Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

The blasters are back with a bang! BOOKMARKING THIS ❤️

Maria🤗

Thnx girl, you are so sweet.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

some of our favourite blast posts on a re-up here. 

enjoywa! hello hi bye bye.

by horizon

Remember...

a girl who believed in the unseen

and a man whose disbelief wouldn't wean

Remember...

a girl who embraced all her heart

and a man who jostled his conscience to part

Remember...

a girl who had dreams endless

and a man strove to write his own destiny relentless

Remember...

a girl who had her steps in the smiles and eyes on the stars

and a man bore a cold heart to propel him be a Czar

Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada...

when they met

there was no apparent meteorite shower .. nor any roses perfuming the hour...

there was no cajolery... nor any concord

but what ensued was a love story ...that made hearts surrender...

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...

Ironic, it has been longer since it dissolved behind the screen than it greeted our everyday lives...yet a few things remain forever.

Isn't this a regular boy meets girl story? Why this show remains special?

Becos it was made with heart... or so it felt ...

like a painting ...carefully calibrated...meticulously delivered...stroke after stroke..

Came June 6th 2011, when Khushi Kumari Gupta hurried through the narrow lanes of Lucknow on a bulky milk-man motorcycle.. in a princess attire and sneakers, came along a gritty girl with a very interesting mix. And asr, when he alighted from that personal jet, clean, crisp and handsome...giving very little...came two people with great self-belief.

Post a cataclysmic rendezvous...as scripted by divineintervention...

The girl was driven down the hall ... teary-eyed.. yet full of resolve.. "badtameezi kibhi hadh hothi hai"...she wouldn't let him ride high on her...and broached his most touchy subject.. "what if your own sister's weddingbreaks"...huh.. The girl had to be yanked at...a dori had to be pulled off... strewing a string of pearls all over... as cascades in the memories! Adark romance already started brewing hot in the palatial corridors of Sheeshmahal!

A few months later,

Her slipped anklet by his abode... the poolside...with so many matlabs, farqs known unknown...she would question.. he wouldn't answer...with his defenses starting to wear thin already. What ensued a little later was a riveting conversation by the poolside, where a clenched jaw, expectant teary eyes, a slight jutting chin, an impeccable body language.. that told all the stories. Oh...now, it's the girl's turn to deny of any farq...with her heart bleeding...so was his!

But, when a ready to be defeated Khushi stranded on the stage helpless... he gingerly steps by her side and engages her in a conversation that didn't need a single word! They spoke endless.. what all they couldn't all these months..of their mushqil prem kahani..

There was not a single false note throughout. Finest presentation and enacting. Beauty etched in each and every frame...how not to root for this love story?

A love story that shall always be reminisced.. an affair always remembered!

Yes, why does this show mean so much?

made it with heart and written on hearts like a painting

Love it.👏

The moment he stepped in Sheesh Mahal in his mother's lap, her cradle moment started feeling his distress, oh well, he needed some scolding too and here she was who took that job

and told him right there no matter what

you are badtamiz...

did it settle for home, nah, until he became for her in pyar, did all what he could to win the one who ran all over him, not once but har bar...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

an edit by supriya.arshi

👏

Awesome creation Supi❤️ my guruji

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

A Confession ...

By: Mysticaldivine/Old ArshiHamesha

"Fear can only grow in darkness. Once you face fear with light, you win." ~~Steve Maraboli~~

Arnav who delved in the darkness after losing the light of his life, His mother, has been shown the ray of light again by the fear of losing the only light of his life, His Khushi...Today, the moon which has the power of holding all the craters of darkness by getting light from the Sun is illuminating proudly under the visage of this Sun by marking him as hers through his confession...

The fear of losing love made him hate Love and made him hurt the only one who introduced him with this soft petal of touching feeling, murmuring his heart to see the light in the darkness, to beat in rhythm with someone whose heart only beats for him"Har bar"...[Always..]

Today again in the captivity, the fear of distance from his loved one made him leaping through this darkness to embrace the path of light full of Love and endearment. His mind is compelling to take care of the two important people in his life, Di and Khushi..."Di aur...Khushi ka khyaal rakhna" - [Take care of Di and Khushi...]

Yes, he hates her but dying thousand times saying this one sentence...Her tears which make him halt as always, the pearls which he broke but he's been tying those priceless, soft, and pure nuggets in a thread of care, affection, and in his ajeeb Love... Her heart finally recognized it with his one word...her name from his mouth,..."Khushi!!!" ..

