Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bobo1906

1) I tried to watch Ghum.  show on SP as I guess it was the first show which started after lockdown.. leads r so boring ... No spark at all.. I felt like it was dead show..🤦.  No offense to the show lovers 🙂

2) I started watching Imli.. it was okay till Aditya got married to Imlie ( though it was very Cliche').. I hated the way he treated Imlie initially.. it's like you've some low life🙄.. but I lost all interest when he actually got married again 😡🤦.. seriously what they want to show.. he couldn't tell the truth, gets married again and falling back for somebody you actually be treated like shit in the beginning.. I can't even connect how he is in love with Imlie.. just can't tolerate the hypocrisy, lies and miseries😱

3) SAAKK - I didn't want to watch it initially after seeing on the promise as I didn't like the actors somehow 😆.. but one day.. I just watched an episode as I couldn't find anything else to watch and since then ongoing back❤️❤️❤️.. it's absolutely fantastic.. everything fresh and energetic.. ML/FL.. even villains are not typical scheming types👏👏🤗.

4) Anupama - never even tried watching.. it feels so boring from outside.. not sure how it is really.

Since everyone is discussing the shows.. I thought of putting up my journey through them. I hope I am not breaking any forum rules😎

Same..

Promo me mujhe ML kuch khas nahi laga tha.show mai day 1 se dekh rahi thi but bhalla family drama ki wajah se interesting nahi lag raha tha jab anokhi chandigarh aai tabse mera interest bada or aaj mai chand ki diwani hoon. Maine to fourm pe khud ko uski GF announce kar diya hai🤣

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Same..

Promo me mujhe ML kuch khas nahi laga tha.show mai day 1 se dekh rahi thi but bhalla family drama ki wajah se interesting nahi lag raha tha jab anokhi chandigarh aai tabse mera interest bada or aaj mai chand ki diwani hoon. Maine to fourm pe khud ko uski GF announce kar diya hai❤️❤️

Best part is.. unlike other romantic shows.. (at least I felt so).. when Anokhi bumped into Shaurya first time.. or in the initial promos.. romantic angle seemed didn't seem feasible at all... there were no eye locks .. no romantic vibes.. these two looked from completely different worlds.. and now they seem made for each other.. completely inseparable.. not only in the show.. but in our hearts too..❤️❤️

.. it's such a beautiful and true journey.. also it proves that their love is based on emotional attraction and not Physical to begin with..

Apologies in if I hurt your GF sentiments🤗😂

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Don’t worry show is itself dimak kharab Amd in this pandemic it will make us more depressive

It started really good and adi and imlie but the blunder he did was marrying malini still he know he is married to imlie well that was his fault 

And he even declared imlie that he only loves malini 

And all of a sudden he started to realize his realation with malini is infactuation and he loves imlie 

And this imlie kuch kum nahin she sings pitty songs for malini and manipulates adi 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she is a real hypnotherepist 

Like sindoor lagana chupkey chupkey and feeling bad when she adi and malini together and showing it infront of adi blah blah

Adi wouldn’t have married malini kept a pause for there marriage and then fell for imlie would make sense

Well why we are discussing about this faltoo and dukhyari serial good for nothing one 😡😡😡

😆 Thanks for trying to explain it. 

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

It’s in telengana.  Hyderabad telangana mein chala gaya hai kya? Ya partly in telengana and film city is under telengana. Geographically kaha kya hai

Oh...thanks...I don't know much about India....that's the case...😳