Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to all the members for the new nest . 

Hi Vimaa, Branka, Padmaja, Nado , Sutapasima and Madi, take care. 

🤗🤗🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Yet another meaningless weekend arrives which means nothing these days. Just hope all are safe and well.

Take care everyone, have a good day!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a nice weekend. 🤗

Good Morning Famous Buddha Quote - SmitCreation.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hi, Padma, Avi, Vibha, and Suta, hope you are all doing good and fine.🤗Take care. Happy weekend, which has no meaning nowadays, as Vibha rightly mentioned.

35 Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day –  LittleNivi.Com

Pin by Julie Dimaano on Good Morning | Good morning friends quotes, Good  morning wishes, Good morning inspirational quotes

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Today the 4th day of lock down. Just counting days without any purpose as there is no where to go😆

Good Night all🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

In my state, the cases are becoming substantially less, the municipal authorities too are amazing, whether in vaccination facilities, taking care, follow up of patients, sanitizing afflicted homes,  the facilities in hospitals, great management skills, increased testing and no hiding of any figures. Very admirable work done by the BMC, the municipal authorities.👏. But cannot say the same for all states, a relative told me there is total breakdown in Delhi and massive concealing of mortality figures in many states. May the scourge of the virus leave its grip from not just my country where a new mutated variant emerged but also from the world.

Recently, I was listening to an audio of an astrologer, he said while many astrologers made predictions last year of the virus leaving, nothing happened and he studied the planetary position when a century ago the Spanish flu was there, he said it was similar to now, so based on that, he says in July August there will be a severe third wave😲, and from December 2021 to January 2022, the virus will be totally annihilated from the earth, do not know how far all this is true but waiting for this day.

Have a good day everyone, be happy and safe in your nests!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning friends. Have a silent and peaceful Sunday. 🤗

67 Happy Morning Quotes & Sayings with Beautiful Images – ExplorePic

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😊

Today the 4th day of lock down. Just counting days without any purpose as there is no where to go😆

Good Night all🤗

Good morning Padma. Have a cool and happy Sunday. 🤗

Good Morning greetings to All | Good morning quotes, Good morning image  quotes, Good morning images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

In my state, the cases are becoming substantially less, the municipal authorities too are amazing, whether in vaccination facilities, taking care, follow up of patients, sanitizing afflicted homes,  the facilities in hospitals, great management skills, increased testing and no hiding of any figures. Very admirable work done by the BMC, the municipal authorities.👏. But cannot say the same for all states, a relative told me there is total breakdown in Delhi and massive concealing of mortality figures in many states. May the scourge of the virus leave its grip from not just my country where a new mutated variant emerged but also from the world.

Recently, I was listening to an audio of an astrologer, he said while many astrologers made predictions last year of the virus leaving, nothing happened and he studied the planetary position when a century ago the Spanish flu was there, he said it was similar to now, so based on that, he says in July August there will be a severe third wave😲, and from December 2021 to January 2022, the virus will be totally annihilated from the earth, do not know how far all this is true but waiting for this day.

Have a good day everyone, be happy and safe in your nests!

Good morning Vibha. Have a nice Sunday.🤗 

You have a good governance at your place, people are fortunate enough to save themselves from this dreadful disease because of the civic authorities' hard work. 👏

Pin on Mensajes

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello and Good Afternoon all🤗

As if Corona is not enough now cyclone in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Kerala. Mass distruction everywhere. I am numb don't know how to react. Thought slowly everything well be under control. But now I understood we are mere puppets in the hands of God. No it is not his fault. While creating he might have thought that these are my best creation who are equipped with everything and they(humans) will make this planet worth living but I must say he (God)was wrong. Only thing I want to say to God "Ab pachtaye hoth kya jab chidiya cug gayi khet)".

So let us face and live as long as our time permits.

Good day all🤗