That's all she wanted...hear her name from his mouth for which she was calling him over and over on the phone, running after on the airport but he didn't utter her name to give her solace, a healing bam on her wounds which he gave her and he knows that... "Khushi"... and she cries her heart out over his shoulder by holding the phone imaging him with both hands just like always...getting strength from him and transferring strength in him...Yes he the one who hates her, he who gives her tears, but he is the one who always hurt himself in return for giving those tears "kyuon karta hoon main aisa..har bar uss ki ankhon main ansoo..."[Why I became a reason of her tears, why do I do that???]- ...Yet he is the one who can sense her tears over his heart without her saying a word... He can sense her miles away because you can realize that when you know what you are to the other person... Khushi Rona band karo..."I am fine"...yes he hates her and wants to snatch himself away from her but his part knows that she can sense and feels his pain miles away as he is part of her too... he knows she'll be worried for him...Bas...STOP!!!

But her both hands clasped onto the phone like this was her lifeline. He could feel it desperately. His voice became soft, full of concern. Khushi, please, Mat ro! [ Please don't cry]

The pain in him...The pain in her...the pain which they both feel for each other makes them submit their souls to each other ...His breaking of words," Khushi main..." ... His stammering words, holding her tight, getting strength from her and relinquishing himself over the moment by conceding and admitting without hesitation." Khushi...I love you...  " 

He said it without caring of truths and lies of Shyam or anything...just taking enough strength from her and transferring enough to her to come out of this shell of fear...to come out of this mask of denial...to come out of this darkness by spreading light around her ...Today he broke the cocoon of fear by stepping out of this shell... by cocooning her in his safe harbor of Love which is always her safe heaven...

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."~~Roy Croft~~

His confession felt as his fragrance that was as soothing as his closeness and hugs. With him, she always felt as safe as a love letter in its envelope,(WOW) sealed with an old-fashioned wax stamp. The kind you open and take in the aroma of your lover. This separation brought that out today. She stood frozen at that moment and then looked at the phone many times, hugged it as she always hugged him in her most vulnerable moments. Finally, she released a smile, then laughed softly.

Maybe a lover's confession felt this way...?

His dwindling hope of losing her in his fear makes him finally confess his state of mind without caring about the truth of Shyam. It is only his belief, trust and love make him say those words for which he did turn to go back to Khushi at Airport as he never needed evidence to confess the Love, he just needed to be needed by her..."Baat aapki hai...fadak padta hai..." to "Khushi, I love you..." 

Barun and Sanaya you just nailed it...Both are stupendous in this scene...!!!smiley32

A journey to Confession...

Faiqa, what a scene! Truly iconic, unforgettable. I loved how you described each moment of the scene. ❤️The audio of the scene are so registered that while I stare at these gifs, it's playing in my mind. One of those scenes that has been watched in a loop. Love love that line about the love letter in its envelope,  what a thought. 👏 Thanks for this treat. 😊

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Faiqu the Confession penned so beautifully!! Yes When in danger and maybe uncertain if he would live to tell her how much he loved her what came forth was his pure heart, his love and belief in her inspite of Shyam...his head stopped ruling him then...and Khushi knew the connect she felt for him was  correct...but ASR speaking his heart well then something was also wrong! And she had to bring him back to her...and she did. Thanks for the deeply moving edits❤

@In di the vm na tum Hume jano na hum tumhe jane...just apt for their relationship, in fact they could have seriously used the song in the serial...magar lagta hai kuch aisa meta humsafar mil gaya...loved the scenes you used in the vm

And Heer Ranjha he just stopped short of confessing...beautiful edits there...the perfect moments immortalized...the silence speaking and speaking volumes. Makes one wonder why words matter so much at all dammit...thanks❤

Edited by wiwy - 2 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a ton Kate ❤ and Supi ❤ for the visual treat..the edits are just perfect! 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

by horizon

Yes, why does this show mean so much?

made it with heart and written on hearts like a painting

Love it.👏

The moment he stepped in Sheesh Mahal in his mother's lap, her cradle moment started feeling his distress, oh well, he needed some scolding too and here she was who took that job

and told him right there no matter what

you are badtamiz...

did it settle for home, nah, until he became for her in pyar, did all what he could to win the one who ran all over him, not once but har bar...

Such an apt line..perhaps that's why this is their mushkil prem kahani... you know the finest of the irons has to run through the hottest of the flames?! 

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read, faiqa.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

A Confession ...

