Mere Brother Ki Dulhan a Shivi FS Part 4 (Complated) on pg 11❤️

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan 

Raavi is struggling to free herself in  Shiva's arms who is holding her tightly and looking at her with smirk in his face watching her helplessness in freeing herself....

Raavi (angrily): Shiva! leave me, how dare you to accept Dara di's marriage proposal?!

Why did you save me? Why can't you just leave me in peace? Tujhse shaadi karne se achha hai ki  mein mari jati, I hate you! You are mad Shiva! 

Shiva’s patience reaches the end and he looks up at Raavi with blood shoot eyes... He leaves her for a moment to grab her again by her shoulders tightly....

Shiva: Haan! Hoon mei pagal! Itna pagal hoon ki mein tumhe galat insan ke sath shaadi karte hue nahi dekh saktha, Pagal hoon mei ki I can't see you getting insulted by that Aamir ki beti, pagal hoom main ki, tujhe nalayak insaan ke liye apni jaan dete hue nahi dekh saktha, kyu ki I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!

Raavi's breath stopped for a moment and she looks  up at Shiva with wide eyes listening his confession...

Shiva's eyes softened watching Raavi's shocked face and he looses his hold and cupping her face, he looks straight into her eyes...

Shiva: Raavi, I love you! Mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya hai, woh bhi bachpan se

Raavi with tears: Jooth! Yeh sab sach nahi hai, tum mazak kar raha hai na? Tum toh mujhe nafrat karta tha na, bachpan se, meine apni aakhon se dekha hai, toh phir yeh pyaar kaise ho gaya, please Shiva don't play with my emotions(cries bending her head down)

Shiva makes her to look at him...

Shiva: Aye chipkali! Tujhse kya lagta hai, mein jooth bol rahi hoon aur mujhe kya, Dev samaaj ke rakha hai, jo tujhe shaadi ka jhootha sapna dekha kar end moment mein mandap pe chhor kar kisi aur se shaadi karne wala? 

Raavi is taken a back by Shiva's words and remembers all the momet spent with Dev and what happened some time before, how Dev left her hand in front of the whole family, Rishita's entry, her taunts and collapsed on the floor and cries covering  her face with hands...

Shiva slowly comes near her and kneels down... 

Shiva: Sorry I shouldn't have said that...

Raavi looks up at Shiva and smiles sarcastically

Raavi: Sorry? Tum sorry kyu bol rahi ho? Sach hi to bola... 

Raavi stands up with the help of Shiva... 

Raavi: Pehle kyu nahi bataya? Kyu nahi bataya ki Dev ki zindagi mein koi aur hai?... 

Arey haan, I got it! (smiles) Because you hate me right? Why Shiva why? What have I done to you that you keep me in dark, not only you but all the family members didn't say anything? Abh khushi mil gaya naa, mujhe iss halat mein dekh kar, haso, akhir kar puri ho gayi na tumari wish? Dekh! as you said I'm not Dev's wife now, Khush?! (beating shiva and crying bitterly) aur kehte hai ki tu mujhse pyaar karta hai, eisa hota hai pyaar?(holding his collar) 

Shiva frees himself and pulls her closer:

Aaye Mami Ki Behen Ki Beti! look at me! Am I looking like a happy man? Pagli mein tujhe hate nahi karta hoon, I accept that I treated you very badly from childhood, but that was not because I hate you, It was because of you and your love for Dev!

Raavi looks at Shiva stunned

Raavi: Meine kya kya hai? Why you always blame me for everything? 

Shiva takes a breath to calm his mind... 

Shiva: Haan tumhi toh hai mere is halat ka karan... kyu ki bachpan se leke aaj tak tujhe sirf Dev hi nazar aata tha and me nahi, kyu ki woh toh samaajdar, intelligent and gentelman tha, Jab mujhe pata chala ki tum Dev se pyaar kar thi hai, tab se mei apna har mann liya tha and I had decided to behave as if I hate you and to avoid my feelings for you... lekin meri yeh dil hai na...(beats his heart with fists)... 

Raavi is looking at Shiva without a blink and was feeling guilty... 

Shiva: Aur pata hai jab I come to know about Rishita I was feeling happy as my Raavi would be mine for forever and decided to tell you about my feelings before it's too late, but on the other hand I was very sad thinking that how you will react about Rishita and Dev... but somehow I was sure that after knowing that, you will accept their love as my Raavi has a big heart and shaadi se mana karoge I knew that you will be hurt and heartbroken and I take a vow that I will wipe your tears, hold your hand and fill your life and heart with love so you can easily start your life with me... but Dev toh bada darpook nikhla and your marriage get fixed with Dev which broke my heart into million pieces... and my ego was hurt and my possessiveness played a big role and I have become selfish for the first time which lead me to make plan to break your marriage... 

Raavi confused: plan? 

Shiva looks up at confused Raavi and smilles... 

Shiva: Haan... Plan named from "Mere brother ki dulhan" to "Meri aur sirf meri chipkali" banane ka plan... All family members never got to know about it, because as per for the family members my actions looked like a hate for you... and unnoticed by anyone tumhari saari pre wedding ke rasam's got completed with me only(smirks) if you remember... 

Raavi gets in to flashback while Shiva continues

Shiva: Tumari sath jaan bhuj kar takraana, taki humara upar shagun ka red dupatta girr jaye, jaan bhooj ke Dev ki naam ki mehendi ko kharab karna, haldi ko ek dusre ko lagana, Haldi ke paani ko drop karna, not letting you meet Dev before marriage... and once accidently I have blurted ki "todhi derr baat tum humari hone wali hai" which made you excited but I covered it somehow... that's all was my plan... and when you two were taking rounds I was going to stop the marriage and confess my feelings and tell you about Rishita... but to my luck or bad Rishita made her entry and rest of the story you know very well...but sabse bada jhadka mujhe laga jab mei tujhe suicide karte hue dekha(getting teary-eyed) For a moment I thought I had lost you, my heart beat stopped, I couldn't breath... 

Shiva gets emotional and hugs Raavi tightly on which Raavi get shocked by sudden hug and seeing new side of Shiva... 

Shiva breaks the hug and cups Raavi's face with both hands 

Shiva: Raavi, I love you, I love you so much that I can't describe in words... You are Mine! 

Only my chipkali, My MamiKiBehenKiBeti! Please give me a chance to prove my love for you and chance to our marriage and our future... I promise to make you feel the happiest women in the world!... 

While Raavi gets overwhelmed by his care and love...

Raavi: Shiva mein... 

Shiva: I got it! You need a time, okay please take your time, I'm ready to wait for you all my life... with this Shiva kisses her forehead and leaves... 

while leaving he turns: Aye Chipkali yaad rakhna aaj se mein tumari chipkala hun, aur yeh chipkala apni chipkali se intezaar karega... 

Raavi looks up at Shiva smiling a little...

That's all for now 😉

I don't know if it was nice. 😛

This idea come in to my mind today morning and pen it down to share with you 🤗

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

ahh I love it 😳

I actually had a similar concept in my mind that I've been meaning to pen down but your version is so good 

I love how Shiva made a plan and did all the rasams with her

this was beautiful!

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago
anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woww Awesome 👍🏼

Superb 👌👌

Loved it ❤️❤️

👏👏

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

ahh I love it 😳

I actually had a similar concept in my mind that I've been meaning to pen down but your version is so good 

I love how Shiva made a plan and did all the rasams with her

this was beautiful!

Hii dear I'm so glad that you liked it 🤗

Thank you 😛

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chipkala. They should use this in show. Nice start 

. Continue plz.. ☺☺

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjurana2009

Woww Awesome 👍🏼

Superb 👌👌

Loved it ❤️❤️

👏👏

Thank you so much dear 🤗❤️

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NephilimByHeart

Chipkala. They should use this in show. Nice start 

. Continue plz.. ☺☺

Hayee thanks dear 🤗

Surly will try to continue 😛

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awww....so cute shock was it was all shiva's plan.  Amazing update .... please update next part soon

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

Awww....so cute shock was it was all shiva's plan.  Amazing update .... please update next part soon

Thanks dear 🤗❤️

Sure will try to update 😛

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is really interesting.

So it was all Shiva's plan ! 

Loved the way he confessed. ❤️

Do continue soon. I would love to read further. 

Edited by MeeraWrites - 2 years ago