Aasan Kiston Mein Tu Pyaar Kar - A ShiVi OS

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So good to see Raavi understanding her feelings better here. She can see what Dev meant for her and what Shiva still does! Love the concept , would definitely want to see a follow up of this 

Also, please please update your ff soon! I love it so much I have reread it like 5 times 😆

ananya269 thumbnail

I love this!! Gaumbi’s explanation is so beautiful ❤️

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This made me cry ! 

I'm so glad that Raavi has someone to open her heart too finally ! And I'm glad that it's Gaumbhi ! If it was Dhara, Raavi would've filtered her thoughts and wouldn't be as honest because she will be afraid it might hurt Dhara. That's just how precious this girl is ! I love how patiently Gaumbhi explained everything to her. And it doesn't even seem like he was taking Shiva's side. He was being objective, wanting Raavi to think and remember back the Shiva she has always known since childhood. She herself already has the answer about how Shiva actually is, she just needed someone to hear her thoughts so that she untangle them 🥺🥺

Also, that bit on Shivi ? Did Shiva had a suspicion that she was thinking about him ? Is that how much he knows his Chipkali ? I love that ! And I love how at the end, Raavi is resolute as she already knows the answer to her decisions ! It's going to be a hard task making their relationship work, but it's also going to be a fun journey for both of them for sure ♥️♥️

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was so heartwarming. I loved every bit of this OS. ❤️

I must say, you penned it down beautifully. 

The part I loved the most is Raavi-Gaumbi conversation. It was so realistic. I was voicing out the dialogues while reading it. Felt every word. 

Do write more like this. I would love to read them. 

Thanks for such an amazing Shivi tale. 

P.S - The title 👏❤️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww. This had my heart melting!  Raavi had her own realization of what Dev means to her and Gaumbi/Raavi scene was ❤️❤️❤️.

Loved the wayhe explains everything to her and puts things in different perspective.

Fah_huq thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

So good to see Raavi understanding her feelings better here. She can see what Dev meant for her and what Shiva still does! Love the concept , would definitely want to see a follow up of this 

Also, please please update your ff soon! I love it so much I have reread it like 5 times 😆

Thanks for liking it.♥️

I haven’t planned a follow uo actually. Sorry about that.

And I try to update Bariyan soon

Keep loving🤗

Fah_huq thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

I love this!! Gaumbi’s explanation is so beautiful ❤️

Thank you so much ♥️♥️

Fah_huq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

This made me cry ! 

I'm so glad that Raavi has someone to open her heart too finally ! And I'm glad that it's Gaumbhi ! If it was Dhara, Raavi would've filtered her thoughts and wouldn't be as honest because she will be afraid it might hurt Dhara. That's just how precious this girl is ! I love how patiently Gaumbhi explained everything to her. And it doesn't even seem like he was taking Shiva's side. He was being objective, wanting Raavi to think and remember back the Shiva she has always known since childhood. She herself already has the answer about how Shiva actually is, she just needed someone to hear her thoughts so that she untangle them 🥺🥺

Also, that bit on Shivi ? Did Shiva had a suspicion that she was thinking about him ? Is that how much he knows his Chipkali ? I love that ! And I love how at the end, Raavi is resolute as she already knows the answer to her decisions ! It's going to be a hard task making their relationship work, but it's also going to be a fun journey for both of them for sure ♥️♥️

Really glad that you liked my take♥️

And Shiva's suspiciousness,  I thought of it as his protectiveness since her suicide attempt. Shiva on alarm mode actually. But your assumption could be right also 🙈.

Thanks 

Keep loving🤗

Fah_huq thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

It was so heartwarming. I loved every bit of this OS. ❤️

I must say, you penned it down beautifully. 

The part I loved the most is Raavi-Gaumbi conversation. It was so realistic. I was voicing out the dialogues while reading it. Felt every word. 

Do write more like this. I would love to read them. 

Thanks for such an amazing Shivi tale. 

P.S - The title 👏❤️

So happy that you loved the conversation and the OS.

Thank you♥️♥️

Keep loving