By: Mysticaldivine/Old ArshiHamesha

"Fear can only grow in darkness. Once you face fear with light, you win." ~~Steve Maraboli~~

Arnav who delved in the darkness after losing the light of his life, His mother, has been shown the ray of light again by the fear of losing the only light of his life, His Khushi...Today, the moon which has the power of holding all the craters of darkness by getting light from the Sun is illuminating proudly under the visage of this Sun by marking him as hers through his confession...

That's all she wanted...hear her name from his mouth for which she was calling him over and over on the phone, running after on the airport but he didn't utter her name to give her solace, a healing bam on her wounds which he gave her and he knows that... "Khushi"... and she cries her heart out over his shoulder by holding the phone imaging him with both hands just like always...getting strength from him and transferring strength in him...Yes he the one who hates her, he who gives her tears, but he is the one who always hurt himself in return for giving those tears "kyuon karta hoon main aisa..har bar uss ki ankhon main ansoo..."[Why I became a reason of her tears, why do I do that???]- ...Yet he is the one who can sense her tears over his heart without her saying a word... He can sense her miles away because you can realize that when you know what you are to the other person... Khushi Rona band karo..."I am fine"...yes he hates her and wants to snatch himself away from her but his part knows that she can sense and feels his pain miles away as he is part of her too... he knows she'll be worried for him...Bas...STOP!!!

But her both hands clasped onto the phone like this was her lifeline. He could feel it desperately. His voice became soft, full of concern. Khushi, please, Mat ro! [ Please don't cry]

The pain in him...The pain in her...the pain which they both feel for each other makes them submit their souls to each other ...His breaking of words," Khushi main..." ... His stammering words, holding her tight, getting strength from her and relinquishing himself over the moment by conceding and admitting without hesitation." Khushi...I love you...  " 

He said it without caring of truths and lies of Shyam or anything...just taking enough strength from her and transferring enough to her to come out of this shell of fear...to come out of this mask of denial...to come out of this darkness by spreading light around her ...Today he broke the cocoon of fear by stepping out of this shell... by cocooning her in his safe harbor of Love which is always her safe heaven...

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."~~Roy Croft~~

His confession felt as his fragrance that was as soothing as his closeness and hugs. With him, she always felt as safe as a love letter in its envelope, sealed with an old-fashioned wax stamp. The kind you open and take in the aroma of your lover. This separation brought that out today. She stood frozen at that moment and then looked at the phone many times, hugged it as she always hugged him in her most vulnerable moments. Finally, she released a smile, then laughed softly.

Maybe a lover's confession felt this way...?

His dwindling hope of losing her in his fear makes him finally confess his state of mind without caring about the truth of Shyam. It is only his belief, trust and love make him say those words for which he did turn to go back to Khushi at Airport as he never needed evidence to confess the Love, he just needed to be needed by her..."Baat aapki hai...fadak padta hai..." to "Khushi, I love you..." 

Barun and Sanaya you just nailed it...Both are stupendous in this scene...!!!smiley32

A journey to Confession...

Faiqa, what a scene! Truly iconic, unforgettable. I loved how you described each moment of the scene. ❤️The audio of the scene are so registered that while I stare at these gifs, it's playing in my mind. One of those scenes that has been watched in a loop. Love love that line about the love letter in its envelope,  what a thought. 👏 Thanks for this treat. 😊

Faiqa, you nailed it.. the lines in red underlined.... the whole gist of this confession .. beautifully done.. and the moving gifts with the beautiful faces and expressions... sigh.. sigh..

agree with durga the lines about the love letter are so very beautiful... the old world charm....

thanks for the read..

Horizon thumbnail

Khushi, I love you 

A poem by DurgaS

I had called to say that I was ok 

Remove all worries in the hearts that lay 

Your thought, your name touched a deep core 

Unbridled emotions brought forth ashore 

I had left you alone like a heartless beast 

To my own heart never paid any heed 

Strenuous it became going away far 

Doors of the heart finally broke ajar 

Every moment thereon I have thought of you 

Every time I feared if I'd ever see you 

Something I wished to tell you long before 

Every day wondered if I'd ever tell you 

As life hangs in balance on treacherous hands 

Uncertain of the phase where our future stands 

Overwhelmed to get this single chance 

My heart leaps out to an uncanny prance 

As I hold the line I can sense it's you 

The breeze brings in the breath of you 

I can feel the state in which you are 

I can't help but say, Khushi ... I love you 

Beautiful beautiful lines for that touching moment durga.. recall reading this.....those in red my most favs...

yeah.. he had to confess in spite of Shyam.. Khushi's "aapki wajah se nahi.. aapke bawazood bhi hum ..." comes to mind..

thanks for the piece...

Edited by Horizon - 2 years ago