Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I love the colors in this masterpiece of yours.👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Faiqa, you nailed it.. the lines in red underlined.... the whole gist of this confession .. beautifully done.. and the moving gifts with the beautiful faces and expressions... sigh.. sigh..

agree with durga the lines about the love letter are so very beautiful... the old world charm....

thanks for the read..

Thank You for taking the time. 😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

sometimes i just get this mad desire to stare at asr kkg endlessly and without a single thought in my head, hyuk... that's when i find i need to make a vm. pity i don't have some high res episodes, but even pixelating and imperfect, ipk gives heartache of a serious kind.

vm: out of my mind

by indi52

the song by john legend felt just right. the dialogues are in hindi and some of you may not understand, but you'll still get a sense of it I have no doubt.

I love the song and it felt so soulful with these two and their moments.

Love it... ❤️

Old Indi is back😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Lovely gif Katelyn..👏

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unbelievably beautiful ❤💕

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Res ... 

IPK, door jaane na de ... AD, IPK ke paas aane na de ... 😒

Edited by DurgaS - 2 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am visiting after some time.How is everyone?

Nasha and Jadu is still on

Edited by Motif_Soul - 2 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

We thought we were done, but clearly, we aren't

They rule our hearts,  it is so apparent

Arnav and Khushi, names that are inherent

In a show, unparalleled by, past or current 

So hop on once more, onto the blasters' tide

As we take you on a whirlwind ride

To us, our threads, are our pearls of pride 

Still, lots to talk, about Chote and his bride

smiley32 Lovely Poem Durga di

As always top-notch Katelyn di. smiley20

'10 years? Unbelievable!', the blasters sigh

Celebration is a must, the spirits are high

The gals are back weaving a brand new thread

Welcome to BFTP, reveling every step as you tread

Ten Years? Unbelievable!

When your heart can sense the rhythm of emotions, the beat makes you dance on its tunes, and your feet carry you to the place you belong to be. Didn't this happen to the two souls when messengers of love...pigeons played the role of a cupid. The wheels and gears were zooming from earth to air to bring them together

ImageImage

Destiny was rolling its own dice to bring the bride to its groom. That's when you know there is no letting this moment go, no matter what... it's time for looking up or down, with an ego and pride, time to look into eyes and deny what you felt the very first time.

Deals were in the files, both with a piece of baggage. One was throwing his past baggage on the one who threw it on a little ASR and the other petite form was trying to get relief from the person who was ready to chain her sister and her family with baggage for the rest of their lives. In between all of this both were at the same place, feeling each other, or something. She looks up and here he was circling or protecting his assets from thugs of life.

ImageImage

Ek Kahani starts at the moment, carries you in a warm embrace, throws you in a fling of passion, catches you back in a hungry clasp, and their wheels roll onto the road with a force of gravity. The pull never got rest since then. Months later two strangers were dancing with each other confessing how strange this Pyar ki Kahani [ story ] was. This time his hand behind her head even she dips so low, testing his limits to let her fall but his hand knew better how to keep her safe no matter what. He tested her limits by throwing her in the air over his shoulders caressing her lean form with his. Then raised the bars to keep her in his embrace, kissing her with his breath just to let her shed all of her fears and complaints...telling her that this is Teri Meri Kahani...just to write a pyar ki ek daastan...an unforgettable love story.

Nice introduction Faiqa Apu. It was their destiny that Rajkumar himself reach to her smiley27

cr-supriya

I love this edit of yours supriyasmiley27

Credits: The opening lines and welcome poem come to you from DurgaS, the Blasters banner tag at the top is from Katelyn, The Blasters collage, gifs, and notes of Unbelievable story are by Mysticaldivine, Teri Meri collage is by supriya.arshi.The colors of these special 10th Years of Celebration threads are chosen by Katelyn... A big welcome and thanks to indi, Durga, and the entire Blaster Team for taking the plunge, she is posting all memories of Blast threads on this and updating the index. Please scroll down for the awesome memory line of Blast from the Past posts and the index in Post 8.

Purane Moments:VM By Mysticaldivine

Wow, Faiqa Apu, That long VMsmiley32 and so good of the combination of songs and the music.