faint and were sort of gaping at me...(he trailed off with a half smile)

WIWY (red in embarrassment): I was...I was...

KHUSHI (interjecting): Don't let him bully you Wiwy...go ahead ask your questions

ASR (chuckling) : Sorry Wiwy go ahead. It is your show after all!

WIWY (smiling at both of them): He was always a devil wasn't he Khushi?

KHUSHI: Oh yes! Rakshas! At least that is what I thought when I saw him first...

WIWY: So it wasn't love at first sight?

KHUSHI: Oh gosh I hated him! Laad Governor! He locked me in a room all night, he broke off Payal's marriage...all because of his stupid fashion show! 

WIWY: And ASR what did you think?

ASR (mockingly defensive): Well I was convinced a rival group had sent her to spoil my show but...but then..

WIWY: But what happened...come on ASR!

ASR (clearing his throat ): Well...when I looked into her big bewildered eyes I felt something....strange...and when she fell into my arms...her soft body...her lips quivering...

KHUSHI (almost jumping off her seat): Arnavji stop! This is a family show!

ASR (guttural laugh): What the!

WIWY (enjoying this exchange): No no carry on ASR...it must have been a beautiful moment...your first meeting...

ASR (with his half smile) : Hardly, it was more hate at first sight...

KHUSHI ( nodded her head vigorously): Yes that is true. I could have killed Arnavji!

ASR : Yes when it came to Khushi I felt immeasurable and uncontrollable rage...

WIWY: Was that actually your love for her...camouflaged as hate?

ASR (shrugging his shoulders): Well like I said it was a fleeting moment and a nameless emotion.. I had never felt anything like that before...the only person I cared about was Di and my mother...but there was lot of pain there...(his voice broke off)

KHUSHI (quickly glancing at ASR and almost whispering): It's alright Arnavji...

WIWY: Sorry ASR did my question bring back unhappy memories?

ASR: No Wiwy now that Khushi is in my life...nothing bad touches me...it's past..

WIWY (sighing): That's so reassuring to hear ASR 

ASR: Yes that's now...but back then my anger had hit the roof and I handled Khushi rather roughly...ripping out the string of pearls on her kurti...threatening her to confess...punishing her...

WIWY: Do you remember that Khushi?

KHUSHI: How can I ever forget! He was the most menacing person I had come across in my life. I was shaken completely but stood my ground!

WIWY: ASR did she?

ASR (smiling from the corner of his lips): Oh yes! This girl of mine has some guts! Any other girl would have never dared to cross my path again! But Khushi...

WIWY: Would you say she is the stronger one between you two?

ASR (chuckling): She is a total mad woman that's why she has no fear!

Khushi (pouting): Arnavji how many times shall I tell you this is a myth propagated by Buaji! I don't understand why everyone calls me a pagal. It's just that I make a few extra jalebis from time to time...

ASR (rolling his eyes): Oh yes! 

KHUSHI: And I make sugar free ones for you Arnavji...

ASR (looking at Khushi with jelly eyes) : That you do my love...

WIWY (laughing): This is beautiful...this special bond of yours...Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam DoonSo I hear today, 6th June, is your special day. Can you tell  the millions of fans who are watching this show on their TV sets what's so special about today!

KHUSHI (glancing at Arnav and glowing): Well I met my Laad Governor today 6th June...and today it's been 10 years since that day...

WIWY: Wow! So what are you planning to do on your 10th year of 'meeting anniversary'? ASR you go first...

ASR (in a deep voice): Well we will fly to Sheesh Mahal, spend the night there...

KHUSHI (added enthusiastically): And lie on the terrace and watch the stars...all night...

WIWY chuckled...

ASR abruptly took Khushi's hand in his and raised it to his lips and kissed it lightly 

KHUSHI blushed happily

WIWY: That is so romantic.. All the best to you two lovebirds! Thank you for coming to my show. I am sure my viewers loved watching you. Hope to have you back again soon!

KHUSHI : Thank you Wiwy. We really enjoyed ourselves! 

ASR (leaning towards Wiwy) : Thank you Wiwy. You are not as bad as I thought you would be!

KHUSHI (exploded before Wiwy could recover): Really Arnavji! The things you say!

Then suddenly all three of them broke into laughter together!

WIWY waved at the cameras, and with punctuated guffaws said: So that was Mrs. and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada for you dear viewers! The most charming couple ever! God bless them both!

See you on the next episode of my show! Till then bye! Take care everyone! 

Edited by wiwy - 2 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/4Hrg9ou.jpg

Reposting my OS: The Thief of Hearts

Part 1

Khushi pouted as she let the last bus to her home pass right in front of her eyes! She stamped her feet and raised her eyes to the heavens scolding her beloved Devi Maiyya!

