Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Do you even know me to make statements like that?

And whether I know music or not, I’m entitled to an opinion. 

Don't bother about some stupid responses. There are couple of haters of some contestants who keeps posting with strange language. They do this on individual threads and if we reply they will use more foul language. So better ignore them. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Don't bother about some stupid responses. There are couple of haters of some contestants who keeps posting with strange language. They do this on individual threads and if we reply they will use more foul language. So better ignore them. 

Yes after seeing their profile, I’ve chosen to ignore. The above post is sohamom’s first post. That is enough to know it’s an account to troll people, as is the other chap.

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Dear Sir/madam,

I have seen a bunch of haters, for an 18 year old girl, who dares to be different.  They are absolute status quo - ists who prefer to wallow in the singing style of 50s - 80s and will go hammer and tongs against this contestant, because she improvises on the singing style.  I personally feel that in all her experimental singing, she never went off key and also has sung flawlessly as of now.  

And so the so called seniors on the forum are equally guilty of downgrading her multi number of times.  So much that a thread has been created to malign her

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Dear Sir/madam,

I have seen a bunch of haters, for an 18 year old girl, who dares to be different.  They are absolute status quo - ists who prefer to wallow in the singing style of 50s - 80s and will go hammer and tongs against this contestant, because she improvises on the singing style.  I personally feel that in all her experimental singing, she never went off key and also has sung flawlessly as of now.  

And so the so called seniors on the forum are equally guilty of downgrading her multi number of times.  So much that a thread has been created to malign her

Oh ok. This I didn't know. May be I didn't looked at history as I was also not a very senior of this forum. The person using foul language blamed SMP on her thread couple of times so I just thought it's another instance.I was just talking about the foul language not supporting any member. If someone knowing music downgrades SMP I would either consider them as jealous or blind hater for SMP.  People may have different opinion but blatantly hating an young talented artist and speaking against her all the time is unacceptable.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Dear Sir/madam,

Thanks for this. I just looked at some of posts on different SMP related threads. So actually newbie and seniors both are guilty in their own way. No one is neutral on this forum seriously.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nitin ने दिया "Chaiyaan Chaiyaan" पे दमदार Performance | Indian Idol Season 10 - YouTube

Check the comments at the end from Ms Alka Yagnik and Neha Kakkar too has  a point.

Whom does one agree with ??

Any replies ?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Nitin ने दिया "Chaiyaan Chaiyaan" पे दमदार Performance | Indian Idol Season 10 - YouTube

Check the comments at the end from Ms Alka Yagnik and Neha Kakkar too has  a point.

Whom does one agree with ??

Any replies ?

Not qualified to comment on people who are so successful in the industry. But one reason I enjoyed Idol 10 was that it was far far less scripted than 11 and, especially 12. It had its excesses, but that did not dilute the pure singing by a group of very dedicated, spirited and (maybe) very talented singers. If you have lived Season 10 you will find 12 contrived. 
BTW, I think the bigger example of differences between guest and judges,in my opinion, was this one:
https://youtu.be/aCGEDshGUhM

Krishnakali was slated for elimination that same evening - and the judges knew it despite the marks/votes game that is played on Indian Idol.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago