Chasme - Shivi OS

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I tried writing this. This forum is full of beautiful fan fictions written by talented writers that makes me want to try as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i too like hindi dialogues than english. They are more effective. But since i don't speak it well, i am doing this in english. Here we go...

***********-

Raavi stood still. She was unable to take further steps on hearing Rishita's accusations. She can feel her tears running down her cheeks. She turned and looked at Dev who looked down sadly. She cannot believe this. Dev doesn't love her, but still he knows her very well that whatever his wife blabbering now is not true, but still he didn't stop her. She felt like an idiot for thinking to be in love with this spineless mam for all these years. 

"Don't you have any shame? Why are you still looking at my Dev?", Rishita complained. Raavi could not tolerate anymore and was just about to run away from there when she heard his voice. 

"What's going on here?", Shiva came through the entrance. He must have followed her. She wiped her tears soon and wondered how much he had heard. 

"And Rishita bhabi, it seems you were asking something to my dear wife. Why? Don't you have that yourself or forgot to pack in hurry?", Shiva asked coldly. Rishita winced at this and looked back at Dev, who just shook his head.

Raavi could not help but chuckle at Shiva's sarcasm. He turned hearing her and smiled. He talked to Rishita while still looking at Raavi, "Anyway, me and Raavi are going to market now. We will buy it for you and come. Just tell me what you need" He completed his sentence with such fury that Rishita took a step back. 

Raavi is on clouds nine now. She was surprised when Shiva asked her to go to the market with him before. But then again he spoiled her mood by mocking her up. Now, even though she knows very well that Shiva is telling this again just to irritate Rishita, she could not help but feel happy about the outing idea. 

This is what she always loves about him. He will fight with her to the core, but nobody else could say anything to her as long as he stand with her and he always stands with her. 

She is very happy and don't want all these Dev and Rishita nonsense now. Hence, when Shiva opened his mouth ready to taunt Rishita, she blurted out 'Chasme'. All three were looking at her confused. 

Raavi quickly hooked her hands with Shiva's hands and said "She needs Chasme, because she could not see properly that she is not in their bedroom, but open courtyard and my husband is way more hotter than her dear husband" 

To say all three got shocked at her words is an understatement. Boring jodi was standing there with their mouths wide open and Shiva was still trying to process her words. But Raavi don't have time. So, she just dragged her cutely confused husband and started running from there. When she turned back and saw Shiva's amused smile, she is sure that love is still there in her karma. ๐Ÿฅฐ

The end!

PS: I left Dhaara alone. Poor girl. Let her enjoy some romantic time with Gaumbi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry, if there are any mistakes. Thank you in advance and yes, i really don't know what to name this OS. 

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

Sheโ€™s right about the part of her husband being hotter than Rishitaโ€™s husband 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha, lovely!!โค๏ธ Too bad we didn't get this in episode. But Raavi's reply was very fitting! Haha, and she ain't wrong!

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that ending was hilarious! And sooo true! A really fun read, defo continue to write some more โค. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love it!! It would have been so much better if this was it! Thank you. 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved it! Very well written! I hope we get something similar on the show down the line! ๐Ÿ˜Š

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome! i really want raavi to understand, acknowledge and actually say it out loud that shiva is way better (and hotter ๐Ÿ˜‰) than rishita's pathetic excuse of a husband dev!

loved reading this!

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This was really nice to read.

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

Sheโ€™s right about the part of her husband being hotter than Rishitaโ€™s husband 

Yes! ๐Ÿ‘ I totally agree and she too was confident because just few minutes before she was checking him out ๐Ÿ˜‰

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

short os but so entertaining I LOVE IT