"Hey Devi Maiyya! What is wrong with you? Apne hamare dimaag ki batti abhi kyo jalayi?!Now instead of going home I will have to look for the keys of my drawer again! The whole day I was so upset... I also ate half of my dupatta in this tension, and now suddenly I have remembered where I have kept the keys..."

Twirling her long plait around her fingers she made her way back to her office muttering grumpily, "You know Devi Maiyya Buaji will call me a thousand names when I go back...Sankadevi, Parmeswari, Titaliya, Bewakoof and what not...but I guess its better than being called those angreji names by Lavanyaji...dumb girl, clumsy girl..."

The durwan at the back door smiled at Khushi and asked her, "Arrey Khushididi have you forgotten something again?"

Khushi looked up at him and nodded her head absent-mindedly. She ran up the back stairs. The office was deserted and the lights were dimmed. She made her way in the dark and banged her foot against someone's desk and yelped. But with determination she hobbled to her cubicle! A happy smile lit her face! There it was right next to her Devi Maiyya's murti! Her shining stainless steel tiffin dabba(lunch box)! That is where she had hid the keys!

She hurriedly opened the tiffin dabba and lifted out the shining keys and raised it above her head and did a victory balle balle dance forgetting the nagging pain in her foot. She quickly unlocked her drawer and drew out few sheafs of paper with flourish! Here was the list of the rich and famous that Lavanyaji wanted to invite to her Annual Jewellery Show!

After all Lavanyaji was one of the leading jewellery designers of India! And she, Khushi Kumari Gupta was a proud employee! After all how many companies employed a girl fresh out of college! Babuji had to sell his sweet shop in Lucknow and Buaji's pension papers were still collecting dust in some government office! In such circumstances she was really grateful to Lavanyaji who had employed her as her P.A.! Lavanyaji was not a bad person, just short tempered! After all she was having to manage everything on her own. Though recently Khushi had heard some talk in the office about her looking for a partner in business...

And this job was indeed very important to her... Khushi's train of thoughts and what nots( was suddenly halted! Hey Devi Maiyya she thought she saw a shadow in Lavanyaji's room as she crossed it! She blinked her eyes! Was she seeing things! Lavanyaji had gone to Mumbai and would return by the last flight to Delhi! So who was in her room! Her mouth evolved into a longish O' and she clamped her palm on her mouth, her eyes growing wide like saucers!

The shadow in Lavanyaji's cabin was moving stealthily with a torch! No doubt searching for something! Stealing from Lavanyaji! Thief! Thief! she felt herself screaming but the sound was muffled! (After all she had been covering her mouth with her own hand!)

A poem she had once read in school flashed into her mind! The whole poem! How come she could not remember even half a line during her board examinations! And now it was chanting in her head, goading her to brave action!

Khub lari mardani, wo to Jhansiwali rani thi...  

(The brave queen of Jhansi fought to save her kingdom from British occupation)

And Khushi Kumari Gupta felt inspired by the poem to strike down the enemy just like the Queen of Jhansi! She tiptoed towards Lavanyaji's cabin and adrenalin pumping in her veins, opened it with a loud thud! "You thief!" she shrieked at the same time!

"What the!" a voice exploded and Khushi stopped in her tracks, her face ashen as she realized suddenly that Jhansi ki Rani was not carrying her sword with her! The light in the room was dim but his presence seemed to fill the cabin! 

He was tall with broad shoulders, well-toned muscles rippling under the fine material of his white shirt, his legs were long in his trousers and his shoes were definitely pure leather! Her last recollection of what a thief looked was the undernourished, skinny one who had tried to steal her quilt from her bedroom window! He had trembled with cold and fear when she had caught him red-handed and Khushi had felt so sorry for him that she had gifted the quilt to him after convincing her Jiji! Buaji had shouted at her of course but.. ah well...

But this guy! He was too good-looking and too well dressed and too strong! And he did not seem to be particularly ruffled by her sudden appearance! His thick dark hair was gelled, only a wisp had falling on his forehead, making him look like... and those brown glinting eyes...Khushi swallowed hard! He was inspecting her contours with lazy deliberation!Badtameez! But Khushi felt herself going red under his scrutiny!

The initial shocked look in his eyes at her entrance had been replaced by an amused look and his chiseled lips held a slight smirk! What if he attacked her! She visibly gulped the lump of terror in her throat! That seemed to amuse him further!

"Hey relax! I was supposed to meet Lavanya in her cabin!" he said approaching her slowly, watching her with hawk-like eyes!

Devi Maiyya give me courage Khushi thought licking her lips. "Then you should have known that she is not in Delhi!" she said trying to sound confident, congratulating herself for not withering under his scorching gaze!

