Ring Around Memories : ShiVi FF ( part 2- page 3)

dejavuu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Disclaimer : Hey guys!! was a silent reader of this forum, and now here I am writing a story for our favourite couple Shivi. Guess I am all about nafrat - nok-jhok wala pyaar stories .

Ignore the grammatical errors,  Enjoy!!

RING AROUND MEMORIES  : SHIVI FF

Part 1

"Arrey yeh shiva kaha reh gaya , mujhe laga aaj toh woh Dukaan say Jaldi aa jayega par nahi yeh bhootnath ek kaam bhi dhang say nahi kar Sakta" Raavi said frustrated , walking to and fro swiftly.

Dhara walked pass her tensed and stopped 

" Raavi kya huwa tu aasai idher say uder kyu ghoom Rahi ho "

"Dekho na dhara di shiva ab tak ghar nahi aaya , kya woh bhool toh nahi gaya ki kal kya hai "

"nahi raavi, Shiva kabhi nahi bhouleyga ki kal tum dono ki pehli wedding anniversary hai" dhara said

"Boulna toh nahi chahiyeh warna uski keher nahi " raavi said angrily

" arrey raavi tujai toh pata hai Dukaan aaj kal bohot busy hai ,mai pakka janti hoon ki shiva sabhi kaam Khatm Karkey ghar aa hei raha Hoga taki kal ka poora din woh tumharai saath bita Sakta hai " dhara said with a smile

"Hmm, dhara di ! Idea, mai nah us  bhootnath kai liye Khanna laykar jahata hoon ,usse suprise karnai kai liye , idea acha hai nah!" raavi exclaimed happily ready to put her plan in action

" nahi raavi bahout Der ho gaya hai "

Dhara said

" Dhara di please sirf aaj , mai jah rahi hoon sorry aaj nahi sun sakti hoon mai apki bhat"

Raavi said holding her ear as she ran towards the kitchen to pack the food.

****************************************************************************************

"ah bahout der ho gayi hai, pata nahi yeh kaam kab khatm hojayega , uss chipkali koh assah nahi Lagna chahiyeh ki mai humare anniversary bhol gaya " shiva said to himself with a tired look while stretching his hand

"Call karti hoon , nahi chodo waiseh bhi aadah gantai mai kaam Khatm hojayega " debating whether he should call her or no .

****************************************************************************************

raavi took their family car as shiva was working in the new pandya store they opened outside somnath

while driving raavi zoned out thinking about her shiva , the first time he told her that he loved her

" shiva kya huwa tu Mujai subha say kyu ignore kar rahey ho "

raavi asked angrily as shiva kept ignoring her but honestly shiva was just nervous , he never felt this way , it's like ever inch of his body is aching to scream and tell her that he loves her , and he's just waiting for the right moment .

" Shiva ! Tum sun bhi rahey ho ya nahi " ravi huffed angrily

" aaye mami ki behen ki beti mehra saar mat kah aur jah yaha sai Mujai akela chodo " raavi glared at him and went away angrily she was no longer interested to talk to someone who didn't care to listen to her

" chali bhi gayi yeh , jub sunna hai tab nahi sunti pur Jub nahi sunna hai woh wahi Karti hai , chipkali" shiva whispered to himself

After a few hours

Dhara walked towards raavi and gave her a beautiful satin red saree with black strap blouse

" wow dhara di yeh toh bahut sundar hai "

Raavi said with a huge smile on her face

" hai na yeh tere liye, paahen kai aao bahar Mujai dikana kai liye "

"Okay dhara di " raavi said excited

Walking towards the hall raavi wondered why it was so dark

"Dhara di?" She called but there was no response

the lights switched on and in front of her was shiva on his knees with a ring box in his hand

"Shiva" Raavi gasped as she noticed him

"aesa ek bhi din nahi beeta jab maine tumhe Chudail yah Chipkali nahi bulaya, aur kyu nah bulaoh, yeh toh tumharai aasli naam jo ha, aur mai tumhe yeh naam zindigi baar bulane keh liye tayaar hu. Raavi Pandya, Somnath ki sabse khoobsurat ladki, mai tumse zindagi bahr ladna chahta hu, Aalag aalag naam bulana chahta, haar din tumari chudail jaasi shakal dekhkar apna din shuru karna chahta hu..

Mai dusro ki tahra cheesy nahi ban sakta par mai tumhe yeh ring ek promise ring ki tarha Paenana chahta hu. Mai  promise karta hu ki mai har sukh aur dukh, haar khushi ya akelepan mai tumharey sath hu aur hamesha rahunga... I Love-"

Tire screeches and a blarring horn screamed. Her body slammded against the windscreen and the shattering glass sliced her face and arms before everything went black.

-D 

Open to feedbacks & suggestions :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adorable_lover thumbnail

Omg!!! I just thought that ending would be like this as I started reading that flashback.

Please update soon. Cant wait for next part❤️

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wait...I need to know if Raavi is okay 😢. Please update soon. 

It was really good, I was just getting so into it when Raavi had her accident 😭. 

anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting

Looking forward for next updates

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Noo!! Please tell me Raavi is okay!!!

I had a feeling something bad was goit to bappr she. She decided to leave like that. Hope She's fine and they can still be together with each other on their anniversary.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That was shocking!! Please tell me Raavi is going to be fine!! 

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plz update next part soonest as u left this one on cliffhanger...Such a lovely intriguing story..I got goosebumps reading accident part..Plz update next part soon..

dejavuu thumbnail

Edited by dejavuu - 2 years ago
dejavuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adorable_lover

Omg!!! I just thought that ending would be like this as I started reading that flashback.

Please update soon. Cant wait for next part❤️

Yes, gonna update soon😁❤

dejavuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Wait...I need to know if Raavi is okay 😢. Please update soon. 

It was really good, I was just getting so into it when Raavi had her accident 😭. 

Thank youu❤ gonna update soon!