Somewhere Over the Rainbow #34 With Prats in our hearts - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all🤗

Some quotes:

"The mistake is thinking that there can be an antidote to the uncertainty".

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong. If we will only allow that, as we progress, we remain unsure, we will leave opportunities for alternatives. We will not become enthusiastic for the fact, the knowledge, the absolute truth of the day, but remain always uncertain … In order to make progress, one must leave the door to the unknown ajar".

Good Night all🤗

Edited by cygnet9 - 2 years ago

Hello friends 🤗

I am happy that we are together in a new Rainbow. 😃❤️

World health day. Little girl holding big red heart. Little child  expressing love on valentines day. Cute girl in love. Having heart problem  and heartache. Happy valentines day | Stock Images Page |

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Congratulations Rainbow friends. Let us celebrate our house-warming ceremony🥳.  

Warm Greetings On Getting A New Home. | New home wishes, Congratulations  new home, New home greetings

This is so beautiful, Madi.  ❤️

Thank you for the wonderful posts, with which you completed the previous Rainbow. ❤️🤗

Originally posted by cygnet9

Hello all🤗

Some quotes:

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong. If we will only allow that, as we progress, we remain unsure, we will leave opportunities for alternatives. We will not become enthusiastic for the fact, the knowledge, the absolute truth of the day, but remain always uncertain … In order to make progress, one must leave the door to the unknown ajar".

Good Night all🤗

Great quotes Padmaja  ❤️🤗

Good Night 🤗

Yorkshire child photography: little girl holding a lantern in a bluebell  forest | Portrait background, Bluebells, Photography

Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning!

In my state, the cases are becoming substantially less, the municipal authorities too are amazing, whether in vaccination facilities, taking care, follow up of patients, sanitizing afflicted homes,  the facilities in hospitals, great management skills, increased testing and no hiding of any figures. Very admirable work done by the BMC, the municipal authorities.👏. But cannot say the same for all states, a relative told me there is total breakdown in Delhi and massive concealing of mortality figures in many states. May the scourge of the virus leave its grip from not just my country where a new mutated variant emerged but also from the world.

Recently, I was listening to an audio of an astrologer, he said while many astrologers made predictions last year of the virus leaving, nothing happened and he studied the planetary position when a century ago the Spanish flu was there, he said it was similar to now, so based on that, he says in July August there will be a severe third wave😲, and from December 2021 to January 2022, the virus will be totally annihilated from the earth, do not know how far all this is true but waiting for this day.

Have a good day everyone, be happy and safe in your nests!

I hope that this pandemic, in the whole world, will be a thing of the past. Here in Serbia, the number of cases has dropped drastically. Now they plan to allow wedding celebrations, birthdays ... They will limit the number of people, but everything is slowly returning to normal. I'm happy about that. At the same time, it saddens me that the situation in your country is difficult. The whole world should go through this accident together. The virus knows neither the country nor the race nor the different religions. He does not divide us. We are all the same to him. Humanity's response should be the same. But it is not, unfortunately. If the disease did not inspire us to humanity, togetherness and compassion, I don't know what will. 

Originally posted by Avyakta

Congratulations to all the members for the new nest . 

Hi Vimaa, Branka, Padmaja, Nado , Sutapasima and Madi, take care. 

🤗🤗🤗

Hello dar Avy ❤️🤗

I hope everything is OK with you. Greetings to you and our Abhi. ❤️🤗

Animated Kiss Images posted by Ethan Tremblay

Originally posted by nn027

Hello friends smiley31

I'm glad you're okay, everyone smiley27smiley31

I'm very busy these days. 

Опис није доступан.

Опис није доступан.

are these pics of your farm my dear ?? 

I can see mustard in one field and is that corn saplings in the other ??

Hello Suta 🤗

Yes, on one side is kukuruy and on the other, this yellow, is oilseed rape. 

This is not my farm, although we have some smaller areas. The bees are grazing on oilseed rape and I took a couple of photos. 😃

The weather is bad these days, it's raining and it's causing me problems. I photographed the sky at dusk.

Опис није доступан.

Опис није доступан.

Опис није доступан.

Happy new day friends 🤗

Good morning!

Always so nice to see Nado's elegant presence with her kind words for all. Do take care dear Nado in bad weather. Here too some cyclone is passing, so gusty winds and rains are there. So happy cases have fallen in your state, in my state too there is great improvement but has risen in other states of India but generally it is improving. Hope we too are out of it soon and the curbs are also lifted a bit, we do not seek celebrations but the liberty to wear a mask and go for a walk. Do not know how many other illness we are harbouring due to this constricted living.😕

Have a good day everyone, be safe, be blessed🤗

Originally posted by cygnet9

Hello all🤗

Some quotes:

Good Night all🤗

Very prolific quote, Padma👏