"Well maybe you don't have all the information! I am expecting her here soon!" he said flicking his gaze at his wristwatch! A very expensive wristwatch at that Khushi noticed! The man had good taste which meant he was not an ordinary thief but a thief with class! Nevertheless he was a thief with some ulterior motive! He was on a secret mission to ruin Lavanyaji's work and that meant she would be unemployed soon! 

No! Never! She couldn't lose this job! She would not allow this rakshash to take her job away! Her eyes flashed likeJhansi ki Rani again and she said haughtily, "Well, that is great! Let wait for Lavanyaji! You can then explain to her how you managed to open her personal safe! And if you can't do that then I will tell her what I saw you doing!"

His eyes fell on confidential the files that he had extracted from Lavanya's safe, which lay scattered before him. Khushi could see that he was visibly disturbed. The momentary silence was broken by the sound of stilettoes clicking on the polished floor outside the cabin. She was overjoyed! Was it Lavanyaji! He had also heard the sound and for a second his eyes became anxious much to Khushi's satisfaction and that stupid smirk was wiped off his face!

But then what happened was beyond Khushi's wildest imagination! He suddenly grabbed her arm and jerked her towards him! She landed on his rock hard chest, and suddenly she was breathless her heart racing in panic as his arms went around her waist and he drew her close...very close into him! She felt his hot breath on her face and opened her mouth to scream at the top of her lungs when his lips slammed on hers and crushed them into silence!

She became aware of the musky male smell of his after shave lotion and his lean muscular body, as he pressed into her, kissing her expertly...She struggled to control the electric shocks that seem to explode all over her wriggling body... wherever his body touched hers she felt electrocuted and alive...his fingers massaged her back gently, soothing her...his lips tortured her, worshipped her, possessed her...  a wave of  strange sweetness washed over her, drowning her in a pool of restless exhilarating energy flowing from his rough hungry lips into her very core...she felt herself melting against him...into the pit of his fire...for infinite indescribable moments...she was not in this world but soaring with the rainbows... lighting a thousand colouful diyas in the heavens above...

Arnav groaned in pleasure. What the hell was happening here! She was not the first woman he had kissed but this was unbelievable! Dammit! Focus Raizada! You can't jeopardize the mission! No, I am not! The more I put into the kiss the more convincing it will look to Lavanya he thought and then all thought faded away as Khushi moaned in pleasure...He felt himself shuddering against her, wanting her as his own like he had never wanted any woman before...

"Arnav!" Lavanya's voice cracked like a whip.

Khushi's body protested as he tore away his lips from her and pushed her away. There was something cold in the way he was looking at her now. Khushi felt bereft of  sunshine and warmth all of a sudden. She shivered. And then she heard his steely voice as if from a distant saying, "Thank goodness you are here Lavanya! This employee of yours was trying to come on to me!"

Lavanya switched on the lights in the cabin and her eyes flashed red like her short red dress. "Why would she try to seduce you Arnav?"

"Because I caught her going through your confidential files!" Arnav snapped, looking accusingly at Khushi.

Khushi blinked rapidly at his devilishly handsome face! So his name was Arnav! What was he saying! That she... Khushi was trying to seduce him...she felt all blood draining from her body...she had shared her first kiss with a master thief who had undoubtedly tricked her...the kiss had left her groggy and thirsting for more but it meant nothing to him...she hated herself...she could never forgive herself for allowing this man to kiss her...

She had to let Lavanyaji know he was lying! "No, no Lavanyaji. It is a lie...it was the other way round..." Khushi stuttered but her mind went blank suddenly...

"Really?" Lavanya glared daggers at Khushi. "I had an appointment with him but you Khushi Kumari Gupta what are you doing in my cabin at this time of the night? Spying on me were you? Leaking out my jewellery designs to my rivals? Kissing Arnav Singh Raizada..my new business partner! This is too much! You are fired! Get lost!"

Arnav let out his breath in relief! His plan had worked! Lavanya Kashyap had fired her! Now there was no chance of her spilling the beans before Lavanya!

Khushi rushed out of the room stifling a sob! Her eyes were brimming with tears but she  held her head high! At the door she turned and gave him a hateful look.

Arnav felt his insides ripping slowly, painfully!

Dammit CID Agent Raizada, he chided himself! What do you care! You are just doing your job for the nation! You have the reputation of being the most ruthless and heartless cop in town! So concentrate on Lavanya and her role in the recent jewel thefts and forget Khushi!

Scroll down for Part 2 of the OS

wiwy thumbnail

Well 10

https://i.imgur.com/JTNWDZZ.jpg