Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Just some wishful thinking...

What if when Raavi is having that mirror monologue thing crying.. shiva walks into the room and sees her sad again. She turns around and moves out of the room not wanting to talk. He then again observes her moving like a depressed zombie in the house and then asks dhara as to what happened to his maami ki behen ki beti. Dhara reveals the entire story and shiva has his raudra roop come out and he vows to teach rishita a lesson through his ghost antics. And also sends krish to cheer up raavi by the lakeside

I am also waiting for Shiva to find out why Raavi was crying! I don't care who tells him, how they tell him, why they tell him! I just want to see Revenge!!!!! 😈☺️😈

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow! he looked so much younger in the earlier episodes compared to now!  Why did he become Hairy Ka Puttar?😆 Jokes aside, that's an excellent MV! 

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🥳Came here and saw there's a new EDT! Congrats!

Love reading all your views, I think I missed out on a few though, the EDT moved fast! I'll try to go back when I have time ❤. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why we ain't getting any bts today? Shooting stopped?

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Finally, I opened a Gaura Gyaan Bhandar

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156924589

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don't you think it's kind of easy to know who upset Raavi? 😆 By the process of elimination, Gaumbi and Krish were with him, I doubt he'll ever think Dhara did it...that leaves two people, one which has been taunting her since they both got married. 

I mean unless Shiva thinks maybe it really is memories that are making her cry, it's not exactly rocket science. He just needs to find out HOW it actually happened, and not who. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also, today's shivi scene was not at the gerua place.. but the bts we got was of the gerua place so does this mean we have another shivi scene lined up maybe for tomorrow?

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought they’d show the solo mirror Raavi scene today, but we got ShiVi and Dhara scenes.

Absolutely adored Shiva. I don’t think he realises half the things he says these days 😂 

that day he said “Meri waali chudail” and today “tujhe dushmani nibhane ka hak sirf mera hai” “jaan se maar dunga”. I still can’t believe he said it 🤣

Where can I get a Shiva for myself? ❤️

Would have been great if Raavi had said Rishita’s name here and both of them could have teamed up to scare the wits out of her 😂 But no, this is a tv show and they have to drag it out. 

But you know what they say, the fruit of patience is sweeter.

I’m happy Raavi didn’t say anything super harsh to Shiva today. Like people already mentioned, it seemed more like Raavi’s breakdown is around the corner rather than Shiva’s. Her anger at Dhara is definitely misplaced, but she only knows Dhara and Shiva well enough to voice out her frustration at.

I’m hoping the mirror scene is a resolve for her to be stronger and give back to Rishita, rather than turning vampish and decided to get vengeance from Shiva and Dhara.

Rishita is a very stubborn, the-whole-world-revolves-around-me sort of person. For her to adjust into another family itself is a hard thing, but adjusting into a family like the Pandyas is even harder cause of their different bond (how they consider their bhabhi to be their mother). I’m not defending her, but expecting her to gel into this family so soon is illogical. She needs a lot of time.

Till then it’s up to the rest of the family to get immune to her and her antics, accept who she is and give it back to her when she throws tantrums.

Not sure why they’re delaying Mami and co entry, either cause they want to get to some point in ShiVi’s relationship or for extra comic relief in these rather glum scenes. 😔

Also, about the precap, I have a feeling. Shiva is trying to create a misunderstanding between DevTa but giving him a hi5 as Dev was walking to his room (Shiva knowing that Rishita would be seeing all of it). Probably to partially transfer the bhoot prank ka blame to Dev too? Just my two cents. 😂

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That could be a reason for his extra enthusiasm in the precap today with Krish in the gerua place ♥️

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Just some wishful thinking...

What if when Raavi is having that mirror monologue thing crying.. shiva walks into the room and sees her sad again. She turns around and moves out of the room not wanting to talk. He then again observes her moving like a depressed zombie in the house and then asks dhara as to what happened to his maami ki behen ki beti. Dhara reveals the entire story and shiva has his raudra roop come out and he vows to teach rishita a lesson through his ghost antics. And also sends krish to cheer up raavi by the